Craig Technologies Employee Reviews

Lack of communication
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Cape Canaveral, FLApril 4, 2019
Management was the worst. Brain dead, clueless, and did not know how to do the job. When you spoke to THE manager of concerns with workmanship, it was like talking to a cat, they don't listen or care. Guess if anyone needs to speak out, please go see the owner and tell her. Everyone else is not worthy. Wished I went to her, then maybe things would improve.
Benefits
Cons
Working with non experienced supervisors.
Network Administrator (Current Employee) –  Lompoc, CAJanuary 16, 2019
Nothing to review except it is a great company to work for! Work is only what you make it out to be. My boss taught me everything i know about network admin.
Great management
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Kennedy Space Center, FLDecember 19, 2018
Craig is a mostly a sub contractor and the contract you work on will dictate your working environment.The craig company treated me very well in-spite of the contract.I wish I could have stayed with them.
Pros
They care about their employees, great Christmas partys.
Cons
Government contracts/may not be long term
Little Micro Management
UNIX/LINUX Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Kirtland AFB, NMNovember 11, 2018
You was expected to use self discipline in doing a great job for the company. It was up to you, the employee to make sure all jobs were getting completed.
Pros
I could work without much Micro Management
Cons
I worked an 8 hour day and gained 100% experience in cable assembly. Manager was inexperienced and overworked. Moving to a new location was rushed
Electrical Engineering Technician 4 (Former Employee) –  Cape Canaveral, FLSeptember 14, 2018
When I first started at Craig they were terrific, then I finished in a department that was constantly struggling. It became a harsh environment. I enjoyed the people I worked with.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
poor management
Mostly a subcontractor
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Kennedy Space Centerl, FLJuly 16, 2018
Craig Technologies, at least while I was there was most like a job shop. They were responsible for time cards and benefits, but not the actual work being done.
Pros
Easy to work for, supportive of needs
Cons
Could be a pro: Little contact with management
Ok place to work
Production Associate (Current Employee) –  Seaford, DEJune 26, 2018
I love the people that I work with. The management could use some training on how to deal with people. Sometimes stressful, but other wise a decent place to work.
Relaxed atmosphere
Cable Technician (Current Employee) –  Cape Canaveral, FLJune 13, 2018
Fast pace when contracts were following, Great atmosphere and good technicians to be around .I learned a lot from being around the industry these past few months and enjoyed the work place
Pros
A/C environment
Cons
Not enough work
Productive and fun workplace
Configuration/Lead Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kennedy Space Center, FLJune 8, 2018
I enjoyed working at Craig Technologies. The company had a great management staff. The company was fair and offered tuition assistance. Not a lot of room for advancement.
Fun company to work for
Instructional Systems Designer (Current Employee) –  Cape Canaveral, FLMay 30, 2018
Fun company to work for and awesome workplace culture. Great management team. Opportunity for growth and offers a great balance between job work and life balance.
Gave me my first oppurtunity in IT
Computer Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMay 4, 2018
If the company was to be awarded a contract in my area (DMV) I would definately apply again. Only left due to end of contract. I was given a good oppurtunuty to learn and be exposed to alot of different areas in IT work.
Pros
Ackowledged employees for good work
Great Company and Management, low pay
Client Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Hurlburt Field, FLApril 16, 2018
Good environment to work in. Management was fantastic and the customer was easy to work with.
I would recommend Craig Technologies to my friends as a great place to start a career.
Pros
Great Management
Cons
Low Pay
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Cape Canaveral, FLFebruary 15, 2018
This was a temp position. But even with that, the people are great to work with and the company itself is great. Just an overall good, family orientated company to work for.
Entry level position
Cyber Security (Current Employee) –  Patrick Afb, FLJanuary 30, 2018
Learned a lot with this job. They gave me hands on technical experience when no one else would. I enjoy my coworkers and working environment. It is a very laid back position and a great learning experience
Computer network infrastrucutre
Computer Systems Administrator/Network Engineer (Former Employee) –  Kirtland AFB, NMNovember 2, 2017
Ensured all users had access to multiple domains and training materials.
Installed fiber optic networks and managed Active Directory for 2000+ users.
Software installations and PC upgrades
Pros
Fun work
Cons
compensation
Subcontractor
Senior Cybersecurity Analyst (Current Employee) –  Cocoa Beach, FLOctober 23, 2017
Worked as a sub under the rgnext contract. Pay does not match the job expectations and work is constantly being added. Benefits under craig require a reminder to the craig HR staff or they are not started.
Good working environment
Contractor for customer support specialist (Former Employee) –  Camp Hill, PAOctober 1, 2017
I worked as a customer support liaison between DISA and the United States Marine Corps. I was assigned to temporarily replace an employee while they were on medical leave. The position ended the same day without warning when the employee was medically cleared to return to work. I was told that there were no other positions in the company available for me at that time. I was offered the same position at the same rate of pay again 3 years later when an employee retired.
Employee oriented work culture.
Configuration Management Analyst (Current Employee) –  Kennedy Space Center, FLAugust 20, 2017
Excellent employer / employee interaction. Company strives to support the employees needs and benefits. One of the best benefits package in the local area.
Pros
Excellant management and great benefits and compensation.
Cons
Positions are contract driven. If/when contracts end so will employment positions.
Management needed some improvements
Molding Operator/Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Seaford, DEJuly 30, 2017
Job was great, than seamed like management didn't care about communicating or the personal safety of their employees. I still had a decent work life balance.
Pros
reimbursement on boots up to $75
Cons
Work environment was toxic, products that we handled was known to cause cancer and reproductive harm. POOR ventilation
Great group of people
Program Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Kennedy Space Center, FLJuly 20, 2017
Varied Contracts. Management is personable. They listen to their employees and treat them like people and not a number. They appreciate staff that contribute to the community and they support this.
Pros
Personable company
Cons
number of varied available positions

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Craig Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

1.9InHerSight Score

1.2Personal Development

2.5Career Opportunities

2.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight