Crawford Health and Rehab Employee Reviews

Crawford
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  LPNMarch 5, 2018
Not a bad place to work overall but pretty disorganized in terms of management and the way things ran. Went without supplies too often for my liking but the staff were really nice and friendly.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Van Buren, ARSeptember 18, 2017
Loved working here just got sick and had to quit. They work to make sure their employees are happy. Its a cna position so teamwork is very big. Overalll great place to work.
Activities Director (Former Employee) –  Van Buren, ARMay 12, 2017
I enjoyed my time at Crawford Health & Rehab! The working environment is very balanced, and the staff is wonderful! I learned a lot from the company as well as the field, and I am excited to expand on what I've learned. There is a lot of room for advancement, and the company is easy to work for!
Very Family Oreintated
Cna (Former Employee) –  Van Buren, MIApril 1, 2016
when I first moved here my first Job Out Here Was as a can loved it very mush loved the people I took care of and loved the people I worked for .met many nice people who in the lone run became like a family.
A place to work
CNA (Current Employee) –  Van Buren, ARApril 21, 2015
I like the people I work with. The hardest part is trying to please every resident. Most enjoyable part of my job is helping my residents with daily activities.
Did enjoy the facility
I provided assistance to the nurse on duty (Former Employee) –  van buren arJuly 30, 2012
Did not handle the emotional connection well. I did enjoy the staff. An the residents were amazing people.