County of Washington Employee Reviews

Nepotism and favoritism abound
CUSTODIAN (Former Employee) –  Washington PennsylvaniaFebruary 5, 2019
Washington county Health Center was taken over by a private entity. Displaced workers forced out other county workers. VERY HOSTILE work environment that included spying and threatening overtones on a daily basis.
Great!
Help Desk Technician (Former Employee) –  Washington, PADecember 20, 2016
Could not possibly ask for a better group of people to work with. Everyone was so friendly and willing to help me out when I was just beginning. Once I started to understand what I was doing, they made a point to send me on my own much more often so that I could learn by practice and not just by being told what to do. This was very much appreciated as I learn a great deal this way.
High stress job
Emergency Communications Specialist (Current Employee) –  Machias, MEAugust 28, 2014
Handling emergency calls daily making sure to get all needed information a fast and timely manor produces a high stress environment The hardest past of the job is keeping high mental alertness for up to 12 hours a day
Cons
stress, long shifts