Creation Gardens

• Trust in colleagues
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Inclusive work environment

Good money....melicious management

Good people work hard here. Never had a problem with any coworker. Management is nonexistent unless it is really serious. You can make great money, benefits are subpar and hours can be incredibly long. You will work and get paid, but zero advancement opportunities.

Feel important and part of the team. Good work environment

Been a great company to work for. Very supportive and pay well and room for advancement if you wish to further your career. Real big about promoting from with in.

Very Fast paced, Super fun environment

I loved my job and would most definitely go back if I could. The people were awesome and management helped as much as they could. I let them know I wanted to move up and showed I wanted to so I did. It’s easy fast paced work and well worth the money. Great job great people.

Pros

Good Pay, Free Lunch, Great Environment

Cons

Long hours during busy season but worth the check.

Delivery driver

There is no teamwork or support when you are in need of it. Everybody looks out for themselves. If you are in need of help good luck you will be told to figure it out yourself.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Management is terrible

Everyone is all about working as a team

I loved working for this company it was a very fun environment to be in. Everyone was there to help each other when needed. The pay and hours were great

Un lugar excelente

Fue mi primer trabajo en este país, estuve por 3 años y tuve la oportunidad de aprender y formarme en múltiples actividades, a pesar de mis limitaciones con el idioma pude crecer dentro de la compañía con un ambiente laboral muy bueno, considero esta compañía como mi segunda familia.

Pros

Excelente ambiente de trabajo y salario

Cons

Un aumento de su nivel de actividad muy rápido, limitando el espacio

Good job

Over all Good job enjoyed working there good benefits learned how to drive forklifts management was nice laid back environment good people I really liked the job

N/a

Good place of business and good work environment for someone who likes a fast paced job were your speed determines your work ethnic. Good benefits and good people to work with

Fun and laid back place to work

Always had a nice day at work. I learned how to read invoices and match up to warehouse items. Management was always nice and helpful. The workplace culture was nice also.

Work in refrigerator it's 30 drgrees

congested borderline unsafe wsrehouse. 30 degree work environmentall managers are managing partners who who don't care at all about their employees at all. No bueno

Cons

Managers are the worst

Jobs at Creation Gardens

in Louisville, KY
See more jobs

Not worth it

Not worth it . Unless you want to be stressed out all the time and not appreciated for the work you do, dont do it. The management is useless and doesnt help when they're needed.

Horrible management yes man culture

Only want a "yes man" culture. If you disagree or ask questions of the executive team you will have a target on your back. No job security. Only family advance. No training provided just thrown into a sink or swim position. When executive team makes errors they blame anyone else they can when answering to the owner. Back stabbing culture. RUN AWAY QUICKLY.... You have been warned.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Lack of leadership, treatment from executive team, no advancement, hold grudges

Creation Gardens

• Competitive Work. • Constantly busy, can be bit challenging at times. • Offers unique services. • Exotic foods. • Food delivery to over 3,000 restaurants. • Great company for chefs/restaurant owners • Quality products, everything a chef could want. • Incredible amount of stock in the warehouse. • Full service butchery. • Fresh seafood, produce, gourmet, dairy, catering supplies, etc.

Pros

Fresh seafood, produce, gourmet, dairy, catering supplies, full service butchery, exotic foods

Cons

Delayed answering phone calls/Emails, tight docking.

Good job, but...

The only downside to work the 3rd shift is that you do not get paid holidays and the holidays you get off are only Thanksgiving, and Christmas Eve. (Since Christmas Eve leads into Christmas morning)

Pros

Great people, understanding

Cons

No paid holidays off

production

Ob work/life balance Compensation/benefits Job security/advancement Management Job culture we enrich the lives of families by providing easy access to superior products, from empowered coworkers with a caring heart – we bring it!

Current transfer driver

Awsome place to work. You come in to work do your job and go home, that simple. Its not like sysco or any of those slave driving corporations. You drive to your location, do your transfer, then hit stops on the way back to Louisville. The stops are easy and not much product. Work on average 48hrs a week. The food benefits also makes this job even better. The health benefits could be better. All and all I would recommend my friends to work here.

Pros

Great work atmosphere and independence.

Cons

None yet..

great temp job

I enjoyed working for creation Gardens. I learned about produce and restaurants procedure. I learned about food quality which I use in an everyday setting.

Pros

learned alot

nice job

nice for a starter job 24 hour work also weekend work part time work too paid vacation two weeks many jobs opening 8 hours work day paid vacation

Pros

wrok friendly

Cons

no advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Creation Gardens. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9