Coverall North America Employee Reviews

Fast Paced Changes
Training Manager (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 10, 2018
This company sold business to owners for cleaning services. If the owner did not show up, Field reps were required to work in their place. If several didn't show up in one night it made for a rough day the next day. It has been 13 years since I worked there so I don't know if they have made changes.
Flexible
Franchise Owner (Former Employee) –  Novi, MIAugust 22, 2018
Coverall is a part time cleaning opportunity that I use around my full time employment. I utilize my housekeeping management background in a cleaning business format as a part time income experience.
Poor place to work, poor managment, poor coverage by cleaning personel.
Outside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHAugust 15, 2018
Just a terrible place to work. No one wants the service. Poor management, poor coverage of the cleaning personnel, they would not show up to clean. They came into the office to complain and would be yelling all of the time while in conference rooms.
Terrible CRM, sales management did not know how to use or teach. Training was terrible.
Cons
Clean offices when staff is leaving for the day
Commercial Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 20, 2018
I love cleaning. mostly on my own. I have all equipment that I received from coverall. I love this company. They are helpful and have on going training classes on weekends. Great staff and friendly. Looking for more contracts to increase my income. The hardest part of the job is nothing. I've learned help to clean carpets, clean with microfiber cloths, the cleaning products required. The most enjoyable part is cleaning at your on speed and time. It allows you the freedom to clean multiple locations.
Pros
free training on carpet cleaning, learning new machines and purchusing new and improved produces.
Cons
You get out what you put in
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 18, 2018
Best comp plan for outside sales B2B in the industry. Not a ton of mandatory meetings but management does keep daily communication open. Great place to work if you are looking for something you can easily perform and pays you for results.
Pros
Comp plan and appointments support from leads.
Bad Management can turn any Job into something you dread
Senior Outside Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  TexasFebruary 1, 2018
Sales and Operations daily work load is not too much to handle. If you did as expected and searched for new business throughout the day daily, you can and will be successful. Your management is what determines whether you hate and dread your current job. Micro managers are the worst they think they are helping when in reality their hovering and harassing is whats keeping you from achieving your goals. NO ONE goes into sales to NOT MAKE MONEY. Most enjoyable part of the job is teamwork with LGSA and Operations, hardest part of the job will always be grinding for more business. I've learned that in this industry your work style and ethics lead to you helping others. Franchise Owners need good Sales people selling accounts that are profitable for them. I would recommend this company to others but if you start to hate your job because of management, LEAVE. There's plenty of work out there.
Pros
compensation for new accounts
Cons
Micro Managers
Not a good place to work
Outside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, CAJanuary 25, 2018
The company has a very high turn over. With most people only staying about a year before leaving. They also have unrealistic expectations on what should be closed and when. When you take this and poor management into consideration this is a terrible place to work. You will find yourself hating the job more and more every day.
Good People
Field Consultant (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaJanuary 23, 2018
I worked there for a few years, the people there are good but the company overall has some things to be desired. Such as having more control over Franchise Owners and not putting off everything on Field Consultants. Overall an alright organization to work for.
Pros
Good People, Ok pay
Cons
No control over Franchise Owners, Everything falls in your lap
good place to work
Customer Services Representative (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJanuary 12, 2018
Fair place to work with fixed hours , as a full time employer 40 hours a week with paid vacation , sick and personal days. Provided yearly trainings and support from supervisors.
Poorly Run And Managed.
Sales (Current Employee) –  Blue Bell, PAJanuary 12, 2018
After working there I'm surprised they are in business. I had the feeling we were overcharging and not being honest to customers.

.Franchisees will make minimum wage or less.

Questionable ethics.
Pros
Can gain experience for people starting out in workforce.
Cons
Questionable ethics and possible illegal activity.
Productive and collaborative
LGSA (Former Employee) –  Elk Grove, CADecember 19, 2017
Coverall's staff was very supportive, and helped you meet your goals. The management was great, and there was very little that they would not do to help.
Its what you put into it
Senior Outside Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CADecember 17, 2017
If you want to succeed in sales then you need to put the time and energy to do it so that you are consistant. This is a company that you can make money at like I said before its what you make of it.
Pros
flavored coffee creamer
Cons
lots of admin support
Run Do Not entertain them
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 4, 2017
I worked for this company for a total of six months and NEVER had a formal training. They set expectations yet do not provide you tools to accomplish the goals. I was sexually assaulted and harassed by a director and management then treated me unfairly causing a very unhealthy work environment. This company doesn't care about their employees. They do not value their customers nor franchise owners. The benefits package is over priced. Work life balance is horrible and the bonus structure is a joke.
Cons
Typically work your own graveyard hours.
Janitor/Part Franchise Owner (Current Employee) –  Elk Grove, CADecember 3, 2017
Typically work your own hours and if you can hire help, you could pick up daytime accounts. No paid holidays or sick time. You have to have a trained partner in case you get sick or injured.
Pros
They take care of your books.
Cons
You pay for their service and there's no getting your own insurance.
Poor Business Model
Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Elk Grove, CANovember 2, 2017
Lack of training, Management followup on issues with General Manager who bullied employees into his interests. The leadership team failed to inform me that the office was a hot spot for human resource issues, and left me running blindly into a hot mess.
Pros
paid vacation days
Cons
excessive hours, lack of managers on boarding training promised and never delivered.
Comfortable and relaxed setting
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GASeptember 25, 2017
The management is top notch and this is a super relaxed setting. I have been here for a while now and I am always treated fairly and with respect. Everyone at the office is great.
Coverall
Assistant to VP of Sales (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLSeptember 15, 2017
I worked for Coverall for 17 years, my position started as the Assistant to the VP of Sales. I worked with all of our offices nation wide with the sales reps, coordinated meetings, sales meetings. I then moved over to a National Account Manager. I oversaw many high end accounts. I was the one point of contact for 50% of the Sprint stores nationwide, Tiffany's, Louis Vuitton along with many other accounts. I wore many different hats throughout my day. Starting to sites up for service, addressing all concerns by customer, collections. Coverall is a commercial cleaning franchise company. I also had the opportunity to work out of one of our regional offices for two years in Operations as a field consultant.
Pros
Benefits-time off based on 17 years of employment
Cons
When the company went through 3 new CEO's in one year
Applicants keep looking elsewhere, no company values.
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 14, 2017
Upper management in local Houston office plays Favorites, unethical, using profanity all the time. BDM looking like a clown from the hood, no professionalism, no respect, no work ethic, the WORST place i have ever worked in my 20 year career
Pros
Cons
everything else
Don't work here!
Employee (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaSeptember 7, 2017
Very high turnover rate. Do not work here. Multiple people have worked here that either quit or got fired for no legit reason or warnings. They could care less about you.
Pros
Cons
Worse drama than any other company I have ever worked at, couple people who have been with the company for a while lie and do anything to get you fired, commision scale sucks.
its like selling insuracne
Outside Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Beaverton, ORSeptember 2, 2017
Too slow paced, its like selling insurance contracts, it takes weeks before you get an answer to sent out proposals to clients. and trying to get answers to questions from appointments is impossible.
Pros
People you work with are nice
Cons
it takes weeks to get paid commmissions once a client signs kup.