Cozymeal Employee Review

Freedom to be a chef
Cooking Instructor (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 31, 2019
As a a young woman it is almost impossible for me to succeed in the male dominant restaurant industry without working for someone else. I have been with Cozymeal for over a year now and have been able to quit my job and focus on helping my community. I can create my own schedule, spend time with my family and travel. I started off in a small venue and then decided to become a traveling chef.
Pros
Time Management, Can build your own menus, Inspiring CEO
Cons
hardwork, interesting clientele

Other Cozymeal Employee Reviews

Cozymeal chef Instructor
Chef Instructor (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 30, 2019
I really do love and enjoy working for cozymeal. You're basically your own boss and cozymeal helps you with most of the work. As a chef Instructor I get to turn my passion into money as well as meet different people all the time. I would highly recommend anyone interested in working for cozymeal to apply.
Flexible Fun Opportunity
Chef (Current Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXJuly 29, 2019
Becoming a Cozymeal chef is one of the smartest decisions I have ever made. It is the perfect blend between cooking and instructing. As a Cozymeal chef, I am 100% in control of my calendar. I work when I am able to. I am able to travel across the DFW area and meet new people who are interested in sharing an interactive cooking experience with a trained professional. My platform within Cozymeal is to provide the most tailored fit experience for the customer, so their expectations are far exceeded. I ensure my customers have a day filled with cooking and tidbits of information to help increase their daily cooking. Filling a person with confidence to cook at home is worth its weight in gold. I encourage rolling the dice and seeing what all Cozymeal could hold for you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cozymeal. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5