CoventBridge Group Employee Reviews

I worked from my home. Received my assignments via company e-mail. I made all my own appointments.
Field Investigator (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 27, 2018
I would receive my job assignment via e-mail. I made all calls for appointments. I would give a daily update.

I have done this kind of work for years. I just learned their system for reporting it to supervisor.

I had very little contact with management.

I worked remotely, with little or no contact with supervisor or other investigators.

Getting supervisors to clear completed cases was the hardest part.

The most enjoyable part was the investigation and meeting new people and investigating their claims. I truly enjoyed the investigation part of the job. The extended travel to far off locations was also enjoyable.
Pros
Working from remote location
Cons
Too often not enough work
Great job
FIELD INVESTIGATOR TRAINER (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 9, 2018
This company is great to work for. Remotely, you will need to be self confident and self motivated. You work alone with minimal supervision. You can create your own hours.
Pros
work
Cons
slow
CBG is a good company
Field Investigator/Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Long Island, NYJuly 18, 2018
Good company to work for. However, be someone who can take a stranglehold of work load and not someone who needs hand holding or you will not go anywhere.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
hard to get 40 hour work weeks
This place is a good place to work
Insurance fraud field investigator (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAJune 19, 2018
CBG will pay you well. they have good communication and get everything taken care of. all you have to do is do your job and be good.

Its called work, not vacation your going to have to get up early, get things done and use your brain.

If that's to hard go back to your mommas house.
Pros
everything
Cons
slow hours someyimes
Hard Working Company that values family
Client Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TexasApril 30, 2018
Great place to work. Hard working company with family values. Excellent pay and ability to advance in your career. Worldwide clientele and many different work opportunities.
Fast paced and sometimes overwhelming
Claims Investigator (Current Employee) –  ColoradoFebruary 10, 2018
This company is a great company and the employees and management are great and helpful. The work itself is a little stressful. This job is great it just requires a lot of hard work in order to make the money you need.
Pros
good company
Cons
Hard to get hours
Stressful.
Case Intake Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 16, 2018
Wouldn't recommend anyone to work at this company. Poor management and no room for advancement. Benefits were okay but did not offer a lot of vacation time.
Cons
Poor management
Claims Investigator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 27, 2017
Excellent place to work,

Plenty of work and always busy with interesting work

"Good pay, car allowance, gas card, benefits, open door policy, good support from management and plenty of work if you want it.
The jobs for anyone who wants freedom from the normal day to day grind.
Investigator (Current Employee) –  Gulf Breeze, FLDecember 11, 2017
This job is great...You are not stuck in an office, you can get out and work at various times of the day, and you are challenged to find new and creative ways of getting the job done, But... The work schedule changes weekly without notice or concern for your personal life. if you don't care about a set schedule or regular days off, this is the job for you.

The compensation for travel and report writing is ...sad..But...the pay rates for doing your investigations are fair.

I would recommend this job to anyone who is interested in Private Investigations.
Pros
New challenges every week
Cons
A work schedule that changes without notice...
Do not care about employees.
Case Input Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 27, 2017
They didn't seem to worry to much about there employees. Didn't appreciate the things the employees did for the company. Very sexist company to work for.
Investgations
Fraud Investigator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 26, 2017
At this time I don't have a negative option of company. Currently working less than 40 hours a week due to slow period. Managers have been good and understand; however, need 40 hours a week.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Slow periods
Its a productive and fun workplace
Claims Investigator( PI) (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 3, 2017
Working for Coventbridge is great. The staff is amazing. The hardest part of the job are dealing with the traffic jam and traveling. Overall working for Coventbridge is great.
Industry Just Not For Me
Field Investigator (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJOctober 18, 2017
You sit in a car for up to 8 hours a day. You have no set schedule, and aren't guaranteed a full days pay. Also expect to travel further than an hour.
Pros
Worked independently, had a company phone, company gas card, no dress code
Cons
Long days, report writing after your shift, clients had un-realistic expectations
Underpaid and underutilized.
Fraud Investigator (Current Employee) –  RemoteSeptember 15, 2017
For a company to survive and thrive, it is imperative to use each employee to their full capacity given their education and experience. Sadly, that doesn't happen here.
Pros
Remote work.
Cons
Underutilization
Horrible management and misleading
Quality Control Editor (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 28, 2017
I don't have anything positive to say about this place except that my coworkers were great and the job itself was easy and took no effort on my part. The management is a joke. They pretty much fired everyone in their Orlando Quality Control department in the space of a few months all the while saying that they "didn't anticipate any more cuts." They allow people to work from home all the while knowing that they will lay off those employees within a few days. Sick. I wrote a similar review on Glassdoor and the company replied back that "they didn't anticipate any more cuts" well....that's easy to say when there really isn't anything left to cut.. :) This place lets people go in some of the worst ways imaginable and I take comfort in knowing that the majority of its former employees can vouch for and agree with these sentiments.
Pros
coworkers, easy job
Cons
everything else, place lacks common courtesy
productive
Desktop Private Investigator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 20, 2017
Jacksonville, FL office great and fun to work for :) UNDERSTANDING and works with you at all cost and levels. People are great, nice friendly warm people.
Corporate Office
VideoTech/Operation Support/Dispatch Specialist (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 14, 2017
Advancement isn't based on merit or experience but on length of time and who you know. It takes months before being considered for a position other than the starting point.
low hours and low pay
Private Investigator (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 9, 2017
I was told when hired that I would receive 40 hours a week. I had to leave the job due to the fact that during the winter I went two weeks and only worked a few hours.. I still communicate with some of the people that work with the company and they are still low on hours. People that I enjoyed working with are dropping like flies from the company due to lack of hours. Some of these people had been with the company for numerous years. Other companies are not having any difficulty with hours for their employees. They have been saying for over a year that they are about to get a new contract and work will follow.
horrible place to work
Surveillance Officer (Former Employee) –  MNJune 28, 2017
horrible company to work for. you don't start for like 3 months and then they give you the least amount of training possible and then just throw you in. then you are supposed to know how to do everything. look for another company
Pros
they will take anyone
Cons
terrible
High paced, micro managed, low pay for actual work hours.
Insurance Claims Investigator (Former Employee) –  Denver, ColoradoJune 28, 2017
Highly micro managed, poorly paid for actual hours worked. Paid only for "billable" hours, not actual hours worked. All assignments have unreasonable time lines and mandates.
Pros
Interesting case work.
Cons
Paid only "billable" hours, nor actual hours worked.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CoventBridge Group. Our community is ready to answer.