Creative Channel Services, LLC Employee Reviews

Seasonal work
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 28, 2019
Loved being a brand ambassador, Trying out the latest gagets and technology is cool and you get to keep the items you use for demonstration. Pay is awesome wish it was a full time job but it’s only during holidays and sometimes during the spring
Pros
15hr pay
Cons
Travel
I rated the compensation/benefits so low only because I am not eligible to receive them.
Manufactures Representative Atlanta (Current Employee) –  Atlanta North, GAMarch 26, 2019
All superlatives. Flexible hours, great training programs, great management. I have been assigned to the N. Atlanta area Best Buy stores and have met many good and interesting people.
Great Company, Good Benefits
Market Sell Through Manager (Former Employee) –  Long Island, NYFebruary 27, 2019
I liked working here a lot, I had a lot of flexibility and a good work life balance. As long as you do your job you will have no problems here and you will get acknowledged for achieving your goals.
Great Work Place!
Territory Manager & Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 29, 2019
I am responsible for training employees on various products and services. The hardest part of my job is teaching the product pitch & occasional ignore!
Pros
Interpersonal Communication
Cons
No Full-Time Work
It was alright
Retail Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Junction City, KSJanuary 5, 2019
There's not much to say on it besides wishing that they had a better training than just a single evening/day where we did a collaboration meeting over the computer once a week. We trained the "host" business's associates on a product that you may not really know about and then try to boost the sales of the product by interacting with the customers.
Not terribly happy there
Senior Client Partnership Manager (Former Employee) –  Playa Vista, CANovember 28, 2018
The leadership team was not my favorite to work with. The speak like they have an open door policy and hire people with experience but then expect you to drink their Koolaid, only one flavor, or be seen as a trouble maker. Also once they knew what they sold was no longer their strength they expected products to be sold anyway, which to me in not ethical.
Pros
free food, flexible work from home options
Cons
leadership, products, hostile work environment
Great starting job!
Marketing, Temporary (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaOctober 21, 2018
They had me do demos for really cool businesses all over the city. It was a really fun starting job for me. Prepare for long hours at multiple locations and lots of pre-planning on how to sell.
Pros
steady hours, fun co-workers, flexible time frame
Cons
okay pay, you are on your own, must be able to travel
flexible and supportive
Indirect Sales/Training Consultant (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 6, 2018
Remote, work from home. Part time flexible hours that you can do with a full time job. Would do it full time if it were available and paid more. Managers turn over frequently. Mainly communicate via emails and monthly training calls
Pros
flexible
Cons
hourly rate
Extremely Politically Correct Atmosphere
Territory Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 27, 2018
I enjoyed learning with this company yet very politically biased and also over demanding with hourly employees paying no overtime yet expecting it from you almost at the point of free and never being able to really have a steady day off.
Pros
benefits of omnicom
Cons
no OT pay
Its a quick buck
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 24, 2018
as long as your ok with watching and listening in on conference calls every week and going to work you should be ok. I got lucky and was sent to local stores to work at so I have no complaints.
CCS lost in the wind
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 9, 2018
CCS has struggled since losing the Samsung account and digital business told by long term employees. No strategy, no focus to stay competitive and grow the company, executives MIA at the office, executive staff senior with no fresh ideas, employee moral is very low. CEO talks about company culture, there is no culture at all.
I worked at the corporate office. It was a relaxing environment and allowed to do my job.
Pros
Fun co-workers, pets allowed at office, free parking
Cons
No raises, no job security, no bonuses, big salaries executives only
Client service company offering opportunities to work with various major brands
District Field Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 12, 2018
A dynamic 3rd Party Labor company that provides outsource field service and operations for major brands in retail environments in major markets nationwide.
Na
Field Sales Advocate - Brightstar (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 5, 2018
Pay is great, Hours are wonderful for a single mother. You can make your own hours if need be. Benefits are wonderful along with health insurance and match 401k
Very Flexiable Work Environment
Brand Advocate LG Home Appliances (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMay 19, 2018
I visited several stores each day spending less than and hour in each store. I enjoyed the driving from store to store instead of a stationary work environment. I big benefit of the job was making my own schedule.
Pros
flexiable
Great Weekend Work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Frederick, MDApril 24, 2018
Worked on the weekends, got paid for drive time, and learned a lot on the products. The friendly competitions between the other employees was really fun and the prizes where worth going after
Pros
Paid drive time
Cons
only on for 3 months
Good experience
HR Representative (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 24, 2018
It was a good experience, I really miss the team. The projects were very interesting and challenging. My manager was very knowledgeable and professional.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Noisy environment
I don't know. It was a temporary project. Everyone was nice though.
Retail Sales Specialist – iRobot (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 24, 2018
It was a contract/temporary project for 6 weeks.
Don't know if they offer benefits.
Don't know what the management and culture are like.
Don't know anything about the CEO and/or the President of
Creative Channel Services, LLC.
My manager was helpful and everyone at the location site I worked at were helpful also.
Just wished they had another project/assignment and one that was for a longer term than just 6 weeks.
Pros
Paid a decent hourly wage.
Cons
It wasn't a long-term project/assignment.
Great people, good environment
QA ANALYST (CONTRACT) (Former Employee) –  Playa Vista, CAFebruary 8, 2018
Great people, good environment. Always liked arriving there in the morning, even though at first I was driving at least 30 miles. Everyone was good and humanistic for the most part... fun people and much-needed service that they provide.
Pros
Great culture
Cons
Financial instabilty
aaa
Field Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYFebruary 7, 2018
4 days a week
I learned sales strategies and customer service in an highly competitive environment.
Culture was friendly and informative.
The most enjoyable part was helping customers.
Great organization
Software trainer (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 5, 2018
Creative Channel is a highly organized merchandising services company. They value the field team members and provide great collaborative opportunity for feedback.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Creative Channel Services, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.