CoventBridge Group Employee Reviews

I worked from my home. Received my assignments via company e-mail. I made all my own appointments.
Field Investigator (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 27, 2018
I would receive my job assignment via e-mail. I made all calls for appointments. I would give a daily update.

I have done this kind of work for years. I just learned their system for reporting it to supervisor.

I had very little contact with management.

I worked remotely, with little or no contact with supervisor or other investigators.

Getting supervisors to clear completed cases was the hardest part.

The most enjoyable part was the investigation and meeting new people and investigating their claims. I truly enjoyed the investigation part of the job. The extended travel to far off locations was also enjoyable.
Pros
Working from remote location
Cons
Too often not enough work
Highly unmotivated management....
Surveillance Investigator (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 10, 2018
Poor managed company. Management uneducated regarding the geography of the State of Colorado thus creating a very undesirable work atmosphere. Management very difficult to contact for questions regarding client wishes. No feed back on work done.....good or bad. The job could ruin an employees vehicle in mere months. Poor company.
Pros
Cons
Numerous
It's a very good company
Private Investigator (Current Employee) –  South Florida, FLNovember 18, 2018
I enjoy the culture here very much. I've learned quite a lot and I am treated with respect. They provide adequate support and I have no complaints whatsoever.
Pros
Training
Cons
N/a
Stressful.
Case Intake Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 16, 2018
Wouldn't recommend anyone to work at this company. Poor management and no room for advancement. Benefits were okay but did not offer a lot of vacation time.
Cons
Poor management
Money is #1
Investigator (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 3, 2019
The company tries to push through as many investigations as possible with little regard for the investigators. Company charges around $75 per hour for investigations and pay investigators less than $20.
Pros
No Office to report to
Cons
No regard for employeees
Hard Working Company that values family
Client Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TexasApril 30, 2018
Great place to work. Hard working company with family values. Excellent pay and ability to advance in your career. Worldwide clientele and many different work opportunities.
Horrible management and misleading
Quality Control Editor (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 28, 2017
I don't have anything positive to say about this place except that my coworkers were great and the job itself was easy and took no effort on my part. The management is a joke. They pretty much fired everyone in their Orlando Quality Control department in the space of a few months all the while saying that they "didn't anticipate any more cuts." They allow people to work from home all the while knowing that they will lay off those employees within a few days. Sick. I wrote a similar review on Glassdoor and the company replied back that "they didn't anticipate any more cuts" well....that's easy to say when there really isn't anything left to cut.. :) This place lets people go in some of the worst ways imaginable and I take comfort in knowing that the majority of its former employees can vouch for and agree with these sentiments.
Pros
coworkers, easy job
Cons
everything else, place lacks common courtesy
CBG is a good company
Field Investigator/Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Long Island, NYJuly 18, 2018
Good company to work for. However, be someone who can take a stranglehold of work load and not someone who needs hand holding or you will not go anywhere.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
hard to get 40 hour work weeks
This place is a good place to work
Insurance fraud field investigator (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAJune 19, 2018
CBG will pay you well. they have good communication and get everything taken care of. all you have to do is do your job and be good.

Its called work, not vacation your going to have to get up early, get things done and use your brain.

If that's to hard go back to your mommas house.
Pros
everything
Cons
slow hours someyimes
Great job
FIELD INVESTIGATOR TRAINER (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 9, 2018
This company is great to work for. Remotely, you will need to be self confident and self motivated. You work alone with minimal supervision. You can create your own hours.
Pros
work
Cons
slow
Claims Investigator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 27, 2017
Excellent place to work,

Plenty of work and always busy with interesting work

"Good pay, car allowance, gas card, benefits, open door policy, good support from management and plenty of work if you want it.
The jobs for anyone who wants freedom from the normal day to day grind.
Investigator (Current Employee) –  Gulf Breeze, FLDecember 11, 2017
This job is great...You are not stuck in an office, you can get out and work at various times of the day, and you are challenged to find new and creative ways of getting the job done, But... The work schedule changes weekly without notice or concern for your personal life. if you don't care about a set schedule or regular days off, this is the job for you.

