Creative Financial Staffing Employee Reviews

Fun place to work.
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Worthington, OHJune 18, 2019
I recommend creative financial staffing as a place to work for anyone. The culture is good. Everyone wants everyone to succeed. Overall it is a neat place to work.
Not the best temp agency, but not too bad
Secretary (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INJune 13, 2019
The contact with the agency does not seem to have a lot of intention for me as an employee. It is hard to get contracts, or even leads on them. They are not always good at replying to calls or texts. It got me a job when i needed it, but am not likely to stay.
Tyicial work day was 9 to 5
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Rolling Meadows, ILMay 24, 2019
Averaged 38 hours a week.Never required overtime. Clean environment to work in. Supervision was not overly done. Easy access to parking and building. Sorry the assignment had to end.
Pros
Good direction for what was exlpected
Cons
Great place to get started
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 13, 2019
The staff that I encountered fulfilled my contract requirements as best as they could with regard to job placement and that perfectly matched my work experience.
N/a
Strategic Sourcing Coordinator, Suominen Nonwovens (Former Employee) –  East Windsor, CTApril 18, 2019
The company does not regularly meet with manager of placement . Once you start your pretty much on your own with no notice of contract end date until it happens.
Good placement
Vendor Receivables (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIApril 15, 2019
Worked as a temp. listened to what career path you are looking for and how to integrate you toward that career . The recruiting managers are helpful and want the best for you
Great place to land that next permanant job
ACCOUNTANT TEMP (Former Employee) –  Lake Oswego, ORFebruary 18, 2019
Loved that they listened to you and didn't treat you like a number like many of the other temp agencies do.

Found work quickly, and matched my expectation.
Money hungry recruiter misleads you into taking a position you do not want
Accountant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 27, 2019
I asked not to be placed in a payroll position but was placed in a payroll position after being misled into taking a position as an accountant that has payroll knowledge. When I arrived on site, I was informed I would be preparing the payroll. I told the client I didnt want this but i hesitantly stayed. While at the client, I was bullied into working way past 5pm and told if I left, I should be able to deal with the consequences. I could go on and on....lets me be direct: be in charge of your future and dont let money dictate the abuse you put up with.
Pros
Cons
Poor choice in work assignments, recruiter is nasty
Temp Agency
Accounting Manager (Former Employee) –  West Hartford, CTDecember 13, 2018
Worked at various companies as a temporary accountant.
Three of the companies that I worked at are ESPN, Hospital for Special Care and Webster Bank.

Learned many things at each of these varied assignments.
Pros
Various assignments meant many things learned
Cons
No benefits
temp jobs
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Riverwoods, ILNovember 25, 2018
A lot of the jobs lasted maybe a month or so. Nothing was long term. I was a temp for many years but they only found 2 assignments for me over the years.
Good
Contractor - Financial Analyst and Accountant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 1, 2018
I like the company they place me with. The culture of the company was very diverse. The hardest part of the job is getting supplies since they did not have an Office Manager.
Pros
Network
Cons
No Benefits
This is a job placement service that works very hard at placing you in a compatible position. They are very involved in this process.
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAOctober 15, 2018
This company really hustles and works very hard at placing employees in the correct position, In comparison to other placement companies they work harder at finding you the job. Most other placement services, you have to find the job and come to them.
Laid back, family friendly
Human Resources Assistant (Current Employee) –  New Haven, CTOctober 11, 2018
Working in a SKNF is a close knit community. Leeway is fair, close and provides a home like field to work in. They are always looking to improve and include staff in doing so. Everyone knows everyone. They are patient, kind and willing to go above and beyond.
Pros
Private parking
Cons
Administration changes
Good
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCOctober 4, 2018
It's an elite company.
They knew what their clients need in term of matching with right candidates. They also have an equal employment policy which is followed by everyone who work there.
nice place to work for
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 26, 2018
Mettler Teldo sold equipment to different companies. My job was to answer the email and phone for customer who needed to talk to thier account mangers and send invoices. I was also able to send dispute about charges on their accounts so have the reason they were charged or why they should not be charged.
Pros
Kept me working for a year
Cons
Did no have a job ready for me when the contract ended
Fun place eo work
Accounting Associate (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 10, 2018
I enjoyed working at Creative Financial Staffing. It was a temporary position with flexible hours. My manager was super nice and fun to work for.I would recommend this company to anyone.
Great customer service
Talent Acquisition Manager (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIAugust 7, 2018
I really enjoyed working for this company, they always were there when I need to speak to them about any issues. I will defiantly recommend this organization to anyone looking for employment.
Nice people, nice pay
General Ledger Clerk (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 4, 2018
I enjoyed working for Creative Financial Staffing. Any issues I had with the employment was addressed quickly and resolved. Always felt comfortable contacting my placement manager.
Pros
Nice people and good pay
Cons
Few benefits
high turnover of employees
Staffing Manager (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJune 27, 2018
negative working environment, no team spirit, poor office management and leadership. Insecurity and threat of anyone advancing keeps you repressed and never praised of a job well done
very sad
Good working relationship
TEMP-TO-HIRE (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJune 25, 2018
As a temp agency, CFS was a good company to work for. Helpful and informative. Went out of their way to accommodate the area where the job was located and I live.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Creative Financial Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.