Craig Technologies Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Ok place to work
Production Associate (Current Employee) –  Seaford, DEJune 26, 2018
I love the people that I work with. The management could use some training on how to deal with people. Sometimes stressful, but other wise a decent place to work.
Relaxed atmosphere
Cable Technician (Current Employee) –  Cape Canaveral, FLJune 13, 2018
Fast pace when contracts were following, Great atmosphere and good technicians to be around .I learned a lot from being around the industry these past few months and enjoyed the work place
Pros
A/C environment
Cons
Not enough work
Productive and fun workplace
Configuration/Lead Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kennedy Space Center, FLJune 8, 2018
I enjoyed working at Craig Technologies. The company had a great management staff. The company was fair and offered tuition assistance. Not a lot of room for advancement.
Fun company to work for
Instructional Systems Designer (Current Employee) –  Cape Canaveral, FLMay 30, 2018
Fun company to work for and awesome workplace culture. Great management team. Opportunity for growth and offers a great balance between job work and life balance.
Gave me my first oppurtunity in IT
Computer Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMay 4, 2018
If the company was to be awarded a contract in my area (DMV) I would definately apply again. Only left due to end of contract. I was given a good oppurtunuty to learn and be exposed to alot of different areas in IT work.
Pros
Ackowledged employees for good work
Great Company and Management, low pay
Client Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Hurlburt Field, FLApril 16, 2018
Good environment to work in. Management was fantastic and the customer was easy to work with.
I would recommend Craig Technologies to my friends as a great place to start a career.
Pros
Great Management
Cons
Low Pay
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Cape Canaveral, FLFebruary 15, 2018
This was a temp position. But even with that, the people are great to work with and the company itself is great. Just an overall good, family orientated company to work for.
Entry level position
Cyber Security (Current Employee) –  Patrick Afb, FLJanuary 30, 2018
Learned a lot with this job. They gave me hands on technical experience when no one else would. I enjoy my coworkers and working environment. It is a very laid back position and a great learning experience
Computer network infrastrucutre
Computer Systems Administrator/Network Engineer (Former Employee) –  Kirtland AFB, NMNovember 2, 2017
Ensured all users had access to multiple domains and training materials.
Installed fiber optic networks and managed Active Directory for 2000+ users.
Software installations and PC upgrades
Pros
Fun work
Cons
compensation
Subcontractor
Senior Cybersecurity Analyst (Current Employee) –  Cocoa Beach, FLOctober 23, 2017
Worked as a sub under the rgnext contract. Pay does not match the job expectations and work is constantly being added. Benefits under craig require a reminder to the craig HR staff or they are not started.
Good working environment
Contractor for customer support specialist (Former Employee) –  Camp Hill, PAOctober 1, 2017
I worked as a customer support liaison between DISA and the United States Marine Corps. I was assigned to temporarily replace an employee while they were on medical leave. The position ended the same day without warning when the employee was medically cleared to return to work. I was told that there were no other positions in the company available for me at that time. I was offered the same position at the same rate of pay again 3 years later when an employee retired.
Employee oriented work culture.
Configuration Management Analyst (Current Employee) –  Kennedy Space Center, FLAugust 20, 2017
Excellent employer / employee interaction. Company strives to support the employees needs and benefits. One of the best benefits package in the local area.
Pros
Excellant management and great benefits and compensation.
Cons
Positions are contract driven. If/when contracts end so will employment positions.
Management needed some improvements
Molding Operator/Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Seaford, DEJuly 30, 2017
Job was great, than seamed like management didn't care about communicating or the personal safety of their employees. I still had a decent work life balance.
Pros
reimbursement on boots up to $75
Cons
Work environment was toxic, products that we handled was known to cause cancer and reproductive harm. POOR ventilation
Great group of people
Program Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Kennedy Space Center, FLJuly 20, 2017
Varied Contracts. Management is personable. They listen to their employees and treat them like people and not a number. They appreciate staff that contribute to the community and they support this.
Pros
Personable company
Cons
number of varied available positions
It's the Best company I've ever worked for
Manager of Recruiting and Payroll (Current Employee) –  Cape Canaveral, FLJune 14, 2017
Not like any company I've ever worked for. The leadership team truly cares for people who work for the company. No place is perfect - but this is as close to perfection as you can get. Open communication - Great Benefits - solid leadership - care for all who are part of the team - all very positive things that are part of the culture of Craig Technologies.
Pros
Company Cares for employees
Cons
Challenging work pace sometimes.
Great Company
Access Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mechanicsburg, PAJune 8, 2017
Enjoyed working for Craig Techologies in a security capacity. Very family focused and promoted employees from within. I would work for them again anytime!
Job Review
Compression Operator/Injecton (Former Employee) –  Seaford, DEMay 26, 2017
Great place to work and easy to advance up the ladder. Its a easy job and paid very well and paid weekly. Plenty of overtime and willling to work with you.
Laid back
Software Developer (Current Employee) –  Cocoa Beach, FLJanuary 19, 2017
Working on military base allows less than normal business casual attire. In a 3 person office but there are constant distractions from other 2.
Pros
laid back, great benefits
Cons
low salary.
Good Job Experience
AP/AR/Sales/Shipping/Web Design (Current Employee) –  Seaford, DE 19973June 6, 2016
Craig Technologies has be a very huge part of my life over the past 8 years. I have learned to juggle the corporate life, along with my family life. I have learned many life skills, as well as business skills. I was able to balance my sales position while helping the shipping department, accounting department, IT department, the warehouse, and also purchasing department. The most enjoyable part of my day is always when things work out in our benefit with precise planning.
Pros
Great early hours, flexible when needed.
Cons
Prefer not to say.
Productive and low stress workplace
Cable Technician (Former Employee) –  Cape Canaveral, FLMarch 17, 2016
The management team at Craig Technologies emphasized an enjoyable work environment. It was more of a family environment, as everyone was truly concerned with the well-being and safety of their coworkers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Craig Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

1.9InHerSight Score

1.2Personal Development

2.5Career Opportunities

2.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight