Crane Freight Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
great group of hard working people with a fun environment
Operation Agent (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 23, 2018
A typical day was full of multi-tasking and teamwork; management worked along side when needed.
Working environment was excellent; although we worked hard to accomplish daily tasks we had fun.
I didn't find anything hard about my job and the most enjoyable part of the job was the satisfaction at the end of the day.
Crane Freight
Laborer (Former Employee) –  York, PADecember 20, 2017
It was an easy weekly paycheck. The work was simple and repetitive.
Got to look at new motorcycles as they came off the line we got to package them as well as uncrate them.
Terrible Eviroment
Operations manger (Former Employee) –  Kansas City MoOctober 11, 2017
There is nothing good to say the scriptures teach us if you can not say anything good then do not say anything at all. The possibilities of being a good place would improve if the right people were in charge.
Pros
Cons
Plenty
Independent contractor beware
Driver/Operator (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEAugust 22, 2017
Worked hard delivering motorcycles, got injured on the job. Crane never had my back and basically pushed me off on some off the wall work comp insurance. Its been 7 weeks now AND not 1 call or text to check on my welfare from any management. Your on your own in omaha with terrible management.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Dispatch lacks alot of skills and not honest, manager just wants freight out the door.
Good people
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJuly 31, 2017
Shipping and receiving motorcycles and parts of motorcycles. making sure the quality of the parts are customer approval. make sure that the forklift is operating and maintenance documented..
Easy going environment
Inspector\quality (Former Employee) –  Strinestown, PAJuly 12, 2017
Good people to work with and a good environment to work in. Crane freight is easily accessible from York city and is only a short commute. The supervisors are very professional and respectful and easy to talk to.
Love working for crane
Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 1, 2017
My job here I love it never had any complain about here I'm always on time I'm costumer frendly costumers always comes first I been working for this company going on 3yrs. Now my supervisor is a great love him my boss also great person with a big heart
Pros ?
Cons ?
Great Work Place
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Alice, TXApril 19, 2017
I had an amazing opportunity to work for sure a wonderful company. I enjoyed working with the drivers we had there and getting to know each one. I was able to communicate well with the rig managers on a daily basis. I was able to dispatch anything that was needed. When the drivers would return I took in all their invoices, then input them into a log to email to the Houston office. i handled inbound/outbound calls on a daily basis.
Overall, working at Crane Freight was one of the best experiences i had had in a job.
productinve workplace
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Odessa, TXNovember 1, 2016
I learned more about a different side of freight that I was not that familiar with, and expanded my knowledge of freight I was familiar with.
Good Working Environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOSeptember 23, 2016
Working in the transportation industry. Daily tasks included invoicing, contacting dealer, build bike routes, customer service, ensure driver settlements are accurate, accounts payable, reports, etc.
productive and fun place to work
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJuly 11, 2016
no job advancement opportunies is one of the biggest downfalls of this company. Good job, great management. co workers come and go so high turn over rate. Lay off times too frequent, good transitional employment.
productive, fun, and fast passed
Dock worker - Florklift operator (Former Employee) –  Strinestown, PAMarch 20, 2016
use overhead Crane, assemble crates to go overseas. use fork lift to load and unload trucks. assemble bulk heads in/for the trucks. used a hand scanner to keep track of inventory and also to make manifests for each load for every driver.
Pros
not very physically demanding
Cons
fast passed
Very laid back working environment
Outbound Telephone Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOFebruary 5, 2016
A typical day consisted of making outbound cold call sales calls. I learned more about excel and about the transportation industry. The hardest part of the job was trying to continue to find more customers to call. I really enjoyed the computer work and also speaking with the customers. I also enjoyed the fact that I was able to get business for the company.
Pros
Laid back working environment, helpful employees and learned a new industry
Cons
producted fun place to work
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMarch 21, 2013
RLoad and unload trucks rotation of the stock
Make sure trucks are lock down
Pros
free coffe
Cons
short lunches
Crane Freight
Rollerbed Driver (Former Employee) –  York, PAFebruary 18, 2013
This company is just plan horrible. Do not work for this company EVER!!!! Management is basicly ,,, well lack of a better word- no leadership !! Disorganised at best!!!
Pros
benefits are relly good though.
Cons
everything else is very bad!!!!