The compensation for travel and report writing is ...sad..But...the pay rates for doing your investigations are fair.

I would recommend this job to anyone who is interested in Private Investigations.
Pros
New challenges every week
Cons
A work schedule that changes without notice...
New Direction
N/A (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 26, 2017
The CEO is moving the company in the right direction, there is a significant change in attitude and office atmosphere. It really makes it a job you look forward to coming to which is important. All areas understand they work together and there is always an open line of communication to for suggestions and to make things better. The company also has a wonderful benefits package matched no where else.
Pros
Hours, WorkPlace Culture
Cons
Fast paced and sometimes overwhelming
Claims Investigator (Current Employee) –  ColoradoFebruary 10, 2018
This company is a great company and the employees and management are great and helpful. The work itself is a little stressful. This job is great it just requires a lot of hard work in order to make the money you need.
Pros
good company
Cons
Hard to get hours
Loved working for CoventBridge
Controller (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 17, 2017
Due to new management structure, my position was eliminated.
Daily day at work was a pleasure. The atmosphere was like a small family. Diverse work culture. Management is outstanding and very engaged in daily activities. CEO speaks to all employees and does not hesitate taking employees calls. Most enjoyable part of the job was the work itself, but doing it in such an accepting and fun environment. Hardest part of the job was building the finance team and ensuring the cohesiveness between all members.
Pros
Company culture is very diverse
Cons
New company working on new processes, but heading in the right direction
keep looking for somthing else
Field Investigator (Former Employee) –  PAJuly 7, 2016
Been there going on 2 years. At first it was OK but they have now merged with another company and are taking everything from us such as holidays, personal time off. No chance of raises or advancement. Sit in your car in the hot summer frying and freezing in the winter. Beating the heck out of your own vehicle and driving to bad areas of the city. Drive about 3,000 miles a month. Slows down to nothing in the winter months and have to put in for partial unemployment and even now during the busy season of the summer we are between 20-30 hrs a week.
Pros
if you make 40 hrs a week u can make good money, and thats a big IF
Cons
lots of driving, bad work environment, no hours
No loyalty to employees
Investigator (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCAugust 29, 2016
Made one mistake in 10 months and gone. Management had no clue or backbone. Was fired after not seeing an icon on my schedule. No email or call. First time.
Pros
Decent Benefits
Cons
Management "too busy"
Okay place to work, but no advancement opportunities until after being there for at least 8 years.
SIU Claims Investigator (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 7, 2017
Okay place to work, a lot of travel putting a ton of miles on your vehicle. Don't get paid mileage. Insurance is expensive. I worked there for 3 years. I put at least 60,000 to 80,000 miles on my car per year. 90 % travel, and a lot out of town away from your family. There is no room for advancement unless you have worked there at least 8 to 10 years. I worked as a claims field investigator as well as desktop. Desktop only pays $13.00 per hour, and there is no flexibility in your hours.
Don't do it.
Investigator (Current Employee) –  New JerseyFebruary 2, 2017
There was no work life balance. Management seem to change every other week without any kind of notice. They are in the middle of trying to figure out which kind of company they want to be. Due to that no investigator knew anything.
Don't Go for it!
Investigator (Former Employee) –  IowaDecember 3, 2016
Company is a joke. Investigators are treated with no respect and with low wages for what the company charges their clients. You will be quickly trained and thrown into the field with out any assistance. Management does not care about you as long as someone handles the case so they can meet their quota. There are better jobs out there. You will travel up to 4 hours a day to and from a case and they expect you to have all reports done in the same day then back at it next day. Investigators come and go once they see what the company is all about.
Cons
Over worked, little pay, no home or social life with the countless extra hours that will be required

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CoventBridge Group. Our community is ready to answer.