Counsel On Call Employee Reviews

4.2
Ratings breakdown
Project Managers subpar
Document Review Attorney (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 18, 2018
Replace project managers in Dallas, respect the attorneys you bring on, you all are in the business of using attorneys without respecting them. Glad this was only short term.
Cons
There are way more doc review companies out there
upfront and easy to work with
Head Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 27, 2017
Counsel on Call was upfront about what the job entailed and did everything they could to make the position a success. I appreciated their support and their professionalism.
Legal Agency that provides good temporary work
Legal Analyst/Admistrator (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 20, 2017
Good agency for contract work. Surprised they offered benefits/paid holidays after so many hours. Minimal face time with management as they are remote.
Alternative in the Legal Field
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 1, 2017
A great place for those in the legal field looking for contract positions. Great people to work with and network with. Over 5 offices in different states. If you willing to relocate it would be great to reach out.
Great people with good relationships with law firms
Real Estate Legal Secretary (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 16, 2017
I would pick Counsel on Call again but I understand that they no longer handle Legal Secretary placement. The people were nice, professional, kept in touch with me from start to finish and were always quick to respond to any questions.
Pros
Nice, professional placement people
Cons
Parking
Easygoing environment that provides flexibility for project attorneys.
Contract Attorney (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 23, 2017
Counsel on Call's management are supportive and easygoing as long as you are focused on completing your work. Contract attorney positions allow flexibility for attorneys that have their own practices or have other obligations, such as being a caretaker for children. I have learned an extensive amount about e-discovery, as well as several different review platforms, that had no knowledge of previously.
Excellent E-Discovery Model
E-Discovery Compliance Managing Attorney (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 2, 2016
I have worked closely with the staff at Counsel On Call, including leadership and review attorneys. Counsel On Call's business model is unique and the executive leadership cares about the professional development of individual employees and provides a pleasant work environment.
Good company for getting into the legal staffing business
Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 15, 2013
I had worked for Counsel on Call. Both stints were with Fedex or regarding Fedex. I worked in the Tax and Audit division at Fred Smith's un-marked office building in Memphis. This was a sweet gig.
Pros
Making a high hourly wage
Cons
short 2-3 month assisgnments

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Counsel On Call. Our community is ready to answer.