Coventry Meadows Nursing Home Employee Reviews

3.3Job Security & Advancement
A learning experience
LPN Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INMarch 22, 2017
At the beginning of the shift you have prioritize. You have to find a balance between documentation, patient care, patient family education as well as account for the emergencies that may happen.You have to stay focused so that you can provide the best care possible. The hardest part of the job is when bad news has to be given or the loss of someone that you have grown attached to. Just making people smile and hope is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Human interaction
Cons
The loss of a patient.
Nice people to work with
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INJuly 2, 2015
Typical day a work was caring for the clients activities of daily living. I learned about geriatrics and about their lives and the history that they experienced through the years. The management team was great when it came to the lives of the clients who lived there very caring and loving towards them and their families. Most of my co-workers were great, they were willing to work as a team to benefit the clients who we had under our care. I worked with rehabilitation, clients who required total care and Alzheimer's patients. The most enjoyable part of this job was the clients they were so sweet and just wanted some one to talk to most of the time. The hardest part was when someone passed away it is always sad to witness the end of someone life.
Pros
Just to be able to help
Cons
I was part time and didn't qualify for health care benefits
Structured Place to Work
American Senior Communities (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INOctober 3, 2013
Administrator was very time-structured. Most of management staff was hard working.
Pros
Employee Programs in place
Cons
Management's budget determined too much