Country Oven Bakery Employee Reviews

Awful
Back-Up Line Leader and Icing Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYApril 2, 2018
The employees tend to be very backstabbing and dramatic. The work is easy, however. Why do I have to review my past job to find a job on Indeed? This is absolutely ridiculous. Stop it.
One of the better factories to work at.
MFG DAILY RELIEF OPERATOR (Current Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYMarch 12, 2018
One of the better factories to work at in my area however many changes have been made in the little time i've been there. Morale is really starting to go down but pay is still competitive.
Should have never left
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYFebruary 14, 2018
COB Maintenance is one of those jobs guys dream of getting. The work doesn’t kill you. It’s steady. Like all plants emergency down time happens.
The group of guys I worked with were top notch. Everybody helped everyone else when needed, even sometimes when not needed.
I left for a day shift opportunity at another plant. Let’s just say the grass isn’t always greener on the other side.
I would go back to COB in a heartbeat if I was able too.
Pros
Stability
Cons
Were none.
Company with great baked goods
Genral Helper (Current Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYFebruary 12, 2018
I work for a company the provides fresh baked goods for Kroger! I love the job i work at, great pay, good benefits, awesome work environment. I work 5 days a weeks overtime is optional, so if i want my overtime which i of to work to provide for my family i can
Pros
stable job
Cons
hard to advance in company
Not as great as they claim.
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYFebruary 5, 2018
Culture is very seedy. It is a place of sneaky, cut throat people. I have worked at better companies. The pas may have been great, but it not a great place to work today.
Pros
Cons
bad breaks and paid holidays
Wonderful company
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYDecember 20, 2017
Wonderful company to work for. I worked nearly 31 years for this company. They have great benefit and wonderful pay. Nice people to work with. I have a lot of life long friends from working with them.
Country oven bakery
Pans/trays (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYAugust 9, 2017
Great place to work. People are great. Pay is great. Insurance is great. The jobs were easy. Only reason I left was to be a stay at home mom. One of the best places I've worked for
Relaxed
Sanitation/Production (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYMay 15, 2017
Good paying job, relaxed work place. Friendly coworkers. Good benifits with 401k, paid holidays and personal days. Vacation time is good. Management is fair.
Great atmosphere
Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYOctober 14, 2015
loved working with each individual
always worked in teams and management encouraged diversity engagement.

disadvantages was workforce presence
Pros
diversity
Cons
some management
Busy Place and have to be active all the time
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Iselin, NJSeptember 14, 2014
It is one of the hardest jobs even though it is not related to my career. I had to regulate the stock and manage all the people working under me and also make sure that the customers receive a good service. Sometimes had to stay for more than 10 hours but at the end I learned a lot about management and also developed a lot of leadership skills.
I enjoyed working with everyone there.
Maintenance Technician / Sanitation (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYJune 12, 2014
Never seemed like work because we all enjoyed our jobs. Hard work but time passed quickly. Needed a day shift job was the only reason for leaving.
Pros
Free bakery items daily
Cons
3rd shift was the only shift available at that time.
COB is a great place to start a career and build your future
Bakery Manufacturer (Current Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYMay 28, 2014
COB is a place that you can showcase your skillset by building your communication, organizational, and managerial attributes. Everyone in our plant has a job and a purpose, but moreover we all coordinate with one another to produce products that our customers can enjoy; at costs that we try our best to minimize.
country overn is a fun and good place to work because the management is good and people are very friendly there and it a good environment place to be.
Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYMay 18, 2013
I enjoy every 5 days i work in a week.
I learn a lot to deal with people like to be patient and when not to contribute in any negative conversation, and to look at the bad of someone to tell on him or her so he/she can be in trouble. I learn a lot to be at safe first at all and to be honest in every small matters. The management was so good it really make the plant a fun and enjoyable place to work, the order of work was really under good management.My co worker is so friendly and nice we work together as a team and really enjoy working with each other.There is no hardest part of the job there to me is no hard part of job there. The most enjoyable part of the job is to know that the line your working at is really high in production. To me it is the joy of my job knowing the production is high.
Pros
free coffee free bread, cake
Cons
good breaks too 15min, 20min, and lunch 30min