CoventBridge Group Employee Reviews for Private Investigator

productive and fun workplace
Licensed Private Investigator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 25, 2019
In a typical day in my position I fulfilled management tasks With my leadership skills and my work ethic. Throughout the day I completed various investigating duties as well, including Insurance fraud surveillance, Workers comp, Civil liability investigations. I also provided strong customer service and resolved customer issues.
It's a very good company
Private Investigator (Current Employee) –  South Florida, FLNovember 18, 2018
I enjoy the culture here very much. I've learned quite a lot and I am treated with respect. They provide adequate support and I have no complaints whatsoever.
Pros
Training
Cons
N/a
productive
Desktop Private Investigator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 20, 2017
Jacksonville, FL office great and fun to work for :) UNDERSTANDING and works with you at all cost and levels. People are great, nice friendly warm people.
low hours and low pay
Private Investigator (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 9, 2017
I was told when hired that I would receive 40 hours a week. I had to leave the job due to the fact that during the winter I went two weeks and only worked a few hours.. I still communicate with some of the people that work with the company and they are still low on hours. People that I enjoyed working with are dropping like flies from the company due to lack of hours. Some of these people had been with the company for numerous years. Other companies are not having any difficulty with hours for their employees. They have been saying for over a year that they are about to get a new contract and work will follow.
Entry level Investigative position with growth opportunities
Research Investigator/ Private Investigator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL 32225February 16, 2017
Great company to get your foot in the door with investigations. They will also pay for your CC License and sponsor your training. Pay is below average, but very flexible with your schedule and school. CEO is awesome!
Pros
flexible schedule, Paid training and licensing, Overtime opportunities, Great entry level investigative position
Cons
Low pay and not many incentives
Job
Private Investigator-Surveillance (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL 32225February 5, 2017
Coventbridge group Work long hours and no pay for creating reports or downloading materials. The company takes advantage of drive time. People jumping
Pros
hours
Cons
no pay for working on reports or downloading materials.
The important work involving insurance fraud and record retrieval really gets your mind going. It's awesome.
Private Investigator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 13, 2016
It is a Great company to work for, very well managed. If needed everyone will help you to get your end result that is correct and learn it the right way.
Pros
Great boss. Takes good care Of his employees