12Days sick leaves for the year.
I don't know exactly what it is, it just shows up :)
Like all other districts
Eligible employees shall earn sick leave credit at the
rate of five percent (5%) of the employee’s regularly scheduled
hours per pay period. The hour/day approximate equivalent sick
leave accrual for full-time employees over one year (26 pay
periods) is one hundred four (104) hours, or thirteen (13) days.
Sick leave was good, I do not know how many was given.
Ten days paid sick leave with vacation/comp/FHO carryover.
Allowed 2 weeks sick leave and FMLA for all family members; emergency sick leave in cobra etc. other programs
- What is the interview process like at County of San Diego?8 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at County of San Diego? What are the steps a…7 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at County of San Diego?6 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at County of San Diego?6 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of County of San Diego about how to improve it?6 people answered
- How long does the hiring process take?5 people answered
- How often do raises occur at County of San Diego?5 people answered
- How are the working hours at County of San Diego?5 people answered
- What is the best part of working at County of San Diego?4 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make County of San Diego a better place to work?4 people answered