Cozymeal Employee Review

Flexible Fun Opportunity
Chef (Current Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXJuly 29, 2019
Becoming a Cozymeal chef is one of the smartest decisions I have ever made. It is the perfect blend between cooking and instructing. As a Cozymeal chef, I am 100% in control of my calendar. I work when I am able to. I am able to travel across the DFW area and meet new people who are interested in sharing an interactive cooking experience with a trained professional. My platform within Cozymeal is to provide the most tailored fit experience for the customer, so their expectations are far exceeded. I ensure my customers have a day filled with cooking and tidbits of information to help increase their daily cooking. Filling a person with confidence to cook at home is worth its weight in gold. I encourage rolling the dice and seeing what all Cozymeal could hold for you.

Other Cozymeal Employee Reviews

Cozymeal chef Instructor
Chef Instructor (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 30, 2019
I really do love and enjoy working for cozymeal. You're basically your own boss and cozymeal helps you with most of the work. As a chef Instructor I get to turn my passion into money as well as meet different people all the time. I would highly recommend anyone interested in working for cozymeal to apply.
Flexible way to chef on your own terms
Chef (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 28, 2019
I have been leading cooking classes with Cozymeal since November 2019. This has been overwhelmingly a positive experience. I design the menu, I host the event and they bring you the leads/diners. Cheffing with Cozymeal is not a full-time commitment, as you allot a set number of days that you're available to teach cooking classes to guests. The staff have been very supportive and always reply promptly to my questions. If you have a flexible schedule (especially if you're available on weekend evenings/afternoons), Cozymeal is a great way to flex your creative menu-making skills while connecting with new potential private clients. I love meeting new people and the flexibility to teach when/where I want. This is not a full-time restaurant gig and chefs should understand that before applying.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cozymeal. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5