Creative Minds International Public Charter School

See reviews about
2.5Pay & Benefits
Enthusiastic Teaching Staff + Small Business/Start-Up Bumps
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 16, 2013
While I had routine tasks to get done on a daily and weekly basis there never was such a thing as a typical day for me at Creative Minds International PCS. My tasks varied greatly and I learned to be quite flexible and patient, juggling up to 5 tasks at once with other items running in the background.

My immediate manager was one of those rare managers who also naturally served as an inspiring mentor. He demonstrated a high degree of expertise in creating and managing extracurricular programs and gave clear and immediately actionable direction. I would welcome any opportunity to work under his leadership again. The rest of the leadership team was a mixed bag; you would never have a consistently positive interaction.

The rest of the staff was extremely enthusiastic about their work which makes for a very positive work environment. They truly are passionate about teaching children which was perhaps the best part of being a part of Creative Minds International PCS; seeing them work with such excitement and it transferring to the children who were all just as excited to learn.
Pros
Great Teaching Staff, Mission and Values
Cons
No Advancement, Inconsistent/Nonexistent HR Policies

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Creative Minds International Public Charter School. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about