CPC Logistics Employee Reviews

Interesting
Driver (Former Employee) –  Greenfield, INSeptember 19, 2018
Good job, not enough home time, good pay, decent benefits, vehicles could use an update, dedicated run, was able to choose team member, got along well with team memeber
Bad
CDL Class A Driver (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, ALSeptember 12, 2018
No place to work at bad management no leadership at all don't no what what to do on a daily basic. Talk to you any kind of what want listen at all.Ps
good place to work
Team / Regional driver (Former Employee) –  Waxahachie, TXJune 23, 2018
trucks were poorly loaded,its best to just do your job the best you can,mang. never helped with any problems,you had to unload a trailer that was 110 degrees inside,no air circulation,but your good paycheck is the reward for a hard weekis work
Pros
great pay
Cons
bad management
Non-Stressful Environment
Dispatcher/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 17, 2018
The people that I work with are great. I actually work at the customers location, we are a contractor that supplies their drivers. It's really stress free, and not hard work at all. My manager is awesome. My only complaint would be the pay and benefits are really low and if you live alone an have any type of bills this job won't do it alone. And yes it's considered full time
Cons
Pay is really low and lunch is really short
No Comment
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 3, 2018
They are the leading hiring for truck drivers for walgreens all over the united states. It was two people in the office and i the third at all times. Nice people . Teachable.
Good job
Class A CDL Driver (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAApril 16, 2018
CPC provides drivers to other company's. I was on the Walgreen account. A typical day was get in at 3AM inspect the truck . driver to your first stop and hand unload . Pick up empty totes at all your stores.
Loved this Job
CDL Class A Driver (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOApril 10, 2018
I enjoyed driving for CPC paid good, Couldn't ask for a better employer, the only problem was my employer wanted me to move out to Ca. and my wife didn't want to leave our home area (our adult children)
Pros
Good Money
Cons
Great company that gave me a chance!
Dedicated Driver (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KY/ Lebanon Jct, KYMarch 22, 2018
Enjoyed my time with the company!

They allow the driver to be the boss.

I had two different dedicated routes and they both paid well.

Hopefully another route becomes available in my area.
Pros
Pay, Freedom
Good equipment
CDL Class A Driver (Former Employee) –  Lavergne tnMarch 12, 2018
Great company . Drop and swap no touch freight. Same route everyday. Easy to talk to management. Time off when needed. Would recommend anyone for the company.
Pros
Shift
Cpc Logistics good place to work
Divisional Driver (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, ALFebruary 13, 2018
Overall good place to work wages are excellent. Management can play favorites from time to time. Work gets slow have some rough places to go.
Was on call trucker sometimes no work as well'.
Pros
Cons
can be bad at times
No loyalty to their drivers.
Shuttle driver (Former Employee) –  Woodridge, ILFebruary 11, 2018
Management is horrible. They will throw their drivers under the bus in a heartbeat. At every turn they will try to take any perks or benefits offered away.
Pros
Home nightly.
Cons
Just horrible management that has absolutely no respect or appreciation for their drivers.
Must love New York City
True Value Hardware Driver (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAFebruary 7, 2018
Work as a True Value Driver, mainly NYC and NJ runs delivering to True value stores.. work can be extremley physical.. 80% fingerprint loads along with many Inside deliveries. was OK.
Good place
Truck Driver Class A (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJanuary 30, 2018
CPC MANAGeR IS GOOD but you ,have to deal with Walgreens manager. they have preference drivers..

But about CPC they have excellent people...........
Pros
Pay steel toe boots
Needs better upper management
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCJanuary 25, 2018
Needs better upper and field management. The company tends to put an excessive workload on the office staff which normally consists of 1 person. The benefits were good but management needed improvement.
Its ok place
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Moreno Valley, CAJanuary 22, 2018
Ita cool plce to work .some bad days some good .some times you have to layover caise either stores or loads are badly loaded by thetime you fix it its to late.
Pros
I learned hot to pull doubles.
Cons
Sometimes no time for lunch or loads are all mixed.
Long hours terrible management stress labor/ intensive
Walgreens Driver (Former Employee) –  Sweet Springs, MOJanuary 13, 2018
Worked in Sweet Springs MO for years as a Walgreen's driver. I "peddled" 5 to 7 stores daily as fast as possible.Up to 40,000 lbs daily ALL HAND UNLOAD!!! Terrible management on CPC and Walgreen's side. CPC is a driver management company,nothing more. You answer to both and your voice will never be heard. Tues-Sat 3am until whenever your done. 12-16 hr days,off late Sat . Skeleton crew of drivers and next to impossible to get off a day.Forget about calling in sick!!No regular routes constantly hiring new drivers for good reason. High injury rate and driver turn over rate. This is a satellite domicile location,subject to close without warning so you never know if you have a job for certain.
The remaining drivers are there for themselves. None of them want to "peddle" deliver the Walgreens stores.Its a fast paced,poorly dispatched/managed hard job! And don.t be fooled if they say they are switching to pallets!
Don.t be fooled!
Pros
local
Cons
hours, terrible to drivers, no job security, extremely hard on elbows.shoulders and knees
Great Place to work
Midwest Division Safety Manager (Current Employee) –  Hurst, TXJanuary 9, 2018
I love working here and would love to retire here. However that may not happen due to operation changes. If there is a place for me when these changes occur it is my plan to retire with CPC.
Pros
Great place to spend your career!
good place to work
Fleet Driver (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 8, 2018
enjoyed working there just got tired of living in a truck all the time got tired of driving 11 hours a dayother than that it was a great place to work
Work day
Truck Driver Class A (Former Employee) –  MissouriDecember 29, 2017
Log onto the computer, do a pretrip and walk around the truck. Go to the office and get your manifest sheet. Go get your trailer hook up and do a Pretoria inspection. Open door to make sure you have the right product inside to match the numbers on your manifest sheet. Go to the guard gate do another check with them before you leave. Drive to the customer unload and reload their empties and return back to your starting point. Inspect your truck and trailer before unhooking. Do any paperwork if you have any to do, log off the computer. Your day is done.
Not a good place to make a career!
Driver (Former Employee) –  Jupiter FloridaDecember 7, 2017
My review but this company is that it pays great only if you have a route but besides that if you are a swing driver the only time you'll be busy would be only around holidays and if they call you and somehow you missed that call you will miss your guarantee pay no matter what! The management for CPC does not have the drivers back at all! I would not recommend the job to know driver especially if you have any family this is more for a young guy that has no kids and no responsibility that can afford to work 2 or 3 days and hope that they're paid to guarantee but if you miss that phone call you are not getting it I guarantee. Or if your schedule to work and you can't make it you also lose that guarantee.
Pros
Their equipment
Cons
They talk a good game but never back it up and it management never has your back

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CPC Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.