Couchbase Employee Reviews

4.0Pay & Benefits
3.3Job Security & Advancement
Great Posibilities
Senior Contract Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAJanuary 3, 2017
Overall I felt the environment was positive and the people were very open and welcoming. I do think the communication, between C-level and middle management could be better.
Pros
Kitchen and great team environment
Cons
growing to fast in sales dept for the actual growth
Wonderful team
SR Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CADecember 7, 2015
My day was usually very fast and action packed, I worked closely with my Hiring Managers. We would touch bases in the AM to make sure the priorities were in sync for the day and week. I would update my calendar, follow up with candidates, and referrals.
Pros
Open environment, great kitchen, catered lunch Thursdays.
Cons
As with some startups, management has a few challenges communicating as a team.
Lot of uncertainty at Couchbase with turnover at Executive and Management level quite often
Enterprise Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAJanuary 15, 2015
Great Regional Directors, but too much uncertainty with turnover on Executive Team and other areas of Management. Product is good for a couple use cases, otherwise insubordinate to competition in many areas. 100% hunter role, no lead gen, no leads, etc. Cold calling is necessary. Lack culture.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Management lacks direction, puts too much focus on beating MongoDB vs. improving the areas CB needs to get better at

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Couchbase. Our community is ready to answer.

Couchbase Reviews by Location