Cozymeal Employee Review

Flexible way to chef on your own terms
Chef (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 28, 2019
I have been leading cooking classes with Cozymeal since November 2019. This has been overwhelmingly a positive experience. I design the menu, I host the event and they bring you the leads/diners. Cheffing with Cozymeal is not a full-time commitment, as you allot a set number of days that you're available to teach cooking classes to guests. The staff have been very supportive and always reply promptly to my questions. If you have a flexible schedule (especially if you're available on weekend evenings/afternoons), Cozymeal is a great way to flex your creative menu-making skills while connecting with new potential private clients. I love meeting new people and the flexibility to teach when/where I want. This is not a full-time restaurant gig and chefs should understand that before applying.

Other Cozymeal Employee Reviews

Cannot complete the application
New (Former Employee) –  HomeSeptember 14, 2019
The link provided for the application process on indeed has not allowed the ability to complete and submit without freezing. Hope that's not happening to everyone!
Flexible hours and creative work
Photographer + Food Critic (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 9, 2019
As a part-time position, I have the flexibility to work around my schedule. The assignments are fun and interesting. The management is very responsive and supportive. I enjoy the creativity of this job the most.
Pros
Flexibility, creativity
Cons
Inconsistent work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cozymeal. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5