CEO should take a much closer look at those in charge of day to day activities and decisions being made by HR and LR leaders. Focus on hiring the right people who relate and enjoy working with people - weed through those who are intimidated by people who have the ability to make change happen.
Please help ,and support the people of san,diego california,(especially the homeless people).
Provide a better ratio between PSW and client. Best case practice accross the nation is 15. San Diego is double that. Signs of Safety was a good start. Unfortunately, with that and all the other mandated requirements workers are overwhelmed with the current level of assigned cases. All of them just want to do the best job they can.
PLEASE examine the disparity in the pay scale between the upper/middle management and the support staff. Also, please listen--really listen--to people at all levels of your organization@
Monitor your sub contractors more frequently
None peolple really nice , employees profesional.
- What is the interview process like at County of San Diego?8 people answered
- What is County of San Diego sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?8 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at County of San Diego? What are the steps a…7 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at County of San Diego?6 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at County of San Diego?6 people answered
- How long does the hiring process take?5 people answered
- How often do raises occur at County of San Diego?5 people answered
- How are the working hours at County of San Diego?5 people answered
- What is the best part of working at County of San Diego?4 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make County of San Diego a better place to work?4 people answered