Covance Employee Review

Fun workplace and productive.
Program Representative (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 20, 2013
Covance was a straight forward job, data entry, verifying insurances and some ICD-9 coding which I did enjoy because it was never a dull moment. I learned how to type faster and how to ask the right questions for verification and how to ask for help when I needed it. Management jumped in to help when we needed it and never complained and still made their employees feel appreciated. My co-workers and I still keep in touch and always helped when they needed to get our job done. The hardest part of the job was making sure other employees were doing their part so we can all work as a team. My most enjoyable part of the job was being able to give my opinion and it being accepted.
Pros
Overtime, healthcare, gym
Cons
short lunches, timed breaks.

Other Covance Employee Reviews

Easy going and relaxed
PROGRAM REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  IndianaApril 15, 2018
Good work culture, work life balance. Poor pay and job security. Easy to do job, very relaxed, monday through friday. weekends and holidays, unpaid. CAn convert to covance employee after a year.
work balance
Project Manager Associate(Quality Assurance) (Former Employee) –  Princeton, NJApril 12, 2018
This is a nice place to begin but tends to be very clicky. If you are not a part of the right click of people or race then you can get lost or not well trained.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Covance. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

Powered by Fairygodboss

3.2Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

80%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.