Make thing clear on the job they put you in.
Be yourself and prove that you're a good worker with a sense of timeliness and a strong work ethic.
No matter how difficult things get, remember its still better than Wall-Mart
Just be you and you'll be fine. Not a lot of people there are talented, so you have a good chance to shine.
Be yourself,be patient and humble enough to answer questions with honesty,
Be honest and down to earth.
Be yourself, be friendly, and express your passions that are not related to the job so they can get a better read on who you are as a person.
- What is the easiest department to get into44 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Costco Wholesale a better place to work?36 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Costco Wholesale?30 people answered
- How does Costco drug test? Saliva ? Urine ?18 people answered
- What is the best part of working at Costco Wholesale?13 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Costco Wholesale?13 people answered
- What is a typical day like for you at Costco Wholesale?12 people answered
- This is a test question.12 people answered
- How flexible are your working hours at Costco Wholesale?10 people answered
- How long do part time employees have to wait before getting insurance?9 people answered