Creative Circle Employee Reviews

Production Artist (Contract/Temp.) (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 9, 2018
CC has been a pleasure to work with! I am grateful for all of the opportunities that they have provided. They allowed me to grow as a Production Artist.
Pros
Great placements.
Cons
None.
great place to work
Administrative Assistance rep (Former Employee) –  Teaneck, NJJuly 31, 2018
Great place to work, good staff and great working relationship with everyone who there. The gym in the building is good and it's was just a good place for me to work. I wish I could have been there still but left only for a solid position.
Nice Experience
Contractor and Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 20, 2018
I appreciated the placement and support I received during this short-term contract. I was happy with each encounter that I had with the staff and would be happy to work with them in the future.
Creative Circle Is a Great Contract Engagement Recruiting Firm
Digital Content Manager (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILJune 7, 2018
Creative Circle has provided me with numerous contract engagement opportunities. They always pay at the top of the scale and provide good information about the forthcoming clients so contractors can be well prepared.
Pros
Competitive income
Great opportunities to grow
Freelance Communications Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 10, 2018
Creative Circle has offered me great opportunities to grow as a communications professional. I have been able to work with several successful companies and I look forward to continuing my relationship with the hiring team.
Good
Senior Production Artist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 2, 2018
Creative Circle is a temporary work agency for creatives.
They have sent me on most of my jobs. I have found my representatives really great. The longer I work an assignment, the more I can receive perks, insurance, time off, etc.
Useful talent scouting agency
Freelance Copywriter and Communications Specialist (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIApril 1, 2018
Creative circle has been great helping me find writing positions in the Detroit metro area. While looking for a fulltime job, they have helped me find a decent amout of part-time work that helps to pay the bills.
Sad example of creative recruiting...
Art Director (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 15, 2018
I know that not all stories are the same for everyone in the CC roster and I had my share of decent experiences early on in my career. But my most recent experience may have been the worst experience I have ever had in my life. I worked for almost two years for Creative Circle STL as an art director for a almost 3 billion dollar company also in STL. I had no benefits, no time off for the first half and only three days after 1500 hours of consecutive work. The company that I was contracted into had no intention of ever filling the role I was working 40 hours a week to fulfill. I was lied to in the interview process and left a decent job to take this one. That is on me. I am posting this review not out of spite or anger, but more as a warning to new designers and folks that are making the leap to freelance. Use another service. Read the fine print on your contract and do your research.
Pros
8 hour day, decent pay for my experience level
Cons
The whole experience.
Learning Opportunity
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  TexasMarch 5, 2018
My time with Creative Circle was not at all what I'd anticipated. The interview process was amazing and everybody I met with had a ton of positive things to say about the company. It seemed like everyone had a lot of tenure, which was important to me. Unfortunately, my priority was the money - which, if given enough time, is achievable - but once hired and in the seat, the six-figures discussed in all the interviews was quickly reduced to "being lucky to make $58-62k in the first year," and combined with a few other factors, it just wasn't a fit.
temp work
Compliance Software Technical Writer / Trainer (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMarch 1, 2018
this is mostly a company that offers supplemental work for writers; some is remote and most is onsite and most is part time or very short term. Nice people, realistic in the job market and what they have to offer.
Transparent staffing agency with great opportunities
Web Designer/Developer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 16, 2018
Transparent staffing agency with great opportunities. Great to work with. Fun. Paid lunch. Great staff. Communication is awesome. I would recommend Creative Circle.
Entery Level
Freelancer (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 15, 2018
This is a great place for people who are new to the market. The staff is friendly but they are not going to work very hard to find you a position. Communication is fair at best.
Pros
Access to several job openings
Cons
Staff doesn't communicate well
Pay is way below the industry standard for New York City
Front End Developer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 10, 2018
Pay is way below the industry standard for New York City could because of the cut that CC takes on the top. The agents are nice and get back to you when they say they will. Agents have asked me technical advice. That is fine.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Drives down pay rate for all workers.
Fast paced working environment, with a lot of talented people
Payroll & Payroll Tax Specialist (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 10, 2018
When I worked there it was very fast paced. I worked with a lot of quality & talented people. Although my career growth was limited, there was plenty of growth for the recruiters.
Pros
Good benefits, a lot of talented people, good management
Cons
Career growth was limited in some departments, work-life balance could improve
Freelance Work
FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNER/PRODUCTION ARTIST (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZDecember 20, 2017
I love working temporary freelance projects. The recruiters are supportive, but I haven't been assigned to very many projects. I find that it's been difficult to be selected for an assignment.
Fun workplace
GRAPHIC & WEB DESIGNER (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 13, 2017
A typical day at work is about 18k in sales. These sales will range from all sorts of printing material to graphic design and also web design.
I have learned so much in this position, alot of information you will learn on the way. having this job while attending school would have helped tremendously.
the workplace culture is great and easy going
The hardest part of the job: there really isn a hard part just as long as you practice time management.
The most enjoyable part of this job is learning different styles and techniques to improve my design skill. and also meeting new people.
Productive and Competitive environment.
Freelance Production Designer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 11, 2017
Creative Circle is a specialized staffing agency that connects innovative advertising, marketing, creative, digital, and interactive professionals with companies seeking talent on a full-time or freelance basis.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Competitive
Great if you are freelancer
FREELANCE VIDEO PRODUCER (Current Employee) –  SF, CADecember 5, 2017
Not a permanent job, getting jobs is very competitive and payment is not as high as other similar jobs.
Would recommend to someone who has part-time employment or has a solid client base. Not to be dependent on contract jobs from CC.
CC managers are great though, they work hard to get you the right clients and are always available for questions.
Pros
Good managers, variety of jobs.
Cons
Not stable income, very competitive.
low pay for hard work
Contract Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 4, 2017
Its good contract work, but for low wages so it is not something you would like to do for a long span of time. No payed Vacation, no payed sick time. You work you get paid.
Pros
Cons
poor healthcare
Very stressful place to work
Babysitter (Former Employee) –  Grand Island, NEDecember 1, 2017
Management was really poor and pay was poor. Workers always complain and make jokes while working. Sometimes they make you stay late maybe 2 hours more.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Creative Circle. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

3.8Personal Development

4.2Career Opportunities

2.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight