Cranial Technologies Employee Reviews

Facade
Clinician (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 14, 2018
It seems like a fabulous job, but after 1 month of employment one quickly learns that it is too good to be true. Regional Managers and Corporate Staff do not trust clinical employees and micromanage way too much.
Pros
Working with babies!
Cons
Insincere, untrustworthy and deceitful RMs & Corporate Staff with over-inflated paychecks.
Great company, better people.
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 24, 2018
Being able to listen to music and work at the same time was helpful to get through the day. It was a work at your own pace, and the employees there never shy away from lending a helping hand.
Amazing company, great working environment, and babies!
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  FloridaApril 15, 2018
If you're looking to specialize in a niche area of OT this is a great company to do so. They provide great training and ongoing mentorship to ensure success of their clinicians. I love the collaborative approach as I'm able to work with other clinicians on a day to day basis. They don't push productivity like my previous employer did- which is so nice! Their imaging technology is amazing and makes it so easy to show families their babies' head shape and progress. I love that I'm still able to use my therapeutic skills with my patients as we evaluate neck ROM and educate families on the importance of compliance with neck stretches for a successful outcome. We also educate families on repositioning and tummy time. My favorite part is working with babies and seeing such quick outcomes with their head shapes. Cranial Tech really strives to provide families with top-notch customer service. I look forward to continuing to grow with Cranial Tech as I've found my passion in this niche treatment area.
Pros
Great hours, great benefits and pay, working with healthy babies who have quick treatment outcomes.
Exciting, growing company!
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 27, 2018
Cranial Tech has been such a great experience so far! I really love our culture, our mission and the fact that we are growing really fast . It's really busy and the growth can be stressful at times but it's so nice to know that you have a team to rely on and are in a company that is thriving. I'm really excited about the future with Cranial Tech, I like challenges, I like learning and I like to work with a smart team and I get all of those things here. I would recommend this company to people who love to make a difference, like to push themselves to excel and want to build a career.
Pros
Growth, Culture, Helping Babies
Cons
Not for everyone, have to be driven and passionate to be successful here.
Great Company Culture
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 21, 2018
The best part about working at Cranial Technologies has been the collaborative atmosphere. It is great to be part of a company that emphasizes team work and an exchange of ideas. Cranial Technologies truly fosters a learning culture while still emphasizing excellence and quality. Since working here, we have had many employee appreciation events, gifts, and all of my coworkers are open to answering any questions. My manager provides constructive feedback that has already allowed me to grow as an employee. Beyond the company culture, it is apparent every employee is committed to changing the lives of children-no matter their role.
Pros
Passion, Employee Appreciation, Collaborative Atmosphere
Cons
We need more space!
not worth it
Imaging Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, CAMarch 5, 2018
On the outside it seems like this is a good place to work but on the inside its not satisfying at all. It is really frustrating. There is little to no job advancement, annual raises barely meet yearly cost of living increases, and all of management is full of politics and favoritism. The best thing about this job is having a set day time schedule with weekends off. You can find a more rewarding and progressive job elsewhere. This job will just be filler until you find something better (which you will).
Pros
Hours
Cons
Poorly managed, poorly staffed
Love helping the babies!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 23, 2018
This company has a great culture and works towards a great cause - helping babies. My management is supportive and collaborative, and co-workers are all very nice. At the end of the year, work-life balance gets a little tricky with the high volume of patients, but that's pretty standard for the health care industry. Overall, very happy I joined this team!
Pros
Salary, Benefits, Management, Culture
Cons
High Workload at End of Year
Don't upset Tammy
Insurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 19, 2018
Started out great but in the end was a nightmare. If you correct or upset Tammy, you will regret it. She allowed gambling but when family/employees really needed help, she looked the other way.
Pros
Some of the employees were helpful and nice
Cons
Tammy worst Manager ever
Run!
Employee (Former Employee) –  ArizonaNovember 1, 2017
on the outside Cranial Tech is a compassionate company, providing a beautiful service for babies in need. Unfortunately, the inner workings are run by an HR dept. that is absolutely Toxic!

It's sad to see that such a great service is overseen by individuals that are rude, condescending, disrespectful and just plain nasty. If you managed to make it past the cluster that is their phone interview process (a conference call with 4-5 people) you're brought into an atmosphere of "do as you're told" for this company, tried and true methods are the standard, so don't even think about innovation. There's also no sense of autonomy; as these "leaders" that have been in place since the company's founding, play EVERYTHING close to the vest, and micromanage to the fullest extent.

if you're looking for a company to grow and bring about real change, I would suggest looking elsewhere. My years were taxing and really all that kept me going was the babies. I love this product, just not the people.
Pros
the babies
Cons
HR/Leadership
A tremendous company
Clinical Representative - Outside Sales (Current Employee) –  Hackensack, NJOctober 10, 2017
Excellent work life balance with competitive compensation. Typical day involved 10-12 hrs in the car but it was all worth it to represent such an incredible product that helps kids. I consider it an honor and a privilege to work for Cranial Technologies.
Pros
Work-life balance, compensation
Cons
Training
It seemed like the best job in my life until I was injured in a machine and unable to work. The management treated me unfairly and refused to provide
Fabrication Artist (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZSeptember 2, 2017
Company seems like the place everyone ones to work at. Until employees start to tell you their woe stories with management. After being injured by a machine management treated me like if I were at fault, my nightmare started. I had to retain a lawyer to eventually get the medical help I needed and monetary compensation, as I was unable to work due to my injury. Management cold and unsympathetic.
Pros
Salary, wages.
Cons
Everything else.
Great company with people who care
Insurance and Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 23, 2017
I've really enjoyed working at Cranial Technologies. If you do your job and work hard, management will really go to bat for you. I've always felt very valued as an employee. The management team also cares about what they do -- they're passionate about having the best product on the market because they care about the work they are doing and the patients they are helping.
People complain and there is occasionally workplace drama like anywhere, but all in all my coworkers have been some of my favorite people.
I recommend this company to my friends who are looking for jobs.
Pros
Great people, women in leadership
Cons
Some workplace drama, occasionally monotonous work
Overall good place to work.
Image Processing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 6, 2017
Starting out you will like the job, you will like the people, and even the CEO (assuming it's the same lady). Gradually, it becomes just another job, just another day, and you end-up craving more...Good place to just go do work, get away from your home life, and get paid decent.
Pros
If you can stay away from the politics, or not buy-in to the negativity, you can have a decent job with decent pay. Most of your co-workers are awesome people.
Cons
There can be a lot of negative talk, that can make you feel under-appreciated...if you don't watch yourself, they'll fire you in an instant.
Productive and fun workplace
Clinical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJune 30, 2017
Wonderful job> Busy office, but fun. Very educating. wonderful company and great at what they do. I would refer anyone to this company. Amazingly great services provided for babies.
Pros
Great office team, lunch-ins
Cons
Commute
Productive and fun workplace, always looking to improve patients care
Baby Imaging Specialist (Current Employee) –  South Miami, FLJune 27, 2017
Great company to work for.
Always looking for ways to improve patient care.
At the cutting edge in their field.
Work place culture is high energy and all about patient care and service.
Pros
Working with families and their babies.
Cons
Needed more Bilingual employees for insurance department.
Management is challenging
Production Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJune 19, 2017
Each device is custom made and intended for children. The need for precision and the management style of the owner creates a challenging environment. The work can be satisfying as you are improving the lives of infants.
Horrible company
Clinical Photographer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 2, 2017
Once the Owner stepped down this company took a nose dive. Putting poor babies in bands that clearly did not need them. I can't believe they are still in business. Upper management is a joke.
Pros
The patients
Cons
Upper management
Friendly and Professional environment
Pediatric Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Lombard, ILNovember 7, 2016
Great company to work for! Pay and benefits above average, dependable work schedule, Flexible with PTO, ample guidance/mentoring for new therapists.
Good company with a fun product to sell
Clinical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 14, 2015
Selling the DOCBand and working at Cranial Tech was one of the most enjoyable sales jobs I have ever had.

I enjoyed giving in-services and having product related discussion about the product and plagiocephaly.

At the time there was very little opportunity for professional growth and advancement.

In summary, it was a great experience.
rewarding service
employee (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 25, 2015
company has changed over the years. no longer about the babies and make a difference - it's all about the money now due to selling the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cranial Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.

Cranial Technologies Reviews by Location