Country Villa Healthcare Employee Reviews

Everyone is so Sweet.
CNA (Current Employee) –  TexasAugust 9, 2018
It turned out great, everyone is so sweet, and everything is very tidy. And the rooms are nice and neat, everything is put up neat, Everyone is nice and clean, and, Very polite, And think you for your Kindness, And thank you for your time to see me.. I hope I can work there..
Pros
free meals
Cons
Short breaks
Okay some times but very hard work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  La Mesa, CAApril 22, 2018
Fast paste environment always on your feet always busy always doing something. Only 30 min bresks need more like a hour break. Teamwork is not too reliable there we have a lot of patience you have to attend to
Great patients/terrible management
Former employee (Former Employee) –  Claremont, CAFebruary 10, 2018
This facility would be a lot better off with better management. Don’t count on being treated fairly or with any respect if you apply to work here. And don’t count on staff to work together as a team because management has created such a hostile environment, that the staff are constantly in survival mode. Every man/woman for themselves at this company.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Disrespectful/ unfair management
Very Nice place to work and Very welcoming
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAJanuary 26, 2018
I had a really good time working for this company.Everyone was so helpful and all the residents were sweethearts.Besides being understaffed and underpaid I’d love to go back to this job.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Always Understaffed
I was doing my residency
Nursing Assistant Trainee (Former Employee) –  Murrieta, CAJuly 20, 2017
I was there to learn about how to be a nursing assistant. I walked around and tried to help the patients . I learned to shower , take vitals and listen to patients.
Pros
I learned how to be a nursing assistant
Cons
I learned how hard it is to be a nursing assistant
Not the best Company
Nursing Assistant/Restorative Nursing (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 30, 2017
My clients would only want a house keeper for dusting and cleaning like a maid. Very little patient care as male here. My clients would cancel on me regularly after i drove 13miles to the home.
Pros
millage reimbursement
Cons
Far travel, need a car
Organization
Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) (Former Employee) –  Claremont, CAOctober 19, 2016
Need to be more organized, and more communication, starting from the very top, they need to set up the sample. No DSD and administrative person, for some days at the same time, very short of staff in every shift.
Fun place to work
Nursing Assistant Trainee (Former Employee) –  Murrieta, CASeptember 18, 2016
Fun place to work for a high school or college student. The manager is awesome and works with your schedule most of the time. Great place to gain experience.
Nice facility for experience
Certified nursing assistant (Former Employee) –  Murrieta, CADecember 19, 2014
This job was good place to experience many different types of situations in the medical field. Management was also always listening to the employee concerns and was a nice place to work.
Pretty cool place
Certified Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Seal Beach, CaApril 9, 2014
A nice place to work and gain experience. Co workesr are very pleasant. If you have a passion for caring for the sick and elderly then you would love this facility.
Good environment
IT- Programmer Analyst (Current Employee) –  Los AngelesMarch 10, 2014
Daily: Software support to production applications.
Helping users with any issue related with the production applications.
I work alone on small projects, but on more complex projects I work as a team member.

I've learned to code on RPG free format, Visual RPG, RPG with embedded SQL statements, RPG Remote DB access, SQL store procedures, Nexus/Clover WebSmart PHP, MS .Net Visual Studio. OnDemand Software Management.

The co-workers create a good environment to work, they are friendly and helpful.

My manager is one of the best I've ever worked. He has a deep knowledge of the business. He has the ability to clearly convey what the company needs.

The hardest part of the job is when third party providers don't deliver our requirements on time and force us to delay our deadlines.

The most enjoyable part of the job is that I have always the opportunity to learn new skills and to bring my own ideas to solve issues or develop solutions.
Pros
Flexible job hours.
Care and comfort of individuals
CNA (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CASeptember 16, 2013
To help residents to gain the ablilty for independs as well as provide care and comfort to non mobile residents.
Pros
Apperication of wellness
Cons
Not all caregiver on same level of caregiving
Workplace
Nursing Assistant Trainee (Former Employee) –  Murrieta, CADecember 14, 2012
Typical work place I was a trainee at the time, it was a productive day, I had learned a lot and very quick. I learned how to take vitals manually, learned how to help a patient bathe and get dressed. I got to meet all the employees of the facility and enjoyed working with my fellow peers from the regional occupational program. The hardest part of the job was trying to not get attached to the patients. The most enjoyable part of my job was the rewarding feeling of the patient being very appreciative of all my help and care.
A very fast pace work environment of patients and employees.
Discharge Planner (Former Employee) –  San Rafael, CADecember 12, 2012
I checked online every morning and several times per day to a website where discharge planners throughout California would post the patients that they needed to place in skilled nursing homes. I would pick up the patients that were considered difficult to place and work at finding placement for them. This was a pilot program that the company had hoped would increase our census throughout the northern California area but it really didn't work the way that we had hoped. For one thing none of our buildings would accept the difficult to place patients so I always placed them elsewhere and for another the company thought that by assisting the discharge planners throughout the bay area with their difficult to place patients they would turn the favor and send us more of a virility of patients not so difficult to place and they did not.
Beautiful patient environments.

The hardest part of my job was finding placement for difficult to place patients.

The most enjoyable part of my job was working with a group of very ethical and professional people.
Pros
i worked from my home office.
Cons
being a pilot program it lacked job security.