Cozymeal Employee Review

Gig work not as expected
Chef (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 11, 2019
Just like working uber or Lyft. You do all the work take all the risks and company does very little. You are a commodity not an employee.

Money you can make is over inflated in interview. All the work is done by you and when you add cost of food and your time no benefits and no idea of classes to teach or revenue guarantees. You are basically overpaying for web advertising
Pros
Teaching classes and great customers
Cons
You do everything only perks is advertising on web. Unfair split of revenue

Other Cozymeal Employee Reviews

Flexible hours and creative work
Photographer + Food Critic (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 9, 2019
As a part-time position, I have the flexibility to work around my schedule. The assignments are fun and interesting. The management is very responsive and supportive. I enjoy the creativity of this job the most.
Pros
Flexibility, creativity
Cons
Inconsistent work
Cozymeal chef Instructor
Chef Instructor (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 30, 2019
I really do love and enjoy working for cozymeal. You're basically your own boss and cozymeal helps you with most of the work. As a chef Instructor I get to turn my passion into money as well as meet different people all the time. I would highly recommend anyone interested in working for cozymeal to apply.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cozymeal. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5