Coty Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Sanford, NCJuly 18, 2018
Every personal made work a good environment. Good pace on keeping track with materials. Good leadership. No much complication on keeping up with the line work.
Pros
Good Lunch breaks
Cons
To many strict rules
A Great working expierence
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 13, 2018
Working for this company was a satisfactory experience.. Great job for anyone who wants to expand their working resume.There is a lot to learn in this working environment.
Pros
flexible work schedules
Cons
no advancement
Wouln't recommend this place
Confidential (Former Employee) –  Sanford, NCJuly 3, 2018
Not much to say, it is toxic. It is who you know now what you know. The more skin you show the more you are liked. It has great potential once they change out the leadership
Fast-paced
Planner (Current Employee) –  Sanford, NCJune 29, 2018
Good place to work in many ways. Sometimes very fast-paced due to factory environment and unexpected challenges. Many opportunities to rise to the occasion.
Pulling data from SAP to create many daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly financial reports
Customer service- Reporting analyst (Former Employee) –  Sanford, NCJune 21, 2018
Arrived at 8 am or before. Had 7 reports due my 8:30 am, then pull data and have a report due at 9:30 am, another one due by 11. Then lunch for an hour. I would get back and have three more daily reports to do. As soon as, I was done with those I would have to help anyone that had questions or needed help finding things on SAP. Anyone, from the accounting department to marketing department, to A/R or A/P. My director helped a lot and was much like a mentor to me. My manager was out a lot due to health reasons, so I learned a lot myself. The best part with the company was how goal oriented the whole team was. Everybody helped each other. And the 45 minutes to drive to work daily. The most enjoyable part was learning the SAP systems bells and whistles.
Pros
Great company, the importance of my work, and how much I learned and grew within the company
Cons
Manager was out sick and had to jump right in and learned SAP on my own.
coty
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Sanford, NCJune 15, 2018
Great for a summer job. i was only a temp so i didn't get full benefits. But it was a good work environment with great co workers and steady work hours plus overtime
Forward looking
Associate Manager (Former Employee) –  LondonJune 8, 2018
At the time innovative, creative thinking organization that was keen to change their reputation and they succeeded. Collaborative environment, lots of challenges working across European markets.
Good work environment
CPFR Analyst - Sally Hansen (Current Employee) –  Bentonville, ARJune 4, 2018
Good people to work around with an enjoyable atmosphere. Great work/life balance. Went through large acquisition of CoverGirl and still working through some pain points.
Challenging and rewarding position.
Executive Assistant, Vice President, R&D (Former Employee) –  Little Falls, NJJune 4, 2018
I loved my temporary Executive Assistant position at Coty, Inc. In supporting 1 Vice President and 1 Senior Director of Research & Development, a typical day was fast-paced, required expert multitasking ability, heavy, fluid calendar management, regular follow-up and follow-through with my VP's 5 global teams ensuring they submitted reports on time, working independently with no supervision, teaming up with colleagues to plan and prepare for corporate special events, frequently handle catering needs for small and large meetings. The company culture was extremely positive and team-oriented. The CEO was very transparent in Town Hall meetings about the direction and plans for the company. I was well respected, liked and trusted by everyone I worked with.
Good Company to work for
PRODUCTION WORKER (Former Employee) –  Sanford, NCMay 31, 2018
Pleasant place to work. Work speed was the same everyday you knew exactly what job you would be doing From day to day. Work was very easy to learn people was very helpful.

Want to know more about Coty?

Ask a question
N/a
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Cockeysville, MDMay 18, 2018
Okay job if it’s just temporary. Not a lot of room or opportunities within the company for growth. Sometimes unorganized and workers are extremely unprofessional
Good
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Волгоградская областьMay 15, 2018
Great management , good lunch, discount, beatiful office, improve skills, experience, long vacation, good salary , great location, work in team, friends,
Pros
Corporation car
Cons
Too much work
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Sanford, NCMay 11, 2018
At Coty I learned how to be a team player and get better in my communication skills. Everyone helps you out if you have trouble or questions about the job. You learn something new everyday and that makes work better because you're always advancing and growing in your work career.
Pros
Health benefits
Cons
Night shift
stepping stone
Business Development (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 9, 2018
Business units within an organization must work together to accomplish goals. The general manager is responsible for communicating the team mission and fostering an environment that builds consensus and gains cooperation from others in order to accomplish the mission. Effective managers know how to develop, encourage, maintain and reward cooperative work relationships. They understand how to facilitate teamwork and foster trust and commitment. Without a standard of behavior when interacting with others, effective teamwork will not happen.
Fast paced, fun, and independent work environment
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 2, 2018
A typical day at work consists of representing a brand or product and promoting it in a way that is suitable for the company. I learned everything I could learn about the product and used what I learned to present it to clients and create and report sales.
This allows great creativity and independence in a steadily changing industry where a brand ambassador must adapt in order to continue to create sales.
The most enjoyable part of the job is traveling to different locations and interacting with and creating new clients.
Stay Away
Director, Royalties and Licensing (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 30, 2018
This is a terrible work environment - little to no guidance. No supervision, no help. Management is not present for help. This has been an awful experience.
Slow Paced
Retail Store Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 30, 2018
Horrible locations, management talks a lot does not accomplish anything. Lack of communication. No training program set in place. Managers must act fast and they are practically alone to figure things out.
Pros
Very flexible schedule
Cons
Slow Paced
Coty Cosmetic
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Morris Plains, NJApril 29, 2018
Fast paced cosmetic company and challenging place to work and summer hours and over time. Company store and discounts to cosmetic store and other businesses.
Pros
Free left over lunch from meetings
Cons
No Cons
Beauty mega brand
Wella Signature studio artist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 25, 2018
They were everything I wanted as an employer! So many opportunities and avenues to take advantage of ! I always felt like an asset to my team of extraordinary people!
Pros
The brand and company
Fragrance Sales Rep
Sales Rep/Direct Marketing (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 24, 2018
I would make sure displays were set to plan. I would order and make sure that we had enough stock to make our sales goals. I launched new products and ran events.