Craftsman Collision Employee Reviews

High pressure with zero support from management
Automotive Refinisher (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABApril 10, 2019
No support from management who are not trained to be in a body shop environment. Promises of job security and flat rate hours but jobs are given out based on popularity and not equality.
Pros
Clean facility
Cons
This is a great company to work for. They honor career development and training as well as employee work-life balance.
Operations Support Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BCNovember 25, 2016
I am constantly learning within my position and am challenged daily with new tasks. The company is large but feels close knit. Excellent group of mentors and wonderful staff to work with. Days can be stressful but often go by quick. The human resource department has done a great job ensuring great benefits and work-life balance.
Pros
Career development and training
Cons
Occasionally poor communication between staff and management
Multi faceted environment, Team based structure
Parts And Production Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Delta, BCNovember 24, 2016
Working at Craftsman as a Production Coordinator includes handling of customer information and customer service, invoicing and receiving files and taking care of the needs of your technicians working in the body and paint shop. I find your role is not limited to what is on your job description, I find myself writing estimates, cleaning the shop, moving vehicles from departments - helping wherever is needed, because it is a team based atmosphere we strive for. Cohesion among employee's is what makes the job enjoyable, and the quarterly staff events ( fireworks boat cruise, golf trip, whistler, pan pacific christmas party, Playland family day ) are always enjoyable.
Pros
Staff events, Fun team based environment
Productive fast paced work enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  White Rock, BCNovember 10, 2016
Its a great place to work. The staff is amazing. It feels as if we are a big family.
Time goes by very quick each day as I am always doing something and multi tasking.
Pros
staff, benefits, great company to work for.
poor
Car detailer (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BCSeptember 23, 2014
great work environment now that it is under new management good hours
Pros
great hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Craftsman Collision. Our community is ready to answer.