Crawford Thomas Recruiting Employee Reviews

Culture of winning in a relaxed and low-pressure environment
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 19, 2018
The culture at Crawford Thomas is incredibly unique in how shockingly fun and relaxed it is while also being a place for grinders to grind. Every person that works here cares about their job, and excelling at it, but also knows how to have fun while they're at it. The term "work hard, play hard" comes to mind, but its more than that.
Pros
Free lunches/snacks/coffee/drinks (including beer if staying after hours), foosball table, great office building
Cons
401(k) match is lacking
Work hard, play hard!
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 25, 2018
As long as you know management truly cares about how you are doing within your position and has provided you with what you need to do an excellent job- you can't go wrong- in any company. As a recruiter at CTR you are provided every tool and autonomy to do what you need to do to make the most money possible. To make life working here as best as possible they also try their darndest to keep you fed and watered, happy with team events, fun incentives, casual dress, gym, an office mascot and much more. It is also my belief that everyone also enjoys when the President is in joking with us. If you have had experience with other agencies with high pressure with no regard for you but the bottom line- it is very different here. They really do try and care which makes everyone want to do better and see the company succeed.
Pros
Management continuing to get better and better
Can't imagine working anywhere else
Manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 6, 2017
Crawford Thomas is like my second home and my coworkers are like family. Recruiting/staffing is a tough industry but this place has gotten it right. Compared to other firms there is no in office conflict, backstabbing or drama. We do work hard but we are well paid and working towards the common goal of building a great organization and finding great candidates for our clients.
Pros
Great environment, success is rewarded, pay and solid benefits
Awesome Place to Work
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 30, 2018
Crawford Thomas clearly cares about their employees and leadership does what they can to make sure that successes are celebrated, everything from bonuses & free lunches to email shout outs & company wide recognition. It's fast paced, but you are given every resource to help you succeed. If you have a strong work ethic, there's no reason you can't succeed here and be happy doing it!
Great Work Place with Like-minded Driven Sales Professionals
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 21, 2018
Crawford Thomas is a great company that takes care of the their employees. Fun office environment and culture. This is a work hard play hard position. You are evaluated by your worth ethic and performance. Challenging but very rewarding.
Pros
Team-Oriented, Company Provided Lunch on Friday's, Early Leave on Friday's
Great Work Environment
- Inviting culture
- Motivating management
- Minimal micromanagement
- Relaxed atmosphere

I would recommend Crawford Thomas to anyone who is qualified and skilled in recruiting.
Productive yet relaxed, no pressure. Great group of co-workers.
Inside sales/Lead Generation (Current Employee) –  Greater Chicago AreaJanuary 15, 2018
Crawford placed me at a great company with a friendly, helpful group. My immediate manager is extremely helpful and cares about his people, their career and welfare. The company is growing and the environment is both productive and upbeat. The most enjoyable part of the job is the group of people with whom I work.
Pros
Corporate culture is nurturing and collaborative, Management is supportive and relaxed, Good life balance, no overtime requested on any regular basis.
Cons
Onboarding a little disorganized.
Great Company Culture and High Earning Potential!!!
Senior Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FL HeadquartersApril 10, 2015
I love this place!!! I must admit I am pretty spoiled here, the laundry list of company perks include: great salary and potential to make excellent money, fun loving environment, catered lunches and breakfast once a week and an employee meal comp plan to start. The management team has done a great deal to really make sure we enjoy our surroundings, including foosball, kegerator, outdoor space with fire pit and lounge chairs, on site gym, and free snacks and beverages all day.
More than that, they incentivize us with even better offerings, annual presidents club trip, and a company vehicle package for hitting goals.
The overall team try's to not take itself too seriously and we have great time busting quotas in the process.

I am very lucky to be a part of this team.
Pros
Great environment, great earning potential and overall really fun
Cons
no stock options =(
Productive and fun workplace with lots of opportunity to succeed!
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Maitland, FLMarch 6, 2018
Crawford Thomas is a collaborative, competitive, and fun environment to work and grow in your career. There's a great work/life balance with uncapped earning potential as long as you know how to work hard to play hard.
Awesome Place to Work with Tremendous Growth Opportunity!
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 6, 2017
So I have been at CT for a little over a month now and I'm obviously still new. Since day one I have felt welcome here and everyone has been extremely kind to me and really helping me to make as much money as possible. I love the culture here, no micromanaging, solid jobs to work on and there is money to be made here ( I have already made some placements while at CT so far!) This company truly does care about your success and they care about you as well. While I have not been here long I do feel at home and look forward to growing with this great company!
Pros
Free lunch on friday, good work life balance, solid snacks, growth opportunities, great management
Cons
the foosball players here are too good
Productive and Fun Work Space!
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 28, 2018
Being able to walk into the work place at ease - and stress free is what matters the most. Due to the environment I am able to come in and tackle my daily duties and functions in confidence knowing I have the assistance I need and the knowledge. I've made a great decision working with and for this company. Make your change today!
Pros
Free Lunches, Dress down on Fridays, Clean Work Space
Fantastic company with fantastic people
National Account Director (Current Employee) –  OrlandoApril 28, 2015
Crawford Thomas is a work hard/play hard company with a fantastic work environment. Everyone operates as a team and pushes everyone to be as successful as possible. The benefits are endless and this is the first time I have ever truly enjoyed going to work.
Pros
Catered lunches, Beer taps, unlimited soft drinks and snacks, dry cleaning delivery/pickup, garage parking for top performers, President's Club trip, bonuses for performance monthly, quarterly and annually, gym
Hard Work Rewarded
Senior Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 21, 2015
I've been with Crawford Thomas Recruiting for going on 3 years. The position is very challenging in the sense that we are tasked with finding and delivering people(candidates) for our clients. The unpredictability and inability to have complete control has been the biggest challenge. The company offers a very strong culture, with very active and very present partners. In addition to the culture, the compensation plan is very aggressive for performers. The position requires a high level of activity, attention to detail and the ability to manage people's expectations. In addition to the commissions. It can be very rewarding to assist people with finding and securing employment. All in all, if you have a thick skin and a strong work ethic, there is ample opportunity to be successful at Crawford Thomas. The perks of the position are very strong, and the compensation is aggressive, with multiple people earning well into the 6 figures.
Pros
President's club trips, extra PTO for performance, free lunches, laid back atmospher
Cons
challenging day to day work, high activity, uncertainty in dealing with candidates/clients
Good work environment
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 1, 2017
Good work environment, account managers and upper management are always willing to help. The job keeps you busy, the days fly by.

Compensation is great and if you put your nose down and grind, there is money to be made.
Pros
Good pay, catered lunches on Friday, fun environment
Cons
No 401k matching
Opportunity to make lots of $$$
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 1, 2017
I truly enjoy going to work every day. The expectations that are put in place are not unreasonable and are attainable. Compensation structure is the most competitive I've come across within the Orlando area.
Pros
Bagels, coffee, snack bar, sodas, gift cards, etc.
Cons
Hours are long
Excellent Company and Culture!
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 6, 2017
Crawford Thomas gives you the tools to be the boss of your own desk, and be as successful as you want to be! If you put in the work, you are greatly rewarded.

The culture is very much an added bonus! Leadership team really works hard to make sure everyone enjoys their job, which is huge when working in staffing and recruiting. They make sure you feel that you are a valued member of the team, and offer lots of opportunities for career advancement and growth.

Highly recommend for anyone that has the hunger to be successful in the staffing industry!
Pros
Free lunches, onsite gym, President's Club, beer on tap, games, fun work environment
Cons
Hours can be long, but are necessary.
Great Company! Awesome People!
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 5, 2017
Crawford Thomas is the perfect place for a driven, hardworking professional. Not only is the compensation package great but your handwork never does unrecognized.

Notable Perks Include- Great People and Office, Catered Lunches, Breakfast and Snacks each day, and a keg in the office!
Fun company! Great structure!
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 28, 2018
This company has a fantastic internal structure. It's set up for maximum efficiency and ensures that employees are paid well for what they do. Love working here!
Pros
Free lunches
Productive and fun workplace
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 10, 2015
The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to help people who are looking for work and guide them in the right direction towards making decisions for their future career.
Pros
Full Benefits, free lunches, raises, company happy hours
Crawford Thomas 2018
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 29, 2018
Crawford Thomas Recruiting is a home away from home. The co-workers have become family, and the managers are true leaders. It's nice to be a part of a place where leadership lights a fire within you, rather than under you.
Even with unemployment being at an all time low, CT is rocking and rolling within the Recruiting and Staffing world.
Pros
Lunch, Kegs, Foosball, early leave on Fridays, and so much more.
Cons
This list does not exist.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Crawford Thomas Recruiting. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8