Crawford Thomas Recruiting Employee Reviews

Culture of winning in a relaxed and low-pressure environment
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 19, 2018
The culture at Crawford Thomas is incredibly unique in how shockingly fun and relaxed it is while also being a place for grinders to grind. Every person that works here cares about their job, and excelling at it, but also knows how to have fun while they're at it. The term "work hard, play hard" comes to mind, but its more than that.
Pros
Free lunches/snacks/coffee/drinks (including beer if staying after hours), foosball table, great office building
Cons
401(k) match is lacking
Work hard, play hard!
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 25, 2018
As long as you know management truly cares about how you are doing within your position and has provided you with what you need to do an excellent job- you can't go wrong- in any company. As a recruiter at CTR you are provided every tool and autonomy to do what you need to do to make the most money possible. To make life working here as best as possible they also try their darndest to keep you fed and watered, happy with team events, fun incentives, casual dress, gym, an office mascot and much more. It is also my belief that everyone also enjoys when the President is in joking with us. If you have had experience with other agencies with high pressure with no regard for you but the bottom line- it is very different here. They really do try and care which makes everyone want to do better and see the company succeed.
Pros
Management continuing to get better and better
Fun company! Great structure!
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 28, 2018
This company has a fantastic internal structure. It's set up for maximum efficiency and ensures that employees are paid well for what they do. Love working here!
Pros
Free lunches
Productive and Fun Work Space!
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 28, 2018
Being able to walk into the work place at ease - and stress free is what matters the most. Due to the environment I am able to come in and tackle my daily duties and functions in confidence knowing I have the assistance I need and the knowledge. I've made a great decision working with and for this company. Make your change today!
Pros
Free Lunches, Dress down on Fridays, Clean Work Space
Great Work Environment
- Inviting culture
- Motivating management
- Minimal micromanagement
- Relaxed atmosphere

I would recommend Crawford Thomas to anyone who is qualified and skilled in recruiting.
Great Work Place with Like-minded Driven Sales Professionals
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 21, 2018
Crawford Thomas is a great company that takes care of the their employees. Fun office environment and culture. This is a work hard play hard position. You are evaluated by your worth ethic and performance. Challenging but very rewarding.
Pros
Team-Oriented, Company Provided Lunch on Friday's, Early Leave on Friday's
Crawford Thomas 2018
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 29, 2018
Crawford Thomas Recruiting is a home away from home. The co-workers have become family, and the managers are true leaders. It's nice to be a part of a place where leadership lights a fire within you, rather than under you.
Even with unemployment being at an all time low, CT is rocking and rolling within the Recruiting and Staffing world.
Pros
Lunch, Kegs, Foosball, early leave on Fridays, and so much more.
Cons
This list does not exist.
Productive and Fun Workplace!
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 6, 2018
Great workplace culture, fun and supportive environment, everyone is hardworking, helpful, and they offer great perks! Everyone here enjoys coming to work everyday and it shows in performance!
Productive and fun workplace with lots of opportunity to succeed!
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Maitland, FLMarch 6, 2018
Crawford Thomas is a collaborative, competitive, and fun environment to work and grow in your career. There's a great work/life balance with uncapped earning potential as long as you know how to work hard to play hard.
Great place to work with great people
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 29, 2018
Crawford Thomas has been a great place to work thus far. They provide all the tools and training you need to be successful. Management motivates the team with competitions and recognition. The office space is relaxed and everyone here is easy to get along with. Lots of perks to working here- catered lunch every Friday!
Productive yet relaxed, no pressure. Great group of co-workers.
Inside sales/Lead Generation (Current Employee) –  Greater Chicago AreaJanuary 15, 2018
Crawford placed me at a great company with a friendly, helpful group. My immediate manager is extremely helpful and cares about his people, their career and welfare. The company is growing and the environment is both productive and upbeat. The most enjoyable part of the job is the group of people with whom I work.
Pros
Corporate culture is nurturing and collaborative, Management is supportive and relaxed, Good life balance, no overtime requested on any regular basis.
Cons
Onboarding a little disorganized.
Amazing place to work if you’re driven and like to have fun
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 8, 2017
The perks are incredible. Recruiters meeting their targets are take on amazing vacations and awarded awesome prizes. There’s always free food and drinks with catered lunches sprinkled in. The building in Orlando is flat out the coolest office space I’ve ever seen. It’s what you’d expect a google campus to look like. The environment can be distracting at times however. Lots going on all the time but that’s the reason why everyone loves working there.
Pros
Perks, nice office, culture, no politics
Cons
Difficult industry
Better than most
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 7, 2017
Crawford Thomas provides you the tools and training to be successful but it requires a strong work ethic. The partners of the company listen to employees and strive to make it a good work experience.
Pros
Modern approach to recruiting, work environment
Cons
lack of remote work
Awesome Place to Work with Tremendous Growth Opportunity!
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 6, 2017
So I have been at CT for a little over a month now and I'm obviously still new. Since day one I have felt welcome here and everyone has been extremely kind to me and really helping me to make as much money as possible. I love the culture here, no micromanaging, solid jobs to work on and there is money to be made here ( I have already made some placements while at CT so far!) This company truly does care about your success and they care about you as well. While I have not been here long I do feel at home and look forward to growing with this great company!
Pros
Free lunch on friday, good work life balance, solid snacks, growth opportunities, great management
Cons
the foosball players here are too good
Crawford Thomas Employee
National Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 6, 2017
It is a great company to work for. They give you all the tools you need to be successful here. If you can't be successful at Crawford Thomas, it is your own fault. The owners are great and very supportive. It is a fun environment and a great place to work with a lot of like-minded individuals.
Pros
Money, free lunch, company paid trips
Excellent Company and Culture!
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 6, 2017
Crawford Thomas gives you the tools to be the boss of your own desk, and be as successful as you want to be! If you put in the work, you are greatly rewarded.

The culture is very much an added bonus! Leadership team really works hard to make sure everyone enjoys their job, which is huge when working in staffing and recruiting. They make sure you feel that you are a valued member of the team, and offer lots of opportunities for career advancement and growth.

Highly recommend for anyone that has the hunger to be successful in the staffing industry!
Pros
Free lunches, onsite gym, President's Club, beer on tap, games, fun work environment
Cons
Hours can be long, but are necessary.
Can't imagine working anywhere else
Manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 6, 2017
Crawford Thomas is like my second home and my coworkers are like family. Recruiting/staffing is a tough industry but this place has gotten it right. Compared to other firms there is no in office conflict, backstabbing or drama. We do work hard but we are well paid and working towards the common goal of building a great organization and finding great candidates for our clients.
Pros
Great environment, success is rewarded, pay and solid benefits
Awesome Recruiting Company
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 6, 2017
I really enjoy the professional and rewarding atmosphere. Everyone is extremely receptive of new employees and has made me feel welcomed. Crawford Thomas has a very family-oriented vibe with weekly catered lunches and monthly happy hours.
Agency recruiting
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 3, 2017
Agency recruiting it like most agencies out there. Decent role and decent company to start out at. Satellite office so management is remote. Decent management.
very good place to work
Pay Collector (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 13, 2017
love the weekly pay and not having management over my shoulder every second. lots of drama on the floor but overall no complaints and decent pay and hours
Pros
free food often
Cons
drama

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Crawford Thomas Recruiting. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8