Creative Food Group Employee Reviews

2.3
Ratings breakdown
Place u can enjoy working is a happy coworkers there
Cook (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMay 1, 2018
Get there and start getting you product to be available prep food for all the different store we delivery for the customer be available to buy them. work with the team as much possible were they need me. always try to be there for my co worked
Pros
considering for situation on personal
Cons
if is a rush have to wait for low down be helper at that moment. them after that u can get ur break
Poor management no training
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  OklahomaApril 16, 2018
This company really doesnt care about their employees all they want is the job done. You have to pay for parking, walk a mile before you get to the building. Benefits isnt great at all. I wouldn't recommend this job to anyone.
Pros
50% discount
Cons
No training
Rude boss, Illegals are working in their stores and main office
Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  Newport, NJFebruary 5, 2018
Rude boss and his daughter, They think they are god, Never appreciate if you do good, they work like dictator, and yell on your small small mistake. They want you to work for every minute and watch you like dog. Illegals are working in their stores and office.
Cons
Fun place but really bad managment
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZDecember 22, 2017
Management from NY are the rudest, most unprofessional group of people that I have ever come in contact with. Also, the medical insurance is pretty bad,too. Dental is ok tho.
Didn't like it
Barista (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 27, 2017
Horrible company to work for my managers always picked on me for no apparent reason I would recommend to a college student here on break but other than that I don't recommend the company at all they don't care enough about the company to satisfy the employees to run the company.
Blood sucking owner and her daughter
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJFebruary 22, 2017
Owner and her daughter are blood sucker, they work like dictator. Never appreciate good work.

Always try to hire illegal to pay low.
Pros
Cons
Rude owner and her daughter, Lot of illegals are working in there stores.
Poor manager-employee communication and little flexibility
Server/Bartender (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYMarch 2, 2016
I took this job due to its purported advertisement as a perfect job for college students. This could not be further from the truth. The shifts are very long, leaving little time for productivity outside work. The managers at the Lexington Airport are disorganized and too personally involved with one another. On numerous occasions, managers would complain to me about their personal relationships with other employees causing awkwardness and a tense environment. Furthermore, the managers are rarely in the restaurants during the day so if you have an issue with a customer it is nearly impossible to appease them in a timely manner. Lastly, there is no consistency in pay. It entirely depends on the time of year whether or not people are flying frequently. I would sometimes work a 10 hour shift and walk out with less than $50. This job is not worth it unless you can work full time.
Cons
Management, tips, inflexibility, drama
A place that cares about its employees.
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLSeptember 18, 2015
Fun work place with great customers! The best thing about this job were my repeat customers.I learned valuable customer service skills through this company and really liked the owners. They were engaging and personable.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
No paid vacation
Over worked and underpaid
Food Service Worker (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJMarch 3, 2013
Typical work day is Cooking on the grill setting up food stations and managing all catering.
I've learned so much about management and catering and how to work in a fast paced environment efficiently.
Management definitely needs improvement.
Hardest part of the job is knowing that I am getting paid too little for what I do.
Pros
weekends off
Cons
too much to list
Fun Place to work. learned a lot from the manages and work amtes.
Accounts/Hr Coordinator (Former Employee) –  new yorkFebruary 26, 2013
Fun Place to work. learned a lot from the manages and work amtes.
Productive enviornment
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  GLEN BURNIE, MDJune 8, 2012
A typical day at work consisted of opening the store, preparing the display with the morning breakfast, making soup, unloading shipment, placing order for the next day, overseeing the employees 8 to 15 and scheduling. I learned management is the hardest position. My coworkers were a joy. The most enjoyable part of my job was working with the public.
Cons
no breaks, no benefits