Creative Circle
70Above average

Creative Circle Employee Reviews

United States190 reviews
Working with variety of companies is the most interesting part
Learning the different ways companies are organized and their business operations was the best employment asset to me. I have gained more industry knowledge and marketing focus that I plan to use in my professional career.
The culture and the people
Amazing culture and people. Great office space. Great snacks. Amazing training. Love my manager and my team. There’s always help if needed. I love my position and everything about Creativd circle
Work culture dedicated to freelancer
This model is really helpful for freelancers and independent artist since all the paperwork has been taken care of. It gives you peace of mind to focus on what you're good at. But job security is not stable. especially when there's a new job opening posted.
The recruiters really look out for you.
This is a very good staffing agency. I've liked the clients I've worked with through them. The recruiters are very nice and helpful. The most enjoyable part of the job has been getting to copy edited for various clients.
Nice Company
Company refers you to clients with consistent work or projects to do and follow up on. The schedule is perfect since it is a remote position. Creative circle help build my skills and grow in advanced due to deadlines and procedures of each assignment to work on
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Great way to get your feet in the door in creative field
Creative Circle is a recruiting firm that specializes in Advertising and Creative Agency placement. I highly recommend going through them if you are 1 fresh out of school or 2 looking to make a career shift (which was my situation). They can quickly get you experience through placing you in a myriad of work scenarios ie. in house client side or within an agency setting working on a load of different projects in many of the top industry sectors. This can be great if you are certain that you want to work as a creative but not so certain in what arena.
Creative Circle
Worked on various contracts through Creative Circle for a number of years and always had a great experience.
The recruiters were easy to work with and were able to match my work experience with opportunities that were in line with my current skills and salary requirements.
Pros
Easy to work work
Cons
sometimes call back was lagging
Fast, personalized staffing services but lack of advancement for employees
I worked for Creative Circle as an Account Executive for two and a half years and while I enjoyed the culture of the company and the services we provided to our clients and candidates, the lack of advancement opportunities was quite disappointing.
Per project
They will send you job offers but they seldom update you if you made it or not. They most likely email you an update if the employer cancel the job offer. They have weekly, monthly, part time, full time but I only got the weekly projects there.
Friendly and professional
The recruiting staff is friendly and professional. They offer good compensation, and benefits after a certain amount of time, including health, and even vacation.
Favoritism all up and through that place
upper management allowed lower management to treat their employees as bad as they wanted to. I was harrassed and had to go to HR several times and still did not get the help or support from them that I needed. lower management was just given promotions with no management training so they were winging it doing whatever they felt like doing against the law or not. When I finally got out of there, I had to get a lawyer, need I say anymore...
Great place to work!
The environment is very diverse! The location is right across from LACMA. I spent most lunch breaks discovering new routes for walking and enjoying the neighborhood!
Better than some, worse than a lot.
They aren't the worse recruiters out there but they're not the best either. You'll have more trouble finding your next job while working your current job because that's how this place runs. They promise you it's a 30-day contract that lasts 2 weeks, or a six-month contract lasts only 3...
Great Workplace, Positive People
I enjoy working with this company as the staff are very friendly and positive. They are always willing to help as best they can. I highly recommend this company over most other creative services.
I had a fantastic experience
I loved working with Creative Circle! The team was receptive, responsive, and dedicated. As a creative, I always felt valued and respected. It was great to see how many potential job opportunities there were for me out there. And when the right one came along my recruiter, Andy, worked so hard to get me in front of it. Because of his hard work, I got the job. It's been an incredible opportunity for me.

While in the transition period to fulltime with my new employer, I worked freelance for them via Creative Circle. My recruiter made sure I got fair pay, and that the transition to full-time went smoothly.

Overall, it was a fantastic experience!
productive
Provided administrative support including phone coverage, organizing meetings, travel & expenses, and calendar management
Meet and greet guests

Assisted in development process for original nonfiction content; Track pitches, research, generate ideas, and assisted in creating sales presentations
Love Working Here!
I came in as a candidate when I was struggling to find work on my own. Within a week, I found myself with an offer to work as a Recruiter and haven't batted an eye since. The management really takes time to care and sit with their employees, the candidates are given time and attention in their job hunt, and clients consistently praise our work ethic.

This is the best staffing agency in the country for a reason.
Worked as an Independent
I worked through Creative Circle with another company. My interaction with them was great and they are an amazing temp service. When it came to me possibly getting the job full time the employer had issues with the fees that were involved but that had nothing to do with myself as an employee or my direct interaction with Creative Circle.
The staff tries to match you up with jobs matching your skills. Also, they take their time on some assignments and placing the temps on assignment. Sometimes it takes a while to hear back from them.
Unbeatable Culture!
I absolutely love being part of the Creative Circle team. The culture is so important, and management is supportive, thoughtful, and helps you push toward and exceed your goals.
Don't work here
Unless you like feeling less than a person, I wouldn't risk working here. Favoritism and bullying is a daily occurrence. Bosses talk about you behind your back to other employees. So unprofessional and such an unhealthy work environment. And don't expect lunch breaks. You eat at your desk.
Cons
No flexibility, hostile environment
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Creative Circle. Our community is ready to answer.
2.3
2.7
Women's ratings

4.0Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

67%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.