Country Arch Care Center Employee Reviews

Thankless job.
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Pittstown, NJNovember 9, 2017
Work you like a dog, for very little money. Some weeks 6 days straight with one day off and back to work ... Too much to do in an 8 hour shift..No one gets along..
Pros
close to home
Cons
low pay
Loved working with older adults
Assistant Social Worker (Former Employee) –  Pittstown, NJSeptember 18, 2017
I found the job very easy because I enjoyed working with the older adults at this LTC facility. Although I encountered many personalities, each person only wanted to be respected for not what they couldn't, instead, what each continued to offer in spite of their geography.
Balanced workplace
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Former Employee) –  Pittstown, NJAugust 18, 2017
This job was not for me. They work environment was okay, but not great. The supervisor I had was very nice. They were accommodating to some needs, but not others.
Stay away!
prefer not to disclose (Current Employee) –  Pittstown, NJAugust 5, 2017
Poorly managed company, treats employees like workhorses. Different administration from previous years, cuts corners on everything, especially poor quality food. Working conditions are terrible.
Pros
Cons
Takes advantage of employees
Great company to work for! Management was great.
all the above (Former Employee) –  114 pittstown rdMay 26, 2016
This company is phenomenal. Its a homelike atmosphere. Staff have all been there for years everyone is very friendly and welling to show you the ropes. Every day someone from upper management would ask how are doing today, is there anything I can help with. its was a very nice experience to be a part of this family unfortunately I had to move for family reason but I must tell you really miss this place. I must be straight out with you its some work but that's why its called a job as long as you enjoy want you do, you don't mind it. Overall I really recommend you in joining this family.

Miss you guys!
Pros
Cheap lunches, Breaks, insurance
Certified Dietary Manager
Certified Dietary Manager (Current Employee) –  Pittstown ,NJOctober 27, 2014
Certified Dietary Manager
 Assist in development of menus and recipes with the Dietician
 Standardize recipes, keeping Recipe Book up to date
 Supervise Food Services staff and drivers, detailing standards, methods and responsibilities to each.
 Train, evaluate, discipline, schedule and encourage all kitchen staff members according to policies and procedures
 Order food and supplies and command best quality at lowest price by reviewing purchasing procedures
Very demanding, on your feet fast paced job.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Pittstown, NJSeptember 11, 2014
A typical day at work would be helping patients with there activities of daily living. I worked on a sub-acute section. I would help assist pts that would come in for short term care cause they either broke a hip, fell, had a stroke etc... i would offer my assistance by helping them get dressed and ready for therapy. I'd also help with there meals and getting them whatever they needed to be comfortable. I was always a great listener and always respected them and cared for them like they were a family member to me. I learned that you can change as a person helping others and having compassion for others as well as learning how to be respected. The most enjoyable thing about my job is that i make people smile as well as help them in there recovery to get back to there lives.
Cons
Administration

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Country Arch Care Center. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about