CoventBridge Group Employee Reviews for Field Investigator

Investigator
Field Investigator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 20, 2019
Management does not care about the workers. Workers are just numbers to them. They will request you to go into situations that are dangerous and uncomfortable, and will punish you if you don’t.
The scheduling team does not care if they have you working until 1am on one case, and 6am the next.
Do not expect to be encouraged for good work, only shady employees receive praise.
Expect to drive 50,000+ miles a year. You are not reimbursed for mileage.
Pros
Fuel Card, Remote Work
Cons
Terrible hours, if you receive any. You will destroy your car
Horror show
Field Investigator (Former Employee) –  midwestJanuary 29, 2019
Stay far away if you wish to be respected, you will not be valued or respected. Horrible company to work for. Take a look at their other reviews on glassdoor.
I worked from my home. Received my assignments via company e-mail. I made all my own appointments.
Field Investigator (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 27, 2018
I would receive my job assignment via e-mail. I made all calls for appointments. I would give a daily update.

I have done this kind of work for years. I just learned their system for reporting it to supervisor.

I had very little contact with management.

I worked remotely, with little or no contact with supervisor or other investigators.

Getting supervisors to clear completed cases was the hardest part.

The most enjoyable part was the investigation and meeting new people and investigating their claims. I truly enjoyed the investigation part of the job. The extended travel to far off locations was also enjoyable.
Pros
Working from remote location
Cons
Too often not enough work
Great job
FIELD INVESTIGATOR TRAINER (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 9, 2018
This company is great to work for. Remotely, you will need to be self confident and self motivated. You work alone with minimal supervision. You can create your own hours.
Pros
work
Cons
slow
CBG is a good company
Field Investigator/Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Long Island, NYJuly 18, 2018
Good company to work for. However, be someone who can take a stranglehold of work load and not someone who needs hand holding or you will not go anywhere.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
hard to get 40 hour work weeks
Industry Just Not For Me
Field Investigator (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJOctober 18, 2017
You sit in a car for up to 8 hours a day. You have no set schedule, and aren't guaranteed a full days pay. Also expect to travel further than an hour.
Pros
Worked independently, had a company phone, company gas card, no dress code
Cons
Long days, report writing after your shift, clients had un-realistic expectations
you have to be good with computers and good with computer software
Field Investigator (Current Employee) –  Des Moines, IAJune 7, 2017
you have little training and work is done online. Good place to work. little face to face training. Good place to work. decent managers. Good place to work.
work
Field Investigator (Current Employee) –  IllinoisApril 30, 2017
a typical day while on the job is setting up a surveillance position and awaiting claimant activity, and conversing between clients and management. the hardest part is sitting on a house that clearly has no movement, also the never having a set schedule and not being consistently busy.
Pros
work from home, your own vehicle
Cons
no set schedule
not recommended
Field Investigator (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 17, 2016
There are unreasonable expectations to work during all evenings and weekends after field work is completed to meet due dates of assignments. There is a lack of consistency between case managers the investigators report to.
keep looking for somthing else
Field Investigator (Former Employee) –  PAJuly 7, 2016
Been there going on 2 years. At first it was OK but they have now merged with another company and are taking everything from us such as holidays, personal time off. No chance of raises or advancement. Sit in your car in the hot summer frying and freezing in the winter. Beating the heck out of your own vehicle and driving to bad areas of the city. Drive about 3,000 miles a month. Slows down to nothing in the winter months and have to put in for partial unemployment and even now during the busy season of the summer we are between 20-30 hrs a week.
Pros
if you make 40 hrs a week u can make good money, and thats a big IF
Cons
lots of driving, bad work environment, no hours