Creative Financial Staffing Employee Reviews

Fun place eo work
Accounting Associate (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 10, 2018
I enjoyed working at Creative Financial Staffing. It was a temporary position with flexible hours. My manager was super nice and fun to work for.I would recommend this company to anyone.
Great customer service
Talent Acquisition Manager (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIAugust 7, 2018
I really enjoyed working for this company, they always were there when I need to speak to them about any issues. I will defiantly recommend this organization to anyone looking for employment.
Nice people, nice pay
General Ledger Clerk (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 4, 2018
I enjoyed working for Creative Financial Staffing. Any issues I had with the employment was addressed quickly and resolved. Always felt comfortable contacting my placement manager.
Pros
Nice people and good pay
Cons
Few benefits
high turnover of employees
Staffing Manager (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJune 27, 2018
negative working environment, no team spirit, poor office management and leadership. Insecurity and threat of anyone advancing keeps you repressed and never praised of a job well done
very sad
Good working relationship
TEMP-TO-HIRE (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJune 25, 2018
As a temp agency, CFS was a good company to work for. Helpful and informative. Went out of their way to accommodate the area where the job was located and I live.
Short Contract
Temp Data Analyst/Corporate Finance (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 22, 2018
I took on a role at CFS on a contract only position at Rush Hospital. I enjoyed working with the director and all employees. It was only a few months but it was a positive experience.
Fun to work with
Staff Accounting (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAJune 8, 2018
A good opportunity I create a sense of friendship with the recruiter, very respectful and fun to work with, I like to go back and work with them again is a very good company.
Productive and positive
Accounts Payable Clerk (Current Employee) –  South Bend, INMay 23, 2018
My typical work day was fast paced and fulfilling. I worked alone most of the time and I learned how to manage my time and accomplish a lot while learning a lot as well . I was able to make decision that helped others and have input on issues that made changes. I developed relationships with businesses, vendors as well as coworkers. I am a fast learner and I try and figure out a win-win for the company as well as the customer. The hardest part of my day was sometimes not being able to offer a resolution that was beneficial for everyone involved. The most enjoyable part of my day was working with good people.
Pros
Building relationships with others
Cons
Not always being able to offer a win - win resolution
Great company to work contract with
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TNMay 15, 2018
I've worked several contract positions with this company. They are a great group of people and were very good at keeping me busy with work in which i needed. I would highly recommend this company for anyone looking for contract work.
staffing agency
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 14, 2018
Helpful and knowledgeable of the jobs that they have open and help you make the right fir for your skills and work background. I was glad to have there assistance in my job search
great employment firm
Bookkeeper/Property Accountant/Accountant (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 11, 2018
I worked several assignments for this temporary staffing firm. They have always been easy to work with. Have given me great placements that have been good fits for me.
Pros
easy to work with
benefits
Wonderful Staffing Agency
Construction Accounting Temp (Former Employee) –  McMinnville, ORMay 10, 2018
Creative Financial Staffing offered me to interview with a wonderful company. My initial meeting of the Staffing Agents was wonderful. They were easy to talk to. They are always available to speak with. I look forward to my next job placement.
Professional Temporary Agency
Accounting Clerk/Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  Riverwoods, ILApril 27, 2018
They got me a job pretty quick at a good rate of pay, and not too far from home. It lasted 10 months! However candidates with more accounting experience can do better.
Pros
Has your back
Cons
Waiting 6 months for benefits
Job Location: City of Springfield / HR Payroll .
Payroll & Human Resource Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MI 49037March 28, 2018
The entering of the payroll hours for all of the springfield employees along with updating the employee files. Reviewing HR procedures, and adding employee benefits after the 90 day probation period of the employee . The hardest part of the job was not having a enough training with their payroll programs and benefits. This position was a temporary.
Pros
1 hour for lunch
Cons
Not having enough training to perform my job as payroll administrator.
A typical day
Insurance Collector (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INMarch 21, 2018
A typical day at work is just sitting at your desk and doing your work. If you don't have insurance experience it could be hard at first. It was a good job
Pros
You get to listen to music.
Workplace
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 12, 2018
CFS seems to be a good place for a temporary job. They got me one job that lasted for a few months but have yet to find me anything for a while, so it may not be the best temp agency.
Worked at a temporary assignment..
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 3, 2018
Recruiter misconstrued the position, low-balled me on the pay and didn't respond to any of my issues regarding pay for nearly 3 months. I do not recommend this agency considering my experience as a new contractor.
worked at different locations with enjoyable people
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHFebruary 23, 2018
A typical day depended on the assignment

I learned many new procedures through a variety of companies and people

Most time the management was very easy to work with and appreciated my skills
Pros
learning new skills with pleasant people
Cons
length of job is always different
Collaborative environment with tons of opportunity!
Executive Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Worthington, OHFebruary 20, 2018
CFS was an awesome place to work. They provide you with everything you need to be successful and if you are, you can make a ton of money with their commission structure. You are essentially running your own business and I was never micromanaged. The only thing is to be extremely successful in a role like this, you need to put in a lot of hours, so the work/life balance isn't great. Although, I was never pressured/forced to put in the extra hours by my managers- it was something I did on my own knowing that's what needed to be done. It can just take a toll on your time with family if you let it.
Pros
freedom to manage your own time, fun culture, team bonding events, commission structure
Cons
work life balance
one of the best external recruiting agencies
Executive Recruiter (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 13, 2018
Great culture that allows to learn and grow. a lot of support from management and mentors. However, if you are one of the new people, you may not feel as welcomed as most people have worked there 10+ years

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Creative Financial Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.