CoventBridge Group Employee Reviews in Jacksonville, FL

productive and fun workplace
Licensed Private Investigator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 25, 2019
In a typical day in my position I fulfilled management tasks With my leadership skills and my work ethic. Throughout the day I completed various investigating duties as well, including Insurance fraud surveillance, Workers comp, Civil liability investigations. I also provided strong customer service and resolved customer issues.
Investigator
Field Investigator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 20, 2019
Management does not care about the workers. Workers are just numbers to them. They will request you to go into situations that are dangerous and uncomfortable, and will punish you if you don’t.
The scheduling team does not care if they have you working until 1am on one case, and 6am the next.
Do not expect to be encouraged for good work, only shady employees receive praise.
Expect to drive 50,000+ miles a year. You are not reimbursed for mileage.
Pros
Fuel Card, Remote Work
Cons
Terrible hours, if you receive any. You will destroy your car
Money is #1
Investigator (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 3, 2019
The company tries to push through as many investigations as possible with little regard for the investigators. Company charges around $75 per hour for investigations and pay investigators less than $20.
Pros
No Office to report to
Cons
No regard for employeees
Highly unmotivated management....
Surveillance Investigator (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 10, 2018
Poor managed company. Management uneducated regarding the geography of the State of Colorado thus creating a very undesirable work atmosphere. Management very difficult to contact for questions regarding client wishes. No feed back on work done.....good or bad. The job could ruin an employees vehicle in mere months. Poor company.
Pros
Cons
Numerous
Lots of Autonomy. The worst thing is the inconsistancy in the amount of work.
(SIU) Field Investigator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 12, 2018
My dad used to say that if it was all fun they wouldn't pay us to do it.
Sometimes it is very busy to the point of being overwhelming. Other times it is very slow. Hard to budget and pay bills. Upper level management is top notch. Very professional with high expectations. Like many places, mid-level management can be hit or miss.
Pros
Lots of autonomy
Cons
Unexpected lack/loss of hours work. Some mid-level managers are bullys.
I worked from my home. Received my assignments via company e-mail. I made all my own appointments.
Field Investigator (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 27, 2018
I would receive my job assignment via e-mail. I made all calls for appointments. I would give a daily update.

I have done this kind of work for years. I just learned their system for reporting it to supervisor.

I had very little contact with management.

I worked remotely, with little or no contact with supervisor or other investigators.

Getting supervisors to clear completed cases was the hardest part.

The most enjoyable part was the investigation and meeting new people and investigating their claims. I truly enjoyed the investigation part of the job. The extended travel to far off locations was also enjoyable.
Pros
Working from remote location
Cons
Too often not enough work
Claims Investigator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 27, 2017
Excellent place to work,

Plenty of work and always busy with interesting work

"Good pay, car allowance, gas card, benefits, open door policy, good support from management and plenty of work if you want it.
Do not care about employees.
Case Input Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 27, 2017
They didn't seem to worry to much about there employees. Didn't appreciate the things the employees did for the company. Very sexist company to work for.
Investgations
Fraud Investigator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 26, 2017
At this time I don't have a negative option of company. Currently working less than 40 hours a week due to slow period. Managers have been good and understand; however, need 40 hours a week.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Slow periods
productive
Desktop Private Investigator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 20, 2017
Jacksonville, FL office great and fun to work for :) UNDERSTANDING and works with you at all cost and levels. People are great, nice friendly warm people.
Corporate Office
VideoTech/Operation Support/Dispatch Specialist (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 14, 2017
Advancement isn't based on merit or experience but on length of time and who you know. It takes months before being considered for a position other than the starting point.
low hours and low pay
Private Investigator (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 9, 2017
I was told when hired that I would receive 40 hours a week. I had to leave the job due to the fact that during the winter I went two weeks and only worked a few hours.. I still communicate with some of the people that work with the company and they are still low on hours. People that I enjoyed working with are dropping like flies from the company due to lack of hours. Some of these people had been with the company for numerous years. Other companies are not having any difficulty with hours for their employees. They have been saying for over a year that they are about to get a new contract and work will follow.
New Direction
N/A (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 26, 2017
The CEO is moving the company in the right direction, there is a significant change in attitude and office atmosphere. It really makes it a job you look forward to coming to which is important. All areas understand they work together and there is always an open line of communication to for suggestions and to make things better. The company also has a wonderful benefits package matched no where else.
Pros
Hours, WorkPlace Culture
Competitive compensation
Desktop Investigator (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 13, 2017
My position allowed me to work independently from home. Contact with employer and co-workers was only necessary in situations where something needed to be clarified. the majority of contact was done via email.
Pros
Worked independently from home
Recently merged
Private Investigator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL 32225March 31, 2017
Showing signs of good things, but will take a while to get there. Management is changing constantly. The CEO has a great vision of what he wants the company to become. When/if it makes it there, it will be a great company to work for.
Loved working for CoventBridge
Controller (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 17, 2017
Due to new management structure, my position was eliminated.
Daily day at work was a pleasure. The atmosphere was like a small family. Diverse work culture. Management is outstanding and very engaged in daily activities. CEO speaks to all employees and does not hesitate taking employees calls. Most enjoyable part of the job was the work itself, but doing it in such an accepting and fun environment. Hardest part of the job was building the finance team and ensuring the cohesiveness between all members.
Pros
Company culture is very diverse
Cons
New company working on new processes, but heading in the right direction
Entry level Investigative position with growth opportunities
Research Investigator/ Private Investigator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL 32225February 16, 2017
Great company to get your foot in the door with investigations. They will also pay for your CC License and sponsor your training. Pay is below average, but very flexible with your schedule and school. CEO is awesome!
Pros
flexible schedule, Paid training and licensing, Overtime opportunities, Great entry level investigative position
Cons
Low pay and not many incentives
Okay place to work, but no advancement opportunities until after being there for at least 8 years.
SIU Claims Investigator (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 7, 2017
Okay place to work, a lot of travel putting a ton of miles on your vehicle. Don't get paid mileage. Insurance is expensive. I worked there for 3 years. I put at least 60,000 to 80,000 miles on my car per year. 90 % travel, and a lot out of town away from your family. There is no room for advancement unless you have worked there at least 8 to 10 years. I worked as a claims field investigator as well as desktop. Desktop only pays $13.00 per hour, and there is no flexibility in your hours.
Job
Private Investigator-Surveillance (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL 32225February 5, 2017
Coventbridge group Work long hours and no pay for creating reports or downloading materials. The company takes advantage of drive time. People jumping
Pros
hours
Cons
no pay for working on reports or downloading materials.
The important work involving insurance fraud and record retrieval really gets your mind going. It's awesome.
Private Investigator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 13, 2016
It is a Great company to work for, very well managed. If needed everyone will help you to get your end result that is correct and learn it the right way.
Pros
Great boss. Takes good care Of his employees
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CoventBridge Group. Our community is ready to answer.