CRAWFORD, MURPHY & TILLY Employee Reviews

4.2
Ratings breakdown
Flexible and Helpful
Aviation Team Engineer (Former Employee) –  Aurora, IllinoisApril 4, 2018
CMT was a fantastic place to start my career. I was guided well by multiple managers and taught confidently from industry veterans in many aspects of both airport and highway engineering.
Pros
Well-paid, helpful managers, and friendly office atmosphere
Cons
Innovative Multifaceted Engineering Company
SENIOR ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 27, 2017
My time with CMT was both challenging and rewarding. I was given the opportunity to engage with knowledgeable professionals on a variety of infrastructure improvement projects, and the chance to grow within the profession.
Airport Construction environment
Civil Engineer (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILJune 26, 2015
A typical day at work would entail inspecting the concrete pouring of a main runway at the RFD airport. I learned how the process goes from start to end, what to do on severe weather conditions, and what to expect after pouring. I also learned how to fill out IDOT daily diray and IDR forms. My coworkers would help me inspect the process and measure what was needed to be measured. The hardest part of the job was working very long hours to meet a certain deadline that the contractor was trying to reach. The most enjoyable part of the day was that I did not have to do much physical work
Pros
Not much physical work
Cons
Very long hours
Fun place to work.
Senior Engineer (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 12, 2014
Good work to life balance. Helped develop my project management and design skills.
Pros
Good benefits and fair compensation
Environment
CAD Technician - Water/Wastewater Department (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ILNovember 3, 2013
The environment is friendly, laid back, and hard working. The lack of being able to advance is why they received three stars.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CRAWFORD, MURPHY & TILLY. Our community is ready to answer.

CRAWFORD, MURPHY & TILLY Reviews by Location