Crayola Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Productive place to work. Nice people to work with for the most part. Management staff is pretty good and helpful.
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Lehigh Valley, PAMarch 21, 2018
It’s a pretty good place to work. The pay could be a little better. People you work with are nice for the most part and easy to get along with. Management is pretty good and helpful when needed. Safe workplace.
Pros
Paid lunch
Cons
Pay isn’t the best and no paid time off
Crayola
Staffmark Temp (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAMarch 20, 2018
Fast paced, no real dress code (very casual). Supervisors actually did their job. Fork lift drivers are really good at their jobs. But the breaks seemed pretty short.
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAMarch 4, 2018
I remember having a great time working for Crayola. You have to be on your toes most times and it can sometimes feel mundane, but I never let it show during my tenure there. If asked, I would gladly work here again.
Good work space for fast pace people
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAJanuary 22, 2018
Enjoyed my time and made the best of what I could make out of working at crayola. It’s a good place to learn basic skills also a good place to start and build a understanding of the work force life.
Great brand with great team
Sr. National Account Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAJanuary 12, 2018
Crayola is a strong brand and it was easy to get an audience and try new ideas and programs at customers because the risk was limited. Unfortunately, Sales growth slowed when new President came in and our strongest Team Leaders all left within one year
IT Intern
IT Intern (Former Employee) –  Easton, PADecember 19, 2017
I thoroughly enjoyed my time at Crayola. It was fun to collaborate with other teams and to see how the company is growing. The only hard part was jumping in with the experience I had as an intern. I had to make up for a three-month training program that I didn't have time for and regular employees would go through upon being hired.
Not bad
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  PennsylvaniaNovember 23, 2017
I like it there running a machine is awesome plus there is good people its about making the kids happy I have enjoyed my time there I really like it I actually look forward to going there on a daily basis.
Pros
Good pay decent breaks and hours
Cons
Can be stressful sometimes
Great Place
Category Manager (Former Employee) –  Bentonville, ARNovember 17, 2017
Management was good and thorough. We really had some good working relationships. I did not want to leave but it was the right move for my career and family.
fun
Assembly line worker (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAOctober 26, 2017
made products and put on a belt to be packed out. fun but repetitive. would be an awesome job to work for long term. however, during slow season a lot of lay offs
Maintence work is easy people are horrible
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Easton, PAOctober 10, 2017
Mechanical work is easy but dealing with the operators is horrible. They run the show and you will be bad mouth everyday by operators and bosses but, if you say anything back to them you will be suspended. Operators that have been there over 30 years and still have no idea how to operator their machine and its your fault.
Wonderful place to work
Associate Marketing Research Manager (Former Employee) –  Easton, PASeptember 21, 2017
Uncovered consumer and marketplace trends and insights from diverse resources that helped inform corporate and brand strategies and development. Company experienced unprecedented growth in both top and bottom line sales.
busy place to work
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Easton, PASeptember 11, 2017
rate, rate, rate. that was the focus at Crayola for its distribution center located in Forks township, in Easton, Pennsylvania. The distribution center had a wide array of positions.
Productive Environment with Professional Managers which makes the work place appealing.
Cleaner/Janitor (Current Employee) –  Easton, PASeptember 7, 2017
I love working at Crayola but the working hours could be a bit more flexible. Meaning a change in shift hours at times. Currently I work the 5pm-1am shift. Would like to work a earlier at times,
Fun to work there.
Temporary Production Associate, Marker Dept (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAAugust 21, 2017
Had a blast during shifts, managers very friendly and understanding. Good employees. Great pay for the work. Non stressful on mind and body. Was only a temporary but was treated great z
Pros
Good pay.
Cons
Hard to get hired on
Decent place to work.
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAAugust 11, 2017
Working at Crayola has shown me a lot new skills. I have taken a lot from there training and feel it has made me a better leader. The pay was excellent, but the work atmosphere could have been better. This was due to a lack of communication. The everyday operation always varied which made for a great learning experience, but always caused for hiccups in the operations. I would like to stay with the company, but the night shift does not fit my life style anymore, any they show no room for advancement.
Pros
good leadership training
Cons
There is only one HR rep.
Was a good employer
Team Manager (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAJune 27, 2017
As with any manufacturing facility had some stress at times overall good experience.The company tries to promote within has much as possible they have recently been looking more for people to have a degree.
Fun place
Attractions Attendant (Current Employee) –  Easton, PAJune 6, 2017
It is a fun place and great experience to grow in and learn about new things while working with kids. I just started so I have a lot of time to grow in this company
just do your best. keep you head down, and just do it.
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAApril 26, 2017
Fully vested official crayola employees keep to themselves, due to turnover before probation period is over. be prompt and have good attendance and you'll fit it fine. just dont push yourself beyond your limits.
Pros
clean environment
Cons
cold, offputting supervisors, need earplugs
Productive workplace
General Utility (Current Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAMarch 25, 2017
Management has favoritism and shows it but overall is alright to work for. They just need to take away the favoritism and be more friendly and fair to all the staff that works there.
Pros
paid breaks
Cons
the favortism!
How day started
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAMarch 22, 2017
I would pull an order and load it on the trks and repeat through the day. Use the fork lift as necessary work in the fridge as need pulling orders, also doing inventory as needed. Also helping other employees as needed.
Pros
Enjoyed working in warehouse
Cons
Temp service

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Crayola. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.6InHerSight Score

3.2Personal Development

4.2Career Opportunities

3.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight