Coworx Staffing Employee Reviews

staffing agency
press brake/shear machine operator (Former Employee) –  Saco, MEMarch 22, 2019
good people , they will find work for you when needed , always willing to spend time with you and go over your work history to find the correct placement for you
Pros
they will put you to work
Cons
nothing bad to say
This was a temporary position.
Customer Tech Support (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMarch 12, 2019
Overall this position was ok. Completed 2 assignments, one in sales, the last in tech support. This would not be a career choice for motivated individuals.
Pros
Work schedule, simple daily tasks.
Cons
Location, not a career move, not challenging for motivated individuals, salary not adequate for cost of living
Staffing agency
Temp worker (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJMarch 6, 2019
the Staff is very friendly they help you with finding work that best suits your needs. they always answer your questions and if you ever need them they are a phone call away.
Pros
always helpful
Cons
first come first serve
Great Company
Business Manager Retail Freelancer (Current Employee) –  Laredo, TXMarch 3, 2019
Great company with vast opportunities and excellent compensation. Very informative and very timely response whenever you have questions. Must have computer skills to submit all required documentation like desired work schedules and to submit your time worked in order to get paid direct deposit. The compensation is great depending on the client as you work for this company but hired by a third party. So, be ready for interviews, resume, and be ready to work. The key to success is excellent customer service with everyone, so being a people person is an added plus. Benefits are available but pricey.
Pros
Great customer service with each employee.
Cons
Depending on client work, your job may be interrupted but it starts again just be patient.
Over stressful
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZFebruary 27, 2019
Coworx was a very stressful place to work for, when I first started out it was stressful but manageable and the pay compensated for the stress, however when the policies changed the way everyone was getting compensated for was not adequate to the amount of work we were doing. In other words, the company became too demanding and overbearing and I was no longer able to keep up with the demand and need that Coworx was asking for.
Pros
Weekly pay plus commission checks
Cons
Too many changes
Coworkers are the best
Server (Current Employee) –  Providence, RIFebruary 27, 2019
I been working with CoWorxs company I for 4 months now and the place I am in, Brown University, is the best. The coworkers and the manager are humble and very friendly. This is my first job and I enjoy being around good energy even after a long and stressful day.
Pros
Free lunch, and flexible hours
Cons
Standing all night
Cowork a temp agency
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Holyoke, MAFebruary 25, 2019
This is a good agency to work for they have a professional staff they are kind they have lots of jobs all over western mass they are pretty quick responding to any issues you have
good
pick/packer (Former Employee) –  Joliet, IL 60435February 18, 2019
my experience coworx was relaxed it was usally at the warehouse and in a good enviorment good co workers and good supervisors i did mostly pick and packing
a former employee of Coworx Staffing
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAFebruary 15, 2019
CowORX Staffing. is one of my top jobs that I can say is really busy. One thing I can say is about this company is it has all the clothes that we normally go out to shop for so by working for the department itself was interesting Hollister, Abercrombie etc.Clothes even has different codes on them.
Lively Work Environment
Vendor Representative (Former Employee) –  Montclair, CAFebruary 14, 2019
The mall was a wonderful place to interact with a plethora of people of different backgrounds. It helped enhance my verbal and social skills and sales techniques.
Ok place
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Waterbury, CTFebruary 8, 2019
I was placed at a company in Waterbury. It was ok. The job sucked but needed something. When my assignment ended they refused to give me another one. I called everyday to find work to no avail. Not sure if they black listed me or if it was just a industrial thing
Pros
Cons
No pay for bad weather, holidays etc. Not supportive of employees
Working at CoWorx
Warehouse associate (Former Employee) –  Cypress, CAFebruary 1, 2019
CoWorx is a staffing company that, from my experience, provided long-term temp positions. The starting pay is minimum wage which isn't enough to live off
Pros
hour lunches, sick pay, holiday pay, frequent work luncheons
Cons
expensive health benefits, no PTO, minimum wage
Coworx Staffing
TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAJanuary 28, 2019
The Job was a great place to work and the work day were not stressful. I don't understand why the company that i worked for did not offer advancements.
Productivee
Order Puller/Reachlift Operator (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAJanuary 24, 2019
It was a fun clean and good environment and the supervisor and staff was nice and courteous i enjoyed working there and hopefully i will get another chance to work again
Pros
Christmas Dinner
Cons
Regular breaks
nice
Data Entry / Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 20, 2019
This is a job placement company that doesn't really care about you but you are just a number and a hole to fill a void. They only care that you show up to work everyday and don't care if you are sick or have anything else going on in your life. If you need a day off, you will have to go to work or not have a job period. If you have personal issues, which we all do sometimes, then keep it to yourself and you better hope it doesn't interfere with you coming to work when scheduled. Basically, they treat you like earthworms used for baiting the very fish they work for.
good place to work if you have no where else to go.
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Terre Haute, INJanuary 14, 2019
Pros
a job when you need one when you have nowhere else to work.
Cons
low pay, low class employer, doesn't care if you have personal issues.
fun enviornment , fun coworkers
customer service rep (Former Employee) –  Coworx StaffingJanuary 11, 2019
rude staffing , rude upper management, fun coworkers, good facility, irritating goals to meet, rude customers, and unreachable overall goals ( matrix )
Pros
food, coworkers, enviornment
Cons
upper management
It was a call center
Inbound Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJanuary 10, 2019
It was just another call center. You went to work and clocked in. Dealt with customers over the phones. Trying to move up was hard because the high up positions never stay, they are always promoting and demoting on as need.
A typical day at work
Warehouse worker (Current Employee) –  Joliet, ILJanuary 10, 2019
Sign in and then clock in. We may enter the work area wearing standard issued safety vest, begin with the morning meeting to be debriefed on the days' outlook ahead and review safe work practices. Then we do our morning stretch routine and go to our prospective production lines, sign that sheet and start working.

There is a 15 minute mid-morning break and a 30 minute lunch. At the end of the day, if staying for overtime, you get another 10 minute break. Be sure to clock out and sign out at the end of the shift.

Sometimes when overtime is offered you may also get an extra incentive bonus added to your pay, depending on the number of hours worked
Pros
Overtime and incentive bonus pay
Cons
40 hours/week is not guaranteed on a weekly basis
A unhappy place of Sadness
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJanuary 7, 2019
There are no perks to working here, they let you "pick your schedule" then they wont give it to you, I tried so hard to get a good schedule but they only gave me the opposite of what i wanted, and dont even get me started on upper management. Team Leads are your Gods when working here. The upper management cut my pay and EVERYONE ELSES from 12.50$/hour to 11$/ hour saying you would make more in bonuses, there were 3 people out of 300 people who made 40$ more a month. There expectations of you are so high its unreal. Oh and if you talk to upper management and they decide they dont like you, your gunna be fired within the weak, how do i know this you ask? My TEAM LEAD TOLD ME! He said to me " you are being targeted for termination" his words exact. " upper mangement want you gone and there is nothing i can do except try and make you a perfect agent within the weak". Id been working there for almost 6 months and then i get hit with the, your about to be fired hammer.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coworx Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.