Coworx Staffing Employee Reviews

Great co-workers horrible management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PADecember 2, 2018
• Assist existing customers understand their current services and solve any issues they have and offered choices on new services and accessories on each inbound call.
• Delivering exceptional customer service to build customer satisfaction & loyalty.
• Providing effective and timely resolution for a range of customer inquiries utilizing all resources and tools to troubleshoot and diagnose customer issues.
Pros
Lots of OT
Cons
No health insurance, Pto.
Coworx
Premier Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaNovember 24, 2018
Coworx is very unfair. They will pick & choose their favorite people & even take away their final warnings even though they were calling off! They contradict themselves & are very unorganized.
Cons
Favoritisms
It was great when I started but went downhill.
Direct Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PANovember 13, 2018
There is no longer a direct sales department at this location. The powers that be said it was due to lack of calls; we all kind of figured it was due to outsourcing. If you're decent at using a computer and making small talk with the callers, the job was easy enough. Since I'd been there so long and had received some raises over the years, the hourly pay made it worth it to stay. Commission was transparently calculated for about 2.5 years and then there was some shuffling around of higher ups and the way commissions were calculated became very mysterious. Once the team leads and seniors got their commission entirely cancelled, you could sense the drive for sales success just taper off. Paid time off didn't show up until a year before the department closed. Medical excuses weren't accepted. The benefits weren't great. I saw some bedbugs. Overall, my coworkers were fantastic people.
Pros
good hourly pay, empathetic coworkers
Cons
attendance policy, unclean environment
Productive workplace
ON SITE COORDINATOR/HR REP (Current Employee) –  Plainfield, INOctober 31, 2018
-A typical day at Coworx is collaborative and fast paced.
-I learned the whole scope of Human Resources and Payroll, and how adverse it can be, even in a temp service.
Pros
Nice Schedule
Cons
Job Security
At the branch level, an excellent experience and job growth opportunity. At the National Recruitment level, horrible management.
Branch Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hackensack, NJOctober 23, 2018
When I worked at the Hackensack Branch Office I had an excellent experience. Unfortunately this was a maternity leave temporary position. I was asked to try the National Recruiting Center located at the CoWorx Corporate offices and had a horrible experience. The management was extremely unprofessional and made the work environment one that was quite unpleasant.
Trash
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZOctober 20, 2018
I recommend to never work here, this company does not care about their employees. They are very shaky when it comes to your job security. You setup new services for directv and atat but the system is always messing up and never works.just plain ridiculous for an billion dollar company if you ask me. Doesnt matter people will apply only for the weekly pay but once they realize how bad it is they most definitely will leave. The building itself is a sh**hole if you were wondering also.
Pros
45 min lunch, weekly pay
Cons
Weak management, no job security, etc
I got to meet new people and we worked together as a team
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  60th and postOctober 17, 2018
Its a nice environment to work for with different nationalities a place that's help with 41k and build your career. They help with banking and if you don't want banking you could use debit through the company.
Pros
Yes some of the time
Cons
Short brakes
Challenging
Customer Service Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAOctober 17, 2018
This job needs alot of time management and scripts are verbatim. Your calls are scored. Company uses point system to track days, hours and minutes missed.
Big screen, can watch basketball
Order Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZOctober 9, 2018
Liked working there. Very fast paced. But they weren't able to work with me in regards to my schedule and public transportion, or lack of. Bus drivers went on strike.
Pros
At&t discount, trainer wz great
Cons
hours
Very normal home office with the usual socially challenged coworkers.
Recruiter. Candidate Care Specialist. (Current Employee) –  Watchung, NJOctober 7, 2018
Very successful agency. They have been in business for decades. Provides services nationwide. I enjoy contacting applicants and interviewing them. I know how happy the applicants are to receive an interest from an employer. Most book an interview and some never show for the interview.
Pros
Convenient
Cons
I can’t think of any cons. It’s very similar to other corporations.
provided stable job
Staffing Temp. Worker (Former Employee) –  Haltom City, TXOctober 2, 2018
It was great i worked at a Motorola Warehouse.Learned the part of a cellphone. Management was helpful .The hardest part of my job was standing on my feet for 12 hours
It was a great experience
Buyers remourse, returns (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZSeptember 27, 2018
Lot's off people to help, with buyers remourse.
How to order returns for high end cell phones.
Boss was great and a good atmosphere.
Calls were long and I had trouble typing fast enough.
Customers and the other employees were great.
Pros
Good atmousphere.
Cons
Long calls.
It was very productive
Assist RSC's & FM's (Former Employee) –  Watchung, NJSeptember 20, 2018
Working at CoWorx was very productive, it give me the experience that I need it for the customer service and payroll field.
The most enjoyable part about working with CoWorx was been able to help people.
The clients were the best part of my job
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Watchung, NJSeptember 19, 2018
I worked indirectly with Coworx for over 10 years. The best part about working with Coworx is that you choose your clients and that you do get paid on time. There were no benefits offered to independent contractors.
Pros
Perks from clients
Cons
No benefits
this place is a joke
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  bethlehemSeptember 18, 2018
don’t work here. worked here for two years and saw no raises, no appreciation. got fired for calling out sick. management picks favorites and will try to get you fired if they don’t like you. the job is boring and mentally draining.
Cons
management, pay, boring
Horrible leadership
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZSeptember 17, 2018
The management team is not there to help or even interact with their employees! They allow racist remarks and comments in the call center! The agents shoot dice hole on calls and the whole call center smells like weed! The life expectancy at Coworx is 6 months to a year
Pros
None!
Cons
Very racist work place
I just thanks for having a job.
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GASeptember 15, 2018
It’s a good company to work for it’s a 12hour shift and 4days off u can work as much opportunity you like everyone friendly just like family we always get the job ✅
Pros
30min now long enough
Cons
2/15 min
good company
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Waterbury, CTSeptember 15, 2018
Had me working in less than a week after interviewing. good overall company. would recommend to anyone. also great location right in Waterbury right near hospital.
coworx
Wireline Direct Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PASeptember 14, 2018
unrealistic goals and divided facility made a rough experience. I did not like the fact thaat there was constant customer service calls that you had to make sales on even thou they didnt want to purchace.
Depends on who you are
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Watchung, NJSeptember 12, 2018
I worked in the corporate office where the culture is pretty relaxed. The job itself was fairly simple, however every mistake you make is calculated. There is little to no room for error, the management all hang out together along with some of their favorite employees. It was to the point that one of the Directors went on vacation with 2 of the employees. They go over to each others homes, very unprofessional environment.
Pros
The benefits are great and not to expensive
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coworx Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about