Country Club Bank Employee Review

View all Country Club Bank reviews

Great people, lack of advancement, compensation etc.
Investment Officer - Junior Municipal Bond Trader (Former Employee) –  Prairie Village, KansasJune 27, 2012
Great people work here across all areas however never felt as if my positions was 'going anywhere' and I was in three different positions during my employment there.

Other Country Club Bank Employee Reviews

Great place to have a career
Vice President (Current Employee) –  United StatesJanuary 26, 2018
This is a quality, family-owned company that cares for their associates. Great place to work long-term if you can find the career that fits your needs
Pros
Many company perks and fun events during the year to show appreciation for associates.
Cons
Health benefits aren't the most affordable out there.
The job is great, the people are not.
Teller (Current Employee) –  Lees Summit, MOJanuary 11, 2018
I am at a rather slow branch so the job can be slow at times but I do enjoy it. I do not enjoy many of the people I work with. At this company there are a lot of employees that don’t like to do their job and they can just get away with it. Nobody is held accountable for just doing their job. Customers get unhappy with the treatment from bankers and other tellers and complaints are not even heard. There are managers working for this company that have no business managing anyone. The hours are convenient and the pay is mediocre but it is hardly worth dealing with all of the drama that comes along with working here. Managers are “click-y” and unprofessional. However the higher-ups do not care simply because they fear turnover.
Pros
Hours, great job, some great employees
Cons
Management, drama, unprofessionalism

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Country Club Bank. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9