CoventBridge Group Employee Review

View all CoventBridge Group reviews

The jobs for anyone who wants freedom from the normal day to day grind.
Investigator (Current Employee) –  Gulf Breeze, FLDecember 11, 2017
This job is great...You are not stuck in an office, you can get out and work at various times of the day, and you are challenged to find new and creative ways of getting the job done, But... The work schedule changes weekly without notice or concern for your personal life. if you don't care about a set schedule or regular days off, this is the job for you.

The compensation for travel and report writing is ...sad..But...the pay rates for doing your investigations are fair.

I would recommend this job to anyone who is interested in Private Investigations.
Pros
New challenges every week
Cons
A work schedule that changes without notice...

Other CoventBridge Group Employee Reviews

Great Place - Flexible Schedule
Senior Field Investigator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 22, 2019
I have worked for this company over 13 years, overall it is a great company to work for. There are downfalls as there are with all companies but the pros outweigh the cons.
Pros
Benefits, Pto, Flexible Schedule
Cons
Hours not steady
productive and fun workplace
Licensed Private Investigator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 25, 2019
In a typical day in my position I fulfilled management tasks With my leadership skills and my work ethic. Throughout the day I completed various investigating duties as well, including Insurance fraud surveillance, Workers comp, Civil liability investigations. I also provided strong customer service and resolved customer issues.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CoventBridge Group. Our community is ready to answer.