CoventBridge Group Employee Review

View all CoventBridge Group reviews

Better investigation work available
Investigator (Former Employee) –  KYFebruary 19, 2017
I left after a yea and a half of the worst job experience in my life. The manager lived on the west coast and her staff were in the east coast, she tried to micromanage inspectors who had far more experience and knowledge of investigations. The travel is over the top, one inspector cannot cover an entire state then add bordering states, and they cannot keep inspectors due to inept management from top to bottom.
Pros
Cons

Other CoventBridge Group Employee Reviews

Great Place - Flexible Schedule
Senior Field Investigator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 22, 2019
I have worked for this company over 13 years, overall it is a great company to work for. There are downfalls as there are with all companies but the pros outweigh the cons.
Pros
Benefits, Pto, Flexible Schedule
Cons
Hours not steady
productive and fun workplace
Licensed Private Investigator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 25, 2019
In a typical day in my position I fulfilled management tasks With my leadership skills and my work ethic. Throughout the day I completed various investigating duties as well, including Insurance fraud surveillance, Workers comp, Civil liability investigations. I also provided strong customer service and resolved customer issues.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CoventBridge Group. Our community is ready to answer.