Couto Management Group, LLC Employee Reviews

2.0Job Security & Advancement
Not great
Manager (Former Employee) –  Cape Cod, MADecember 18, 2018
I was a shop manager.under salary.went to work at 6 am.just working as a clerk..until 3pm..and they called me a manager? Than..if a schedulled crew member did not showed up to work at 3 pm...i had to stay there till 10 pm on my feet..for free..because i was under salary.they took advantage of me and a lots of immigrants.
Pros
Cons
They move you around..
Bad management all around
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsJuly 16, 2018
They purge money and have no clue on inventory or what s going on in their stores. Their is no structure. It's the most toxic environment I have ever been in.
Not good
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Cape Cod, MAJanuary 18, 2018
They offer no compensation for travel and have weekly meetings at inconvenience places which is outside of the scheduled hours and has to be traveled to. The pay is inconsistent from person to person and the have a 6 day 52 hour work week requirement with no vacation until after a year. Not much support from higher up personal. Have to pay for most products you consume.
Pros
Cons
Great Company
Shift Leader/Server (Current Employee) –  Bourne, MADecember 19, 2017
Such a pleasure working for them! Absolutely one of the best companies to be apart of. Fair, good pay, and relatable employees. Highly recommend for your first job or last.
some of the best and worst people I know
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Stoneham, MANovember 29, 2017
I loved working with this company. I loved my bosses and how they handled problems and the way they treated me as a person. I loved how much they promote from within and how many high level positions belong to women. However, I left because the schedule is incredibly demanding, and my store was located too far from home.
Nothing to say.
Employee (Former Employee) –  Stoneham, MAJuly 18, 2017
Nothing to say. The management team do not care out about what they are doing, they are just going through the motions. Collect a paycheck is the employee motto.