Cottey College Careers and Employment
Salary estimated from 68 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Lots of hard work but plenty of support from management. Duties varied through the day, but projects often took multiple weeks to complete. Lots of different departments to choose from.
Some of the people are excellent to work with, others are not. Environment is very cliquey and they are not very accepting of new people or progressive ideas.
The culture of the institution is changing. The primary importance used to be the students. Now it seems to be money. For me, what was best about the school is eroding.
Good people to work with. Excellent culture and good work environment. Never a dull moment with an atmosphere of vibrant students. You won’t find a better place to work in Nevada, Missouri.
It was nice working for the college I went too and it helped because I didn't have a car to get a job off campus. I would also recommend the school itself to any young girl.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 7 questions about working at Cottey College. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Cottey College employees.
Insights from 5 Indeed users who have interviewed with Cottey College within the last 5 years.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Cottey College