Crayola

Crayola Employee Reviews

United States93 reviews
Other employees are rude while others encourage you to work .Nasty attitude with the employees and supervisor are disgusting when asking for advice...
Working for Crayola, which is the number 2 chosen company in the world, is awesome! I love my job. After working for them for 4 years, I still enjoy my job like it's day one
It’s an easy job but mostly full of people who look down at you. I felt harassed and the environment felt hostile sometimes. The job itself is easy and hitting rate was not hard
This place is arguably my most favorite job I've ever had. The workload was easy, and the days fly by because you're constantly busy. Management is helpful, everyone was helpful.
This is a great first job literally the easiest job you can ever have, but it can get a little boring at times some days you get people other days not.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
All they care about is making money. The production workers are treated like dirt. There is a lot of bullying by managers and the managers pets. Many workers are getting injured by repetitive motion jobs.
Its a place where the favorites game is constantly played.

Work days are usually fast and smooth.

Ghe hours are great

Management are usually on top of everything
this job was simple easy and out going. the people i have met and worked with were very great individuals to be around, and helpful with task. i would greatly recommend this job to anyone.
Very good company to work for.
passionate about developing people and growing with customers. Wide variety of products to sell to WM and other retailers .
Outdated concepts, relaxing pace, not a high level of stress. Pay is a little below market, even for PA. System updates required. Not to much when it comes to interdepartmental opportunities. Many people get stuck in their role 15+ years, unless they leave.
learning what it take s to make the Crayola product and the benefits of being an employee they do take care of there employees. the flexible work schedule.
Pros
the way they show there appreaciation for therre employees
Cons
non
Overall the company is very behind on technology, work life balance is not valued, and you sell internally than externally. I was able to learn a lot from my local coworkers.
Poor management too much playing favorites. Would get rid of all employees and replace with temps if could. Do not have people in charge that care about employees and equipment.
Crayola Is a great place to work only thing i didn't like is because I was there thru a temp agency.. so my assignment end but I got to see and learn different things at this job. I was most excited about all the wonderful new colors i got to see and make markets
Fun environment. The people at Crayola are all very friendly and helpful. Every day is different so you get to learn a lot about different aspects of marketing.
un tipico dia en crayola es ameno divertido , la gerencia es comprensiva, la parte dificil es tener ligereza con la linea que hay que realizar. Me gusto el trabajo me sirve de experiencia para un futuro trabajo.
I worked for crayola for a very long time and enjoyed my time at crayola. They offer a very good pay, benefits and a retirement plan plus great volunteer events.
Pros
Good pay, Work life family balance and flexible work day schedule
Cons
Not appreciated
For a typical day at work at crayola I can honestly say I’ve learned I’m a fast worker in a short amount of time the hardest part is knowing when to slow down or continue with your fast pace
Tienes el apoyo de lideres y supervisores para alcanzar tus metas, las prestaciones son buenas, pagan puntual, es una empresa incluyente y socialmente responsable.
Pros
Tienen eventos culturales y recreativos.
Cons
Tienen sindicato.
The pay received for the amount of work required should be illegal. There is absolutely no room for advancement. The management staff leaves much to be desired.
Ur thing.

Multitask.

Straight 4ward, figure out urself, or ask.

Cut-throat. Non-busy, chill.

Do what u suppose to do, u good.

Exudate tasks.