Creative Circle

Creative Circle insights

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals

not very useful in my field of work

The one placement they managed to find for me was a poor fit. I was underpaid and overqualified, and the contract ended before the agreed upon time frame elapsed. It seems like they're exaggerating their ability to find jobs, and they were even a bit condescending about average pay-rates in my field, which I've been in for close to a decade. I had more success networking and browsing ads on my own.

Favoritism all up and through that place

upper management allowed lower management to treat their employees as bad as they wanted to. I was harrassed and had to go to HR several times and still did not get the help or support from them that I needed. lower management was just given promotions with no management training so they were winging it doing whatever they felt like doing against the law or not. When I finally got out of there, I had to get a lawyer, need I say anymore...

Great place to work!

The environment is very diverse! The location is right across from LACMA. I spent most lunch breaks discovering new routes for walking and enjoying the neighborhood!

Rewarding career for people who love people!

I've been a Recruiter at Creative Circle for a little over 4 years and intend to stay until I retire. I love the management and our LA team, but the best part of my job is matching talented and creative individuals with great companies here in LA. Nothing beats the feeling of getting a great candidate the job they've been hoping for. In such a big city, resumes can get lost in the shuffle, and I LOVE being in the business of introductions! Perks of the job include flexible work hours, a fully stocked kitchen and gourmet snacks, a great location, and amazing company culture. We also have games, "fundays" and team happy hours! What's not to like?!

Pros

Team building, networking, flex hours, free food, fun!

Cons

May be stressful for those who are not good with time management

Great place to work!

I have been with Creative Circle for over 6 years and I love it. I love my team and the work hard play hard culture. We are a free service for candidates and I love that I get to help people find jobs for a living. I know the job search can be a discouraging and frustrating process for candidates and we can't guarantee that we'll find you work. Still, I encourage you to give us a shot. If we think we can help you, we will try and since we're a free resource, the only thing it will cost you is the time it takes to register and answer our calls / texts / emails.

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

The Best organization to work with and for

Creative Circle prides themselves on open communication with client and employee. Based your experience, Creative Circle will locate the best suitable position where all involved make the most out of it.

Pros

The finest organization-First class

fun workplace

the most enjoyable part of the job and I hope agent more forces in to the candidate to get a lot of make a working experience. that way to more candidate interest of creative circle

Creative Circle sucks

They suck because they completely lost a sense of respect and professionalism. They treat people like cage animals, no respect, no response most of the time, just waste of lots of talent and energy. Not creative at all.

Pros

No Pros

Cons

Disrespectful, unprofessional. They do not care about people.

CC has been a pleasure to work with! I am grateful for all of the opportunities that they have provided. They allowed me to grow as a Production Artist.

Pros

Great placements.

Cons

None.

Fast paced working environment, with a lot of talented people

When I worked there it was very fast paced. I worked with a lot of quality & talented people. Although my career growth was limited, there was plenty of growth for the recruiters.

Pros

Good benefits, a lot of talented people, good management

Cons

Career growth was limited in some departments, work-life balance could improve

Jobs at Creative Circle

in Los Angeles, CA
See more jobs

Excellent

I'm still with Creative Circle as they are placement agency for editorial staff. All of them are excellent. Five stars in every category. I highly recommend them. They place you into temporary, contract, onsite, or offsite jobs, such as proofreading, or copy editing.

Pros

Excellent staff

Cons

Great opportunities, If you can get in on one.

It's a cut throat world out there when it comes to contract work. Many people who have establish strong relationships with the agents seem to get the first call. So Be on that list!

Pros

The clients they scout for are good

Cons

No guaranteed interview or consistent work

Good freelance opportunities

Good freelance opportunities if you are willing to continually keep after them. They are knowledgeable but not very agressive about finding work for me.

Pros

Good freelance opportunities

Cons

Agents are not agressively looking for opportunities

Don't waste your time!

Horrible, cattle call 'employment agency'. Uncommunicative, unresponsive, unprofessional and , basically, an employment agency spam central. Terrible.

Work hard, play hard

Work hard, play hard environment. Casual work wear, unless meeting with clients/candidates. Great benefits and workplace culture. Lots of turnover. Lack of management.

The Worst Creative Staffing Agency

In a sea of greedy monsters, it's hard to find an honest staffing agency and Creative Circle is definitely not one of them. They will pay you only 1/3 of what your role actually earns from the employer. They will give you no communication about that money nor will there be much of a relationship with them when you correspond on phone or email. AVOID this company and most creative staffing agencies AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE until they GO OUT OF BUSINESS! Stick together and keep going to online job boards for jobs, not these vampires.

Pros

Cons

Terrible pay, poor communication

Think hard about starting here

Management is cruel and inconsiderate. Runs corporation with an iron fist. If your workload in management eyes is not acceptable expect a meeting. Company was purchased by On Assignment in June of 2015. On Assignment has no idea how Creative Circle is being ran. Everybody has the large titles and only supervise 2 to 4 people. Great food truck outside but expensive.

Pros

Local

Cons

Stressful

good place

Its ok to work here but some people that do less work get paid more than others. Totally unfair. I would recommend others to work here, you just need to be aggressive with pay desired

Pros

amenities

Cons

poor managment

A mirage

Sign up with these pimps and brace yourself for a barrage of worthless emails. They don't give a flyer about you. It doesn't matter to them if you're qualified, or interested, or available.

it didn't work for me. Sadly. Great people, just the system and the way things are done need to be changed. Manual checks will be the nightmare every Friday.

This Has to be a Front, Not a Business

How do they stay in business? These bogus jobs they supposedly have access to—it's all a lie. In over ten years, I have had one interview and not one job. Another agency placed me within weeks. I am an instructor and I tell students to save their time and effort and leave this company alone. I do wish someone would investigate them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Creative Circle. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
3.6Personal Development
4.4Career Opportunities
2.6Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight