CoventBridge Group Employee Review

View all CoventBridge Group reviews

Poor Company to work for
Investigator (Former Employee) –  LouisianaFebruary 1, 2019
Cannot ever reach manager, not even paid federal standard for mileage; however, they give a fuel card. They will say you have a fuel overage the minute you start to use it, and each time your bill will grow. They also do not like when you question their reasons when it seems against you. They do not have any logistical sense in mapping case closest to investigator location.
Pros
decent hourly wage
Cons
every aspect of this company

Other CoventBridge Group Employee Reviews

Great Place - Flexible Schedule
Senior Field Investigator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 22, 2019
I have worked for this company over 13 years, overall it is a great company to work for. There are downfalls as there are with all companies but the pros outweigh the cons.
Pros
Benefits, Pto, Flexible Schedule
Cons
Hours not steady
productive and fun workplace
Licensed Private Investigator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 25, 2019
In a typical day in my position I fulfilled management tasks With my leadership skills and my work ethic. Throughout the day I completed various investigating duties as well, including Insurance fraud surveillance, Workers comp, Civil liability investigations. I also provided strong customer service and resolved customer issues.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CoventBridge Group. Our community is ready to answer.