COVERALL CLEANING CONCEPTS Employee Reviews

Beware: will not pay on time
Janitor (Former Employee) –  3m clintonMay 30, 2019
I worked at a clinton location, the hours and pay were fair. I workes there for nearly 2 months and never once received payment on time. Currently still awaiting my last paycheck after 3 weeks. Worst experience I've ever had with a company. 0/0 wouldn't recommend
Pros
Hours
Cons
Everything else
Don't do it.
Franchise Owner (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLApril 22, 2019
It's not a good place for a person who's actually tryin to build a business. They get paid all the money, you do 90% of the labor. & The hours you work suck. This communication with franchise owners is very poor. Like they accommodated me with so many contracts, that I never agreed too, they just threw them on me. Also they love to throw last minute meetings, & meet ups with new customers on you.
Dreams come true
Franchise Owner (Former Employee) –  Orange County, CAJanuary 25, 2019
Although dealing with the public can be difficult at times. The most impressive thing about owning your own franchise through Coverall is you get to see what your made of, and if you have the vision to build an empire that allows you and others to enjoy life, while respectfully earning your way to a new live and a new you.
Pros
Great support, and training staff. Unlimited income potential
Cons
Franchase fee's a little too high
Labor intense.
Franchise Owner/Operator (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaDecember 12, 2018
Coverall is a janitorial franchise. General cleaning duties.
The hardest part of the job is the late hours. The enjoyable part of the job is that once you complete your duties you can leave.
Pros
Being able to leave once your duties are complete.
Cons
Late hours, overnight shift.
Customer satisfaction
Franchise Owner (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VANovember 16, 2018
Customer satisfaction, A typical day, was a long work day, working during evening hours. Management was available when called upon. Hardest part of the job not knowing the condition of the work environment when arriving.
Laid back job
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Chardon, OHOctober 13, 2018
I worked at coverall cleaning concepts for a few years. The job was particularly easy but very tedious and repetitive. No benefits were offered and there was no opportunity for advancement. It was very laid back and we worked at our own pace.
Pros
friendly people
Cons
low pay, little hours
I loved my job
Marketing Creative Director (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJune 20, 2018
My position was very rewarding creatively and monetarily. Plenty of resources are available to accomplish your projects. There was room to grow in your position and it was encouraged.
Pros
Lots of variety of projects.
Cons
Nepotism walks in and takes over without experience
working for coverall
Janitorial (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PADecember 20, 2017
I loved working for coverall cleaning concepts because I was only 16 when I started with no experience and they gave me an opportunity and I have been there ever since. The only reason I am leaving is because my manager is going on maternity leave and there will be no accounts to clean for 6 weeks.
Fun and competitive place to work
Commercial Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Menomonee Falls, WIOctober 11, 2017
Fun and fast paced place to work. Lots of incentives and bonuses to motivate the staff. Great team atmosphere. High demand to meet appointment/sales quota.
Pros
Lots of incentives
Cons
they got rid of all inside sales
great famliy owned buiness
Onsite Cleaning Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Savage, MDAugust 28, 2017
great family owed business great atmosphere I simply loved it it was great all different places and people I wish I could find that job again simply wonderful
fun job
Commercial Cleaning Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 5, 2017
Good experience, good people, great opportunities and will work with you in any situation that may come your way. Expectations are high but will do what they can to help you succeed.
Great company
Franchise owner, Sales Mgr., B2B Marketing Mgr (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 3, 2017
Self owned and operated, learned what I need to learn to be where I am today in my profession.It was a joy and great experience at the time. Never was a day where it was hard to do anything working for yourself.
Enjoyable
Crew member/ Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Akron, OHMarch 7, 2017
Learning how to balance working and transporting workers, going in giving it all striving to be the best. helping other. very fast paced and enjoyable
Cleaning medical and office buildings in evening
Professional Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJuly 24, 2015
Was responsible for cleaning, dusting, mopping, and emptying trash in various office and medical buildings. Assisted with strip and wax and responsible for cleaning windows.
Pros
Cleaning
Cons
Paid monthly
Overall a very satisfying
Business Owner (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 16, 2015
A typical day includes Prospecting new business. Meeting with key decision makers to discuss strategies for growth. I've learned to "Bag the Elephant" in which I became part of my clients company.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
Satisfying customers at all times
SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAJanuary 12, 2015
Following the schedule to the letter keeping facilities clean and bacteria free following osha standards for each building. Keeping a-1 buildings up to par so customers will lease.
Pros
Follow up with customers
Cons
Short breaks
Good place to grow
Owner/Operator (Former Employee) –  Gaithersburg, MDDecember 12, 2014
•Responsible for working with customers that have fallen behind that have gotten delinquent on their financing payments.
•Work with customers to help resolve their bad debt and negotiate a payment plan for them.
•Making Outbound calls to customers to assist them in coming to an agreeable solution that resolves their bad debt obligation.
•Negotiating and arranging acceptable repayment plans, which can include settlement offers
Pros
Did a lot of thinking on my feet
Cons
work a lot by myself
Fun employees and franchise owners
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSDecember 3, 2014
Took a lot of calls from upset customers. Marketing personnel spent a lot of time on personal time (ie, getting hair an nails done, sun bathing, etc.). The manager ran the office like the show "Survivor" on purpose. The employees got along for the most part but not when it came to him.
Pros
Good people, fun place to work
Cons
Manager had a bad management style
fun
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Lyndhurst, NJOctober 22, 2014
driving to multiple offices to clean with my siblings and friends everynite this is one of the best jobs to have
Pros
great job ever
productive place
Field manager (Former Employee) –  ny, nyAugust 5, 2014
very productive place to start a business of your own and nice people at the office.