Country Doctor Community Health Centers Employee Reviews

good place to work
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAMarch 4, 2019
good working environment with very friendly staff that truly believe in helping their community and provide excellent healthcare to everyone in need of it.
Great place to work with a true focus on the patients!
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAJanuary 26, 2019
Country Doctor is truly has a patient focus. The company environment is like a family. Being a small company, everyone knows each other. Great and rewarding place to work.
The hardest part of the job
Medical Coder & Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WASeptember 16, 2018
*Working with insurance companies to understand why certain medical claims don't get paid.
*Constantly sending corrected claims for team members who should have sent out clean claims in the first place.
*Memorizing the endless amount of rules that are essential to know to send out clean claims.
Pros
My boss bought my office lunch on almost every Friday
Cons
The billing department never seemed to get any recognition for the hard work they do.
Good place to work.
Behavioral Health Program Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAMarch 10, 2018
People who work here are dedicated to the patients and to the mission of the clinics. Country Doctor/Carolyn Downs are respected in the community. I am proud to work there.
I manage the program, supervise other BH staff, and see patients. There is no way to begin to explain all that I have learned in the last 10 years. I have become a strong, compassionate counselor from working with these patients.
The hardest part of the job is not having enough time to do all the things I want to do.
The most enjoyable part of this job is the variety of tasks I get to perform.
Pros
Good pay and PTO
Cons
More work than can be done in one day

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Country Doctor Community Health Centers. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4