Coventry Health Care Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 91 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
- Headquarters151 Farmington Ave. Hartford, CT 06156
You’re seeing all 12 jobs at Coventry Health Care because we can’t find any available jobs at Coventry Health Care close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Employees at Coventry Health Care have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 38 questions about working at Coventry Health Care. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Coventry Health Care employees.
Insights from 36 Indeed users who have interviewed with Coventry Health Care within the last 5 years.
As my first job as an occupational nurse or case manager, I was interested in the training, which turned out to be very good.
If I was a self-driven person, reliable, organized, and a good communicator.
No exit interview
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Coventry Health Care