Country Club Bank Employee Reviews

A good place to learn.
Part Time Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJune 4, 2018
A place to learn and grow. At Country Club Bank you can move up the ladder fairly quickly. The customers are very nice and I met some very nice people.
Great place to have a career
Vice President (Current Employee) –  United StatesJanuary 26, 2018
This is a quality, family-owned company that cares for their associates. Great place to work long-term if you can find the career that fits your needs
Pros
Many company perks and fun events during the year to show appreciation for associates.
Cons
Health benefits aren't the most affordable out there.
The job is great, the people are not.
Teller (Current Employee) –  Lees Summit, MOJanuary 11, 2018
I am at a rather slow branch so the job can be slow at times but I do enjoy it. I do not enjoy many of the people I work with. At this company there are a lot of employees that don’t like to do their job and they can just get away with it. Nobody is held accountable for just doing their job. Customers get unhappy with the treatment from bankers and other tellers and complaints are not even heard. There are managers working for this company that have no business managing anyone. The hours are convenient and the pay is mediocre but it is hardly worth dealing with all of the drama that comes along with working here. Managers are “click-y” and unprofessional. However the higher-ups do not care simply because they fear turnover.
Pros
Hours, great job, some great employees
Cons
Management, drama, unprofessionalism
bank
Rover Bank Teller (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MONovember 26, 2017
Country club is a family own bank it's a good bank to work people are friendly. There are many banks around the Kansas city Mo and Kansas city Ks area
Not family friendly
Teller (Current Employee) –  Leavenworth, KSOctober 2, 2017
Currently looking for another job because the Leavenworth location is not family friendly. The manager highly suggest that you find someone else to take care of your ill child so you can work. Anytime time was needed off they make you feel guilty for taking off because they are always short handed. Then when you have too much time at the end of the year they get onto you for not taking off. Very back and forth. I think it’s just this location though. All of the other branches that I’ve ever been at are incredible! The managers in Leavenworth also seem like they have too much going on.
Pros
Paid time off, healthcare, consistent hours.
Cons
Bad management
Great Company but not for me
Investment Operations Associate (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJuly 23, 2017
Country Club Bank is a great financial company but not for me. The supervisor over the Investment Operations department was very hard to satisfy in work performance, She made it very difficult and hard to adjust in the role. In general, this was not the best department to be apart of.
Upbeat Environment
Teller II (Former Employee) –  Leawood, KSMarch 3, 2017
Work a normal 9-5 shift. Clock in and count my drawer, then help any customers that came in.
Learned a lot of new skills, like how to close out an account, process loans and Monetary instruments.
The hardest part of my job, was making sure I was always in balance and if I was off, that I remembered what could have put me off.
I really enjoyed getting to know my co-workers at work events and making new friends.
Great customers
Teller (Former Employee) –  Harrisonville, MOFebruary 9, 2017
Being a teller here was amazing and met some wonderful people ! Such a great job but the branch was ran like a mad house and the manager couldn't handle the load
Pros
Terrible management
Cons
Long breaks, good hours, benefits paid holidays paid time off
Not where you want to work
Relationship Banker (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, KSDecember 1, 2016
-Advancing in the company is nearly impossible.

-Management is gossipy and loves to point fingers at others.

-At the branch I am located at, there is no team feeling felt with coworkers.

-The only positive I have experienced is interacting with the customers. I have met a lot of great people.

-Overall though, Country Club Bank is the worst place I have ever worked at.
Pros
Great customers
Cons
Emotionally draining environment
Not the best training
Manager (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJuly 20, 2016
It wasn't the friendliest places to work and they lack in training new hires. Management was gossipy. Not much room for advancement.
Fast paced, interesting place to work
Manager (Current Employee) –  Harrisonville MOJune 29, 2015
My time at the bank has taught me many things. On a daily basis I open accounts, audit drawers, work as a teller, notarize important documents, train new employees, and work with the customers to make sure they receive the best customer service experience they could hope for.
Pros
Off early, enjoy working with co workers and customers
Cons
Pay, coverage of shifts
Productive, high paced enviorment
Universal Banker/Teller (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJune 10, 2014
Great people, very busy. I am a drive though/lobby teller and I double as a personal banker when needed.
Love my team
Bank Teller (Current Employee) –  Lansing, KSMay 27, 2014
Love my team and customers. Has been a great part-time job to get through school.
Great place to start, tough place to end
Relationship Banker (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MONovember 4, 2013
I am a relationship banker for Country Club Bank. A typical day involves opening accounts for customers and performing maintenance on accounts. The values of the bank are very family oriented, but promotions throughout the company are hard to come by. The best part of the job is the credibility of the bank, the worst part is the lack of upward mobility.
Great people, lack of advancement, compensation etc.
Investment Officer - Junior Municipal Bond Trader (Former Employee) –  Prairie Village, KansasJune 27, 2012
Great people work here across all areas however never felt as if my positions was 'going anywhere' and I was in three different positions during my employment there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Country Club Bank. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about