Crayola Employee Reviews

Just don't.
Help Desk Technician (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNFebruary 12, 2019
If you end up losing your job, don't apply for unemployment as you will not get it. Crayola fights it with lies and slander. Other wise it was an okay job. Very low hours though.
Pros
Paid lunch
Cons
Horrible HR
Overall was okay
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Easton, PANovember 25, 2018
Some days were good some days were bad like any other job, Operating machines i was able to work by myself as well as sometimes with other coworkers. Had weekends off
It's a living
IT Intern (Former Employee) –  Easton, PANovember 18, 2018
I can't complain. It was an alright job. Monotonous work, soul-sucking environment, and your life eventually turning into an blurry gray puddle isn't exactly anything exclusive to this place.
Fantastic Company
Independent Creator and Writer for STEAM kits (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 15, 2018
This was the first time in my career where I had someone giving me non stop positive feedback and appreciation. It was something I am not accustomed to in the teaching field.
Nothing good to say
Shipping Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Easton, PANovember 6, 2018
Crayola was a very good company to work for but it has changed over the years just like everything else. They don't appreciate the long-term employee any longer. They would rather have younger employees that don't even have the sense to make eye contact and have zero social skills and no loyalty.
Pros
paycheck
Cons
loss of paycheck
Fun Job but Lots of Overtime
Operations Office Staff (Current Employee) –  Easton, PA 18044October 24, 2018
Each day is different from the next. The work is interesting. I like my job for the most part. My favorite part is when a new product is successfully developed and launches on time. Most of my coworkers are helpful and hardworking. I have learned a lot at Crayola and continue to learn new things. The only negative is the amount of overtime hours needed to complete all tasks. It can be demanding and take away from personal time with my family and friends. Working environment is fast paced and constantly changing. Company needs to hire a few more people who can do the heavy lifting.
Pros
Benefits and Flexible Work Hours
Cons
Lots of emails, lots of meetings, some people who are responsible to make decisions have difficulty making decisions, fast paced work environment, Constant changes in product development which causes confusion among team members.
It was a busy place to work
Shipping Clerk/Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Easton, PASeptember 20, 2018
I enjoyed the job and kept you busy. you had chance for advancement. It was fun to work there. I worked on the 3rd Shift so it got to be a little much after a while I had two small kids.
Pros
Got lots of markers and crayons seconds of course
Cons
Third shift wasn't suited for me at the time
productive and fun working place.
Package Handler (Current Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAJuly 22, 2018
Typical day, Since i am a line leader so my job is to take care of the people on my line and to make sure all product is sent out correctly. Sometimes it can be stressful but nothing you cant handle.
productive
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAJune 13, 2018
its a great place to work at, everyone there is friendly and outgoing , they train everyone very well , there's many different things you can do there
Pros
vending machines, store to shop
Cons
short break
People were very nice
Packer (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAJune 9, 2018
I was there as a temp worker. it would be a better place to work if they hired more temp workers. Even if its more for the holidays. loved Crayola fun factory. had my son B-Day party there. BLAST!!!
Not too shabby
Processor (Current Employee) –  Easton, PAJune 3, 2018
Pretty easy going but fast paced. Learned to work with hazardous stuff. Management is good. My fellow employees are awesome to work with. Lots of responsibility but rewarding.
Crayola
Machine Operator/ Head of the Class Pack (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAJune 3, 2018
I did enjoy my time at Crayola. I enjoyed learning how to make Markers and learning hands on how the machines worked. If it were up to me I would have worked and retired there. If you can get in, I highly recommend applying.
Benefits
Cons
Some Coworkers
fun place to work
PACKER (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PA 18020May 17, 2018
packed orders for different customers as the case went down the belt. Depending on what customer what was to go into the case and where in the case it went.
Pros
nice people
Cons
stressful
stressful
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAApril 30, 2018
Very stressful place to work, not sure what job you were doing on what day, managers didn't really seem to interested in being there for support. raises weren't very good, mandatory overtime without any notice.
Productive place to work. Nice people to work with for the most part. Management staff is pretty good and helpful.
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Lehigh Valley, PAMarch 21, 2018
It’s a pretty good place to work. The pay could be a little better. People you work with are nice for the most part and easy to get along with. Management is pretty good and helpful when needed. Safe workplace.
Pros
Paid lunch
Cons
Pay isn’t the best and no paid time off
Crayola
Staffmark Temp (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAMarch 20, 2018
Fast paced, no real dress code (very casual). Supervisors actually did their job. Fork lift drivers are really good at their jobs. But the breaks seemed pretty short.
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAMarch 4, 2018
I remember having a great time working for Crayola. You have to be on your toes most times and it can sometimes feel mundane, but I never let it show during my tenure there. If asked, I would gladly work here again.
Good work space for fast pace people
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAJanuary 22, 2018
Enjoyed my time and made the best of what I could make out of working at crayola. It’s a good place to learn basic skills also a good place to start and build a understanding of the work force life.
Great brand with great team
Sr. National Account Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAJanuary 12, 2018
Crayola is a strong brand and it was easy to get an audience and try new ideas and programs at customers because the risk was limited. Unfortunately, Sales growth slowed when new President came in and our strongest Team Leaders all left within one year
IT Intern
IT Intern (Former Employee) –  Easton, PADecember 19, 2017
I thoroughly enjoyed my time at Crayola. It was fun to collaborate with other teams and to see how the company is growing. The only hard part was jumping in with the experience I had as an intern. I had to make up for a three-month training program that I didn't have time for and regular employees would go through upon being hired.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Crayola. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.6InHerSight Score

3.2Personal Development

4.2Career Opportunities

3.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight