CPS, Inc. logo

CPS, Inc. insights

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energizing work tasks

More could change

I always had a good evaluation and made positive impressions. I always made sure to follow the 4 keys to success and the rules. The importance of my purpose was always my drive to return to work everyday.

CPS don’t exist

While I was there, the pay/flexibility was great. Also able to work from home with company laptop. Sorry to say I am still very bitter against them for outsourcing all of the positions. Serves them right, for they went bankrupt and no longer exists.

My review

Great work environment people are very friendly great experience with computers and customer service appointment schedule experience faxing and printing documents experience

Not Good

Not sure what to say, Very nice people, however very unorganized and unreliable. As a remote position there is very little communication from the Corporate People leaving one to often flounder as to direction and purpose in ones position.

Pros

Work remote

Cons

No direction or communication

Meh

Not following vision or mission Upper staff make six figure Support staff $8.55 You can’t support a family on the wages, the benefits are super high and cannot afford

Pros

Freedim

Cons

Lousy pay

Your experience matters.

Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.

The management at CPS inc was good. I didn't really learn a lot their. Their wasn't really a hard of the job. If I had to choose I would probably say the weather. Over all it was alright.

Productive Place

Honestly the environment was not bad. There aren't any windows but the people are extremely nice. You'd get there everyone would say hello and you'd start your day.

Very well trained staff

Just be focuse on what you are able to do and the staff will assist you in the best way of placement in working environment fits your desires. It's a diverse place so there are no discrimination present but at the same time you also have to do your part and have pride in yourself and try to be at your best at all times.

Pros

Just be focus and ready to work its a very good place

Cons

Just be focus and ready to work its a very good place

a difficult place to work

working for cps is a hard job full of tearful experiences and heartbreaking moments. I would not recommend this job to anyone who does not have a strong stomach and heart.

General work day

Secure and protect property or person etc city owned property corporate buildings chain restaurants and grocery store with safety and professionalism at all times

Pros

Working with professional people and staff

Cons

Having to arrest pan handlers and or shoplifters

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at CPS, Inc.?

It was a Journey

I was great helping the child become a better person I did this caregiver for the love of the child and for his protection still have him until this day thank you CPS

No upward movement unless you know someone in the city

Varies day to day. The lower your position the more you do and if you are politically connected you get to do nothing. It is not a culture that rewards hard work.

Pros

Cons

Nepostism to the hilt

ref

nice company it help their employees to make a living and support the family nothing wrong in working for than when you are in the right site. i recommended

I loved working at CPS Energy

The work enviroment at CPS Energy was very relaxed and stress free that you couldn't help but just work. All that was asked of you at CPS was that you did the job that you were hired to do. If your manager approved of you working your hours as you wanted to and gave your supervisor a honest day's work you were left alone to continue doing your work. It was the best work enviroment that I have ever worked at in my whole life.

Pros

Hours

Cons

Temp Job

Poor management lies

The owner is very confusing he goes in 30 different directions at once. Constantly changing rule handbooks and rewriting contracts with employees. Rewriting contracts with retirement homes he lies and he has no ability handle constructive criticism he takes it personally. Be careful around him him

Pros

The people there are nice

Cons

All of the higher-ups are terrible

A rewarding career working with family

A great group of support staff, great trainings provided, enjoyed working with families and helping others. Working with the court system to help keep families back together.

Oklahoma Department of Human Services

Cutthroat, no career advancement unless you are chosen. Some are promoted due to favoritism and not experience. Others can get away with things unethical.

benefits

Cons

cutthroat

Loss Of Hours

Working at CPS was very new to me, But not surprising. Anything that needed to be restocked or finished I was never hesitant towards that task. I always asked what else needs to be done.

It's a very laid back place.

It's a very laid back place. The typical day is 7 am to 530 pm M-F. There's very little room for advancement. It also lack proper channels of communication to upper management.

Pros

It's a family oriented organization.

Cons

Little room for advancement.

Outgoing and resourceful team

All company goals and deadlines were clearly explained and as a team everyone worked together to exceed every time. Compassion programs and donations were great.

Pros

Close knit

Not Customer Service Oriented

Did not put patients first. Ran them through the clinic like cattle. I guess that is why the organization went out of business. No structure. Work environment was not good. Had us crammed in there like cattle too.

Pros

Good Pay

Cons

Not a good place to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CPS, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• CPS, Inc.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?