CoventBridge Group Employee Review

View all CoventBridge Group reviews

Don't Go for it!
Investigator (Former Employee) –  IowaDecember 3, 2016
Company is a joke. Investigators are treated with no respect and with low wages for what the company charges their clients. You will be quickly trained and thrown into the field with out any assistance. Management does not care about you as long as someone handles the case so they can meet their quota. There are better jobs out there. You will travel up to 4 hours a day to and from a case and they expect you to have all reports done in the same day then back at it next day. Investigators come and go once they see what the company is all about.
Cons
Over worked, little pay, no home or social life with the countless extra hours that will be required

Other CoventBridge Group Employee Reviews

Great Place - Flexible Schedule
Senior Field Investigator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 22, 2019
I have worked for this company over 13 years, overall it is a great company to work for. There are downfalls as there are with all companies but the pros outweigh the cons.
Pros
Benefits, Pto, Flexible Schedule
Cons
Hours not steady
productive and fun workplace
Licensed Private Investigator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 25, 2019
In a typical day in my position I fulfilled management tasks With my leadership skills and my work ethic. Throughout the day I completed various investigating duties as well, including Insurance fraud surveillance, Workers comp, Civil liability investigations. I also provided strong customer service and resolved customer issues.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CoventBridge Group. Our community is ready to answer